Have you ever been to Paris, Sup Forums ?

yes

I'm there at the moment. Need any pictures?

How was it ?

>Need any pictures ?

Oui, s'il-te-plaît.

Yeah.
I got served the worst pizza I've ever had in my life, and later the very same night I got mugged. The pastries were alright though, I guess.

Yes.
Boring full of Algerians and there are dumb people taking their stupid pics next to this shit tower.

With my m8s some years ago

Je te promets que je tu t'en trouverais des meilleures par recherche Google. Je traîne autour de la Gare Saint-Lazare avant de rentrer chez moi, donc je ne peux que aller gambader peut être te prendre des photos des galleries Printemps.

T'es jamais venu, mon cher frère français?

>later the very same night I got mugged.
Nordics in charge of protecting themselves.

Do they not tell on the news that Paris is already a war zone? Why would anyone even journey to our capital?

Toulouse > Paris

Well, this was close to a decade ago, when it supposedly still was a fine capital to visit. It's not like I expected some nigger to charge at me. This was before Sup Forums existed to warn me, after all.

one times only ,4 years ago.

J'y étais encore en juin et en décembre 2015.

Yeah, I even live there.

By the way, is the Paris meetup still on?

No idea, ask Pierre.

Where is he again?

Nordics are retarded. I went with a norwegian girl to a club in barcelona who left her purse unattended with probably 100 people there. Obviously she got her shit stolen.

Yeah, I'm so sorry for growing up in a civilized country and expecting the same minimal decency from other """""western"""" """"""""""""""first world""""""""""""""" nations.

At a random high school, looking for young girls.

Yeah, five years ago. It was the greatest sight I'd ever seen in my life, and it still is.

i live there, it's shit, get me out please
anyone

I'm with the lads

Yes. It was full of niggers, MENA scum and American / Russian tourists. The city itself was filthy and smelled like piss.

>>I love the suburbs of Paris. The center itself is full of Asians and other non-Europeans. However, you should be aware of in which suburb you are. Avoid criminal ones

Who are you quoting?

I went there once. It seemed very oppressive and suffocating for some inexplicable reason. Like the city wanted to chew me up and swallow me whole.

I used to live not too far away.

Yes! And also is my fav City. At night it looks really amazing, i would live there if i could D:

>Like the city wanted to chew me up and swallow me whole.
Probably one of the most accurate descriton of Paris so far. it's an amazing city at many level, but yeah, it does make you feel like that, at least at the beginning.

Last time I went there I got to experience black people selling trinkets under le tour d'Eiffel, got a tiny keychain and a good laugh when the police chased them all off

Yes
Its shit

Hilarious scene. Nignogs with their bullshit trinkets put on blankets, the armed police shows up and they snatch it all up and run for the hills.

topkek

Even arabs are redpilled

Once. Truly a wonderful city (even though the people are fucking annoying)
Will go again

In my bed, hon hon hon

whoa exactly the same happened when i visited

Yeah.
It was full of minorities and dirty.
The Louvre was good though.

Yesssss!!!
I live in Paris!

Yes, my parents were amazed at the speed which they could gather all of their stuff and get out

Well that's a must see in Paris, like the Eiffel tower, you just can't miss them. Everytime the cops chase them, destroy their stuff, and everytime they are back the next day

Went there a few years ago and had an unexpectedly fantastic time, it reminded me of London but cleaner and with more obvious thieves.

It was okay

Just the airport

outstanding img

>but cleaner

What? How?

London is pretty filthy, there's hardly any bins in the centre. Think it's because of the IRA.

>Tfw i went in Paris when i was young
>Get mugged in the subway, assaulted in Pigalle and found the city to be incredibly agressive and oppressive
>Hated it ever since
>Finally went back this year
>Found it magical and plan to go live there now
It's a wierd feel desu

Saint Rita's Church bros.

Faithful Catholics must go there.

>wants his money to be stolen by jewish agents immobiliers

Ive heard it was threatened to be destroyed soon.

My actual flat belongs to some old fucking baby-boomers, it can't be worst desu

ca va faire 2 ans, donc bon..

I used to pay 1200 euros for 50m2 in a terrible appartment in the suburbia. Enjoy being cucked by litteraly everyone in this city.

>1200 euros for 50m2

Yes.

Metro actually smells really bad.

People are actually a bit rude (but not as rude as everyone thinks).

There are indeed A LOT of blacks and arabs.

People smoke a lot.

French girls are cute.

Food is good.

Architecture is very impressive though they managed to still make the city look bad by placing monolithic dark sky scrapers right into the city I mean wtf

7/10 might visit again after FN victory if it's still allowed then.

>after FN victory

I have bad news for you mein freund..

in 1814

Well i can affoard it, and the city definitely worth it.At least i will always have one thousand exiting things to do when i want to go out

Paris est magique

Was there in 1998 for Scotland vs Brazil lol

>Oldfart detected

Yeah I go there 2-3 times a year
It's not as bad as Sup Forums would like us to believe, I'm not denying the dozens of problems but it's still a great city I enjoy visiting every time

Yes, I liked it, a very good city just to wander around in, maybe the best city for that.
I tried many French dishes, was pretty disappointed. I will say the beer is excellent, much better than I expected.

Why would I want to go to Africa?

I-I was 7 at the time and my dad took me.

The actual gastronomical capital of France is Lyon tb.h
Which doesn't mean you can't find excellent food in Paris, but most of the time people assume it's THE place for French food when it's not

To feel at home

Let's say i believe you for this time, grandpa