You wake up

>you wake up
>neanderthal (they call theirselves "white" nowadays) still exist

why is this still allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

science.sciencemag.org/content/351/6274/737
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occipital_bun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

South Europeans and east Asians have slightly more neanderthal admixture than white people.

t. Mehmet Neanderthogulu

>implying we are native anatolians
american education

What are you on about? Neanderthals have been extinct for so long there's hardly any connection to white people, let alone people in general.

Also, stop the admixture meme. Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens barely ever had sex with each other, it almost never happened.

>neanderthal (they call theirselves "white" nowadays)

WTF did I just read...

t. hans neanderthalstein

how does it feel to know your forefather/mother was look like pic related?

>you wake up
>turks (they call themselves "human" nowadays) still exist

idk why this is allowed either

>you wake up
>cockroaches (they call themselves "turks" nowadays) still exist

why is this still allowed?

>neanderthals are genetically closer to modern euroasians than sub saharan africans to modern euroasians
>people still think they didn't mix

Ayy la mao

>Turkish education

So we are closer to the original europeans, ayy

yea, but as the german guy said, they got extinguished... we are all homo (sapiens) now :3

yes on average but there can still be some villages with admixture levels on a completely different scale

>american reading skills
you should read what you post at least once

Have these villages been properly identified?
Just legit curious.

>tfw it covers T*rkey

>we

holy shit nigger, are you really that ignorant?
im implying that we are not native anatolians (turkey that is located nowadays), we came from central asia so shut the fuck up and post #blacklivesmatter on twitter stupid fuck

ok, give me a sec :P

no-one cares that much except some autism nationalists (that's a thing, where ASD, ADD, bipolar, schizophrenia come from neanderthal admixture and this is a source of pride)

Apparently, a lot of the Neanderthal genes might increase the risk for modern diseases (heart disease, stroke risk and depression).

As an example, Neanderthal genes might let your blood clot faster, which would have been hella useful pre-modern medicine, but now just means you have an increased risk of stroke (clots lodging in your brain).

What does having neanderthal dna have to do with autism or nationalism?
Neanderthals don't belong to one nation, almost every european nation has neanderthal admixture.

science.sciencemag.org/content/351/6274/737

You can test yourself if you are of neanderthal descent. Touch the back of your head with your hand and if you feel a little bump [red in the pic] there your ancestors have been visited by the mighty neanderthal guy.

Oh fuck. I always wondered what that was. Always have to tell barbers to watch out when they run clippers on my hair because they hit that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occipital_bun

wait, in turkey we say if that exist youre turkic????
which one is true ?

google it

also nationalism doesn't literally require a nation, just a group of people with something unifying them like culture or language or genetic background

I have that bump but I got a very low score on 23andme. 2%
And in some countries it's "math bump". You've just heard some bullshit.

Tfw neanderthal.

bullshit

PaleoEuropeans had up to 6% Neanderthal mixture but apparently it has been going down fairly constantly since then to an average of 2% or something. Maybe we just selected away the bad traits.

>we came from central asia
>t. slav

Your mum came from central asia, russian faggot.

If at all, russians are swedish.

They founded Kiev and shiet :^)

I hate how autistic faggots think because the neandercuck had light features the homo-sapiens were strictly black niggers and whites are "white" because of neanderthals

CroMagnons were niggers tho

basically normies

>Cro-Magnons were robustly built and powerful. The body was generally heavy and solid with a strong musculature. The forehead was fairly straight rather than sloping like in Neanderthals, and with only slight browridges. The face was short and wide. The chin was prominent.

Shakira?

Would you?

>ywn be raped by a strong Neanderthal woman who need no homos

average scandinavian girl

argentino is whiteo

> 2016
> Not bowing down to the superior Mongolo-white race which is descended from wolves
> ISHYGDDT

i don'y know about the extinction part
have always been more comfortable innawoods
not very social
hunting gathering and farming
prefer cold climates
physically stronger than most
and very solidly built in general (endomorph)

could those traits be indicative of a genetic disposition?

el neanderthaleANO

too bad all the real turks got genocided by arabs who took on their name

Are you sure???

Also who here has and does not have this pic related?

Well, no. Just Turkish language got cucked by Arabic.

Also, there are many Turkic nations. Turkmens and Azeris are genetically pretty Turkish, but they have Arabic features. Thats because years of racemixing, not getting killed by Arabs.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occipital_bun
Or just google occipital bun. It's also linked with autism

RARE FLAG