Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture...

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4QhskGYiN-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cool pasta, i reported you :D

Poles are dumb and brainwashed. Brainwashed into some lame delusions of grandeur. They jerk off to a weak,failed state from like 400 years ago, to retarded christian messianism from 19th century, to some losers who organised "uprising" and ordered 12yo kids to attack Germans like kamikaze, to very primitive culture which can be summed up as drinking alcohol, eating tasteless potatoes and sausages, watching terrible shows on TV. It's a trash country with trash people. And it was always like that.

Polish mentality - being neurotic, butthurt, hating everything, liking meat and potatoes, no creativity or sense of aesthetics, stealing things and criminality in general, not giving a fuck about appearance i.e. wearing old dirty clothes all the time and not taking a bath. Pretty terrible shit. Poland is cancer

Funfact: Poland had french king once but the country is so shit he literally escaped from here after a year. He did it undercover and at night so Polacks won't stop him.

you forgot it argie ,they are neo nazis N shiet!....if you speak spanish or something in poland you could die, dude. (My experience)

WE

>eat the same food as Russians
>same national drink as Russians
>same folk music as the Russians
>totes not Russian guise cause muh papiež

łół

WUZ

Civilized

>Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry
Thought you were talking about Argentina.

>poland praise to usa
>russia hates usa
>poland in eu
>russia in ts
>poland has good roads
>russia has no roads
>poland gave birth to witcher and painkiller
>russia gave birth to fucking allody and warthunder

You're not gonna trick everyone here

FOR BOTH YOUR PLEASURE AND DISPLEASURE

CONSIDER IT A TASTE OF THING TO COME

I thought the same, but shhh, don't tell anybody

>Saves Europe in 1683
>Saves Europe in 1920
>Fight like demons to kill as many Nazi invaders as humanely possible in WWII
>Great food
>Sweet girls more wife-able than any soulless German ice-princess
>Awesome rebuilt cities post WWII, in contrast to soulless "diverse" Germany
>Flowing and cute language, unique for its sounds even in the Slavic language family
>Great historical military marches and 80s rock music
Yeah stay bootyblasted, Fritz
>inb4 Chicago diaspora
I'm an American of German heritage (hurr muh heritage maymay) who's lived in both countries, and can confirm that it is Germany that is the shit country. Poland is the savior of Europe.

>so butthurt that he sabotages the thread instead of trying to argue

ŁÓŁ LAD

wait, you were beaten or something for speaking spanish???

>>Sweet girls more wife-able than any soulless German ice-princess

Objectively true, pic related

>>Great food

>>Fight like demons to kill as many Nazi invaders as humanely possible in WWII

we have these as well, wilhem

sadly yes :(

Was at a gamers pub yday lads. Was nice. It got very crowded quick but the atmosphere was great.
Hearthstone fags are the worst type of people though.

>>Saves Europe in 1683

I knew of people being beaten in Poland for being brown, but not for speaking other language...
this is becoming a little extreme 2bh

>>Saves Europe in 1920

Objetively true, pic related

that looks awesome tbqfwyl

you remind me to the ultra nationalist pole in Sweden

>>Awesome rebuilt cities post WWII, in contrast to soulless "diverse" Germany

>I knew of people being beaten in Poland for being brown, but not for speaking other language...
they don't like spaniards .... :S if you visit poland ,don't speak spanish and all will be ok

stanlej co ty odpierdalasz

>you remind me to the ultra nationalist pole in Sweden

I thought that as a light skinned womyn I had less chances of being hit or something, but I'm not that sure anymore

actually Polish nobles caught him escaping but he bribed them with his jewellery so they let him escape

>Poles in charge of anything

It's comfy and you get more people who are into stuff like you, so it's nice. I got smashed as fuck and some lads started to teach me how to play warhammer 40k.

Avoid Poland at any cost!

If there was a contest Poland would win the 1st infamous place as the worst country for sure!

I am Polish and I live in Poland for 36 years.... That said, I can confirm with a full responsibility Polish are dumb-asses, they overuse alcohol, they are thieves.

Polish history is long enough to make some solid conclusions. Among others Polish are stupid! Since the 18th century it became clear we are not able to create and lead a stable and independent country. Our politicians always were and are undereducated and interested in their own goods only. Taxes in Poland are one of the highest in the world and interestingly enough, it does not translate into the quality of life or even the interstates.... Please never start up any business in Poland as all the clerks will eat you alive.

Keep in mind , Pole = roach and trust me it is a very diplomatic comparison.

Lots of Poles (those with brains) emigrates outside Poland.

Prices of clothes and food in Poland are the same or higher (!) than in the USA.... It really speak for itself - please avoid Poland.

I agree, we have here and there some nice places like Krakow (Cracow), but please give me a break! Goto Cracow and you will realize how many overrated and totally overpriced restaurants , hotels or other places this city is full of.

AVOID POLAND AT ANY COSTS!!!!!!!! I warned you.

Go to Czech, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Spain wherever, but not Poland!

You'll be fine, there are no muslims there.

Are you whiter than a Portuguese? Because a Portuguese was beat up, though, because they taught he was muslim.

Ey lmao. You actually gotta keep in mind this country has been raped for centuries. A quick look at polands place in the world history will give you some insight ;) I agree on it being sort of shitty though. I've learnt to see it as the living contrast to everything thats nice, which makes the places I go to that much nicer.

what city is that?

>tfw no vidya themed pub in this shithole
feelsbatman

>Are you whiter than a Portuguese?
I don't know any portuguese 2bh, but I'm not brown, that for sure, I think I'm fair skinned and I have light eyes

well, that's a good way to live better when you don't like the place you live I guess

>Argentina
>that country the brit bongs ass fucked
>also nazi sympathizers

Go to Mcdonald's, you moron

Spidermanneat.jpeg

>yes
>a 3rd world shithole lost against a world power
we're not all like Vietnam 2bh
>implying that's a bad thing

Well they're not heathens like the russians

>I don't know any portuguese 2bh, but I'm not brown, that for sure, I think I'm fair skinned and I have light eyes

Are you the girl who always boasted about her green eyes and used to post a pic once in a while? Because if yes, I think you'll be fine.

Why Sup Forums hate Poland?

But spaun, argue is og nazi

Yeah vietnam is better than you

yup, it's me

we don't, it's like people like to trigger them because they're known for their butthurt, something like anglos with the falklands on
argentines

>an american being buthurt for a country 10k away from them
yeah no, go to suck polish dicks to Poland

Too bad you fucks don't have 1/10 the balls and guts of the Vietnamese you useless fake white cowards

>they're known for their butthurt

This tbqh. The entire concept of 'banter' is totally incomperhensible for average Pole on Sup Forums

I agree, everyone that wants to emigrate shoud try Ze Germany!

They literally pay the immigrants for comming there!

Most of the Sup Forums bants are not funny actually.
For example that "khan'd" shit.

it's funny now after the last elections in London tbqh

>Brainwashed into some lame delusions of grandeur
This makes it sound like you took a pasta about argentina and replaced all the references to it with references to poland

only if you are brown and muslim, though

i like your mom's concept of "more" when i exit her cunt

I shit on the dutch

you wretched swamp NIGGERS

rude and true

TYRANOSAURUS REKT

>>Great historical military marches

Objectively true, video related
youtube.com/watch?v=4QhskGYiN-s

Olsztyn