Germans will be the bad guys again thanks to Battlefield and the french will be the good

Germans will be the bad guys again thanks to Battlefield and the french will be the good

Share you feeling germans

youtu.be/eERJW6NQSYU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sIMwAHalcuQ
youtu.be/l4ihLgWxRqg
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
youtube.com/watch?v=BQSLrmnqaX4
youtube.com/watch?v=7De1lXf_LYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there supposed to be an actual videogame in there somewhere or is it all cg cut scenes?

In game trailer of course

If they don't have a bosnian battalion on the italian fronts am going to be so pissed off

>you will FINALLY be able to burn some German trenches

Hey Pablo

>battlefield 1

what the fuck why is it called battlefield 1

Because there is no battlefield 1.

So will the next 2 battlefields be called battlefield 2 and 3?

can't wait for gallipoli to kill australians.

Good.

Anything else would be racist and transphobic.

AYO HOL' UP

And a nigger the protag

Time to burn the germs mah nigga

Because its background is the WW1

I think its for ww1
thats not why crazy kraut

Will there be a football match in game?

hopefully :D :)))

God, the feels...

Reason : a soldier from the 367th Infantry Regiment of African American forces who fought alongside the French.

You think americans will play an european ?

>AAA historical wargame with any other fronts than western and Pasific, maybe Stalingrad

>no french uniform in sight

In world war 1 there are only retarded guys and, bad guys didn't exist back then.

easter egg when?

Nah, Call of Duty will be fine. Let's just wait for the next futuristic shooter from Treyarch or Sledgehammer.
Sure they are gonna be soooo gud m8s.

Man these douches have seriously lost the connection to their "fans"

I want THESE UNIFORMS

I think they said they would have a map from the italian front

>Implying there will be anything except USA vs. Germany

Is it based on WWI?

Than I guarantee there will be a German campaign, a Russian campaign, and N American/British/French campaign.

Hopefully!
I want to fight for my one and only Emperor Wilhelm II

But germans was the good guys in WWI hmm

fuck you dice. That's what you get when hq is in Stockholm

Yes, you live in a cavern. The new BF is during WW1.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ

>no broken gas maskes killing you with out you even knowing
>no jammed guns
>no shrapnel artillery spam killing anyone who runs around
0/10 play vurdun

Can't wait to kill Germans as a big strong black man

Of course there won't be a German campaign. That would be racist.

>the music

Korean war would have been better.

>unlockables and battlepacks
What will they contain? Dozens of shades of khaki and grey for your karabiner?

>americans think literally all old timey germans are nazis
How oblivious can you be without realising it yourself

That's by far the worst Kaiser my man. He fucked up for years to come.

The woman on the horse is a Bosnian

This game will literally be a worse grenade and artillery fest than the previous battlefields.

All Germans since Luther are Nazis, you have to kill them all. Based Sweden bringing the BBC to stamp out the German filth.

The next will be Battlefield 1940:2

Germans are nazi since Bismarck. They are the bad since mid XIX century.

French are terribly underrepresented in the trailer desu

I don't remember seeing a French soldier, lots of Brits/Americans/Germans and even Ottomans

the final shot seems to be a guy standing on a French chateau watching a zeppelin in fear though

>burger campaign
It will only be one level where you run at the enemy and some guy with cool shades says "dew u want 2 live 4 ever :DDDDD"

>woman
I think you should be careful with your heteronormative assumptions, friendo. Just because xe 'looks' like a woman does not mean that xe actually 'is' a woman. Without having had a conversation about gender identity you can't possibly know. This is a progressive game so there might be trans characters.

pls no bully

fugg i forgot about that dice is based in sweden, the country that sat out both world wars
surely they will be able to give a respectful and dignified interpretation of the greatest tragedy of european history :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Can't wait to kill eternal anglo.

Pretty sure most Americans recognize that there were no real bad guys in WWI.

The only war in which you will never see a game portraying one side is WWII, western front based games.

>mfw a WW1 FPS is finally here
There better be a Austria-Hungary campaign.

youtube.com/watch?v=sIMwAHalcuQ

Just remember who won in the end... roach :)

Where da eastern front at I wanna kill some S*rbs :DDDDDDD

I fucked and she is actually Bedouin

but it is a she

Cuckfield 1

Are you implying this?
youtu.be/l4ihLgWxRqg

That said, as all WW1 veterans are pretty much all gone now, I don't see how they'd lack perspective for that reason. If anything, I'd say they'd have more unbiased point of view, thus opening possibilities to see the War from different sides. But this is triple A garbage, so ofc it panders to the masses.

>implying Americans even know there was an Italien front

If they are pandering to the masses they seem to be doing a shit job with everyone throwing a hissyfit about the SINGLEPLAYER of a BATTLEFIELD game

>implying Americans even know where Italy is
>implying Americans even know where Europa is

Holy shit, Americans, can you please stop fucking up European history?

Developers are Swedes

>you will never play a FPS that would showcase the true horrors of war

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
youtube.com/watch?v=BQSLrmnqaX4

ok, that explains the black and woman protagonist

WE

>arianism
>jewtonic knights
>"""holy""" """roman""" """empire"""
>protestants
>ww1
>ww2
>migrant crisis

when will they be eradicated?

>a Bedouin warrior woman

key component of the allied victory

The only french soldiers in the trailer are in khaki instead of blue. Either they dun goofed or they aren't even french but italians

>About 65,000,000 total combatants
>2,850,000 Turks
>1,000,000 Indians
>800,000 Japanese
>350,000 African Americans
>80,000 Black Africans

>65,000,000 - (2,850,000 + 1,000,000 + 800,000 + 350,000 + 80,000) =

>59,920,000 Whites (approx)

>350,000 + 80,000 = 430,000 Blacks total

>That means 139 White soldiers for every black.

>The developers, white people from a white country, picked a black man as the game's mascot.

have they explained this shit yet?
JUST!!!!
WHY????

Except it's already painfully clear that imperial germans will just be proto-nazis, because your average ameriburger is knows absolutely nothing about WW1.

saved :D:D

>Plebbox

It's progressive, you fucking racist.

This.

I wouldn't even mind if they took a look at the conflict from a colonial troop perspective - as long as they did it in a fitting manner. People who had nothing to do with the conflict being dragged into hell by their colonial masters, shred apart by machine guns salvos and artillery barrages, blinded and drowning from poisonous gas.
The trailer however paints a very different picture. It looks like they're trying to tell yet another heroic fantasy story, like in Call of Duty and those other crappy games - except that this time they gave the lead character a different skin colour because their marketing analysts told them that being progressive is the new cool thing.

You forgot the Red Baron
Because Snoopy from Peanuts

>Germans not being the bad guys
What is this meme? Yeah, it's false that they started the war but Kaiser II was a cripple nonce.

more like fucking retarded

How the fuck is them focusing on more than just trench battles bad you fucking autist?
If anything the fact that there's a diverse set of battles makes the game exciting, because you get to actually relive WW1 and not just your shitty overrated European trench warfare

First Call of Duty was pretty good at showing the horrors of war to be honest
youtube.com/watch?v=7De1lXf_LYg

The Turks did considering Attaturk stopped Greece from getting all its clay back and came back to reclaim it 2 years later.

No, Call of Duty was pretty crappy, since they provided a heroising perspective that would hardly serve as more than blatant propaganda.

reclaim what they lost*

The ones whose capital is ruled by a Muslim?

>Implying there will be frenchmen and not just Americans, and if you are lucky, British saving the world against germans

World at War was pretty rough, too.

can't wait to kill some saudis, ruskies and last but not least anglos.
Thank you based Sweden FPS genre is saved

hahahaha I actually triggered a Leb

Not only was that theater of the war insignificant, but I'm sure the female contribution moreso, which makes it grasping at straws for the sake of pushing a skewed perspective

>The only war in which you will never see a game portraying one side is WWII, western front based games.

Based Relic fixed that in CoH tbqh.

I wouldn't keep my hopes up too much, everything EA has touched has turned into shit.
Like all the battlefields since bf2142

The FPS Genre is designed for 12 yo beta faggots whose parents dont care about them.

Nothing to see here.

>several posts ITT are angry posts at americans about this game
>were not even making it
youre right, you guys arent obsessed with us

Dude's wearing British webgear and uniform. He's a colonial soldier.

by that logic we won the american war of independence because we kept leaf-land.

>insignificant
For you and your European buddies
But for us it marked the beginning of change in the region

It's going to be mostly about Brits and ANZAC troops with a couple token Americans and blacks thrown in for diversity points.

And a minor campaign focused on North Africa and Arabia again for muh diversity.

Germans and Ottomans will of course be le evil empires.

>mfw they include Armenian "genocide" to the game because of Anita Sarkeesian.

Tbh if this was historically accurate you would be playing a german or French guy waiting for 3 months in a trench before being shoot on sight during a retarded frontal attack.

I think they will includ a fair amount of steam punk stuff as the trailer presented.