Just give a few good arguments why Win-fags hating on Apple different than: I'm 10-20+ years experienced with the OS

Just give a few good arguments why Win-fags hating on Apple different than: I'm 10-20+ years experienced with the OS.

I went from Apple to WIN (Lenovo) for the last 7 months and that was the most retarded choice I could ever imagine.

> Basically the whole user experience of 7,8,10 is level dad-core-wooly-socks for basement faggots and office robots.
> My productivity and overal browsing lowered by 200%.
> Archiving and the structure of finder etc etc is just in a way of respect from developer to user almost to the lvl insulting against your platform users. Really.
> Ignoring bing sounds like you bought a computer in the year 2001.
> Structure of menu's troubleshooting settings etc etc (Main structure) purely thought from the developer lvl: die and rot in hell to the user and at the end costumer of your Windows runned computer.
> I can go on for three days about the user experience. I leave it with the conclusion: DadCore-OS.
> At the other hand, besides the obnoxious Apple fags and ignoring presentation like every product is another moonlanding, apple is extremely smooth. Lets keep it with that.

> How do you hate Mac OSX ?/Apple.
> Also: bet many haters even posses an Apple smartphone. (More than Mac OSX fags with some crappy Windows phone).

I agree with you completely.
Between Mac and Windows I would always choose Mac. The OS it beyond anything I could ever come across in Windows, and the build quality in these devices are god-tier.
However you have to remember something, user. That is the pricing and games, which is why people don't have macs.
Apple wants to sell their products at a premium, and that is understandable, however raising their prices after every generation doesn't make it any easier to justify buying a new computer from Apple. That is why most Apple users are looking into getting a Thinkpad or Dell XPS.

I agree from that pov. Gaming sucks which was one of the reasons to buy me a 350,- Lenovo X201t. However the user experience is terrible. My Imac was declared "vintage" which means that the apple store will not even give it value or repair it if something is broke. The whole Apple cartel is corrupt as-f and they expect users to re-buy another laptop within 3-5 years, I just ignore that. My 2012 Imac still works flawless.

Their kernel is retarded with anything they don't sell. Using a controller is a nightmare. I wish they officially supported Brew. Their scaling algo sucks too, fucking performances drop when using the dock's grid widget and X11 apps (it seems like their X11 implementation isn't gpu accelerated when ran alongside their own server). Developing is okay on the thing, but I don't code in Objective-C, which to me is retarded, so no reason to use XCode. I wish it wasn't so bloated with their software so I could have the thing for less $.

I also can agree on that. The minds behind Apple and probably Jobs as well where wolfs in sheep clothes. Hardware is a huge problem: lets say that I can make the choice to use an Apple made keyboard or not being able to use 50% of the functions in the OS, and the list of cons is longer than that. Gaming is restricted, I have no experience with controlers, but steam and other platforms are for 80+% compatible. I see that the costs of apple and "new generations" are the highest con for users. The software compatible with windows is still ways more available I could find similar software quite easily but that indeed depends on what user etc etc / professional / developer you are.
I not very much on one of both sides however doing tasks, mapping, overview, how the UX animates and works is a world of differences.

>build quality is good

lmao one shitty vent in the fucking hinge for cooling the entire laptop, really smart yeah. fucking moron.

>> My productivity and overal browsing lowered by 200%.
Your productivity lowered by... 200%? Could someone explain this to me pls.

just to set the tone

osx has no software and windows does.

and i'm not talking about video games.

Ten vent is fine, never overheats etc etc
Hardware vs. design is a con. and the moonlanding smartass bullshit around how they proclaim to be innovative (already kill myself).
Pure on the OS and UX OSX is taking lead.
Back on win 7,8,10 feels like a decade of differences.

didnt find it difficult to use virtualizers and alternative software. Gaming is the reason to
buy me another thinkpad(afforable price) 80% of what I use is still compatible to OSX.

is it actually easy to use windows on a macbook or is is way more annoying than it's worth?

That guy is the Indian version of Wagner 'escobar" Moura.

the hardware is definitely garbage in comparison to what you could get for the same price in windows laptop.

use arch if you don't want your intellect insulted and want out of spyware

I started with bootcamp what was kind of annoying. Than I found parrallels what even made it possible to virtualize OSX form a samsung galaxy tab. A perfect solution for both OSX and WIN would be parralles being able for windows but no.. Apple cartel will do anything against it. It also depends on what user/developer you are.

I believe that. But finding the right thing for windows is a jungle for non-experts of hardware etc. Pure from reviews/pricing I decided to go for a Thinkpad X201t.

>touchscreen on the wrong half of the laptop

I think Fedora is a better work environment than macOS. And I use macOS more, so we can throw the experience argument out the window.

arch is for pajeets who can't use gentoo because they can't manage their time

Too many extentions are gentoo based, end up with all your browsers are gentood.com

Learn English you idiot. What does "Archiving and the structure of finder etc etc is just in a way of respect from developer to user almost to the lvl insulting against your platform users" mean? What are you even trying to say? Jesus.

Learn to read faggot. We dont need PTE Academic English on the internet, kys already.

No i agree. I don't even understand what you're trying to say and i'm not even joking. Do you hate finder or not?

nope,

finder works quite well. windows is a maze if you try to archive and find anything.

As both a MBP and Thinkpad owner, I can confirm that this post is bullshit.

This was incoherent

is English your 3rd of 4th language?

arch is the best if you aren't retarded

>HURR DURR I CAN'T USE A CONSOLE

arch also has the best documentation ergo it is the easiest to intall

>HURR DURR I CAN'T READ THE WIKI

Same here. My conclusion is that windows, unless you're onlu experienced with a few OS'es, really lives in 2001. Its terrible.

Is Windows ur 4th or 7th OS ?

So what you're saying is that you don't understand Windows.
Why the fuck are you posting this on a technology board and not your homosex applel facebook group?

How did you not notice ?

I do understand windows. It sucks.

Is there such a board ?.

> mfw routinely have to use nix and windows at work.
> mfw I keep trying to hit the expose hot corner.

>$800 starting for 128gb nonupgradeable storage in the current year

In pricing they are asholes desu.

That comeback made no sense, wasn't your whole point that people only liked Windows because they were more accustomed to it?

I wasnt sure, it was just an assumption. I cerntainly dont understand anti-osx based on UX.
Windows is like running on sand. Gave me autism instantly.

No idea why Apple would try to make shit thinner when this fucking full size one Throttle like a motherfucker already. I don't recall a single Apple laptop that does not Throttle, unless you count the Chromebook they call the MacBook fashion edition which has fucking M CPUs that can't run fucking anything. Fucking hell, why do people say Apple is fucking innovative while companies like Dell or Lenovo where their laptops of the same size does not fucking throttle gets called the poorfag shit brand.

apple is not an OS

The new dell laptop designers looks like the brushed aluminium also took their attention.

OSX, ...

Not entirely, but I get your point. Microsoft has lost what they once meant as a company, and have resulted in becoming a knockoff of Apple

>t.poorfag