>SWORD

>girl haircut
>dress
>high heels
He's not boyish

quality thread japan

I wanna buttfuck a dyke so badly.

i liek pretti quiche

w-what happens why you put your penis in a girls butt?

Babby is formed

Ask yo Momma

Why is she boyish?

I have a lesbian friend. I suppose I'd like to have sex with her. How can I bring this up in a way that she won't hate me?

yes but that is not a boyish girl at all, except for her hands maybe

they're fucking gender bending garbage who should be removed from society

It's really not that enjoyable, I'm convinced the only people who hype up anal have never done it.

"Would you hate me if I'd like to have sex with you?"

Why my Japanese brother's threads are always not very active?I have already called the related organs of United nation and told this serious racism ploblems.

Penis up your own ass feels surprisingly good tho.

I love boyish girls
I think it's different for guys desu. We have prostate and can cum from anal.

Anal just feels like a tighter version of vaginal sex. Butts and dicks are all you need to have fun tbthwy.

Qt submissive tomgirls are truly the best of both worlds. It gets me diamond hard just thinking about it.

Nepali makes good girlish boys because they're so small and frail

those are the ones that will cheat you whenever you fail at giving everything she wants

Feminine guys seem weak, petty and vain. Where are guys with perfect blend of masculinity and beauty?

Where's my Matt Duchene?

yes, best girls

is she "boyish"?
she looks very feminine to me.

Tomboys are awesome. Very cute.

Only insecure faggots don't like them.

It's OK if their clothes and hair are boyish. It's good if their personality is boyish. Their face must be feminine though.

>hurr durr muh insecurity
Oh my God! How can I be so insecure to reject this unfeminine garbage who will refuse to be a woman, and in the year 2016 on top of that!

"tomboys" are good. "butch dykes" are bad. Even lesbians prefer tomboys to butch dykes. The difference is that tomboys are boyish, and butch dykes are mannish.