Is london safe for non-muslim ?

Is london safe for non-muslim ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M
youtube.com/watch?v=sBpHinJf6Nw
dailycaller.com/2014/11/02/swedish-police-release-extensive-report-detailing-control-of-55-no-go-zones-by-muslim-criminal-gangs/
swedenreport.org/2014/10/29/swedish-police-55-official-no-go-zones/
web.archive.org/web/20141031145152/http://polisen.se/Aktuellt/Rapporter-och-publikationer/Rapporter/Publicerat---Nationellt/Ovriga-rapporterutredningar/Kriminella-natverk-med-stor-paverkan-i-lokalsamhallet
expressen.se/tvspelare/video/tv/nyheter/har-attackeras-reportern-av-hotfull-man---far-sten-kastad-mot-kameran?autoplay=false&starttime=0&startvolume=0.8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes if you look like them. Have been many times and never had a problem.

this policeman looks comfy 2bh

I know this is b8 but this it's hilarious to think some people actually believe this

Way safer than Paris.

Just stay out of the no-go zones and it's fine.

There are more policemen in London than Paris because English people are richer than French, so I guess London is safer than Paris, especially the city center.

>"""""""""no go zones"""""""""
tired of this meme

(not the guy you're replying to)
I don't know if it's true for London, it is true for Sweden, though.

Obviously, you memelord.

>it is true for Sweden
Where are located those "no go zones", tell me, burger?

One example youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M

youtube.com/watch?v=sBpHinJf6Nw

How is that a no-go zone? British people go there to be converted.

>t. Mohammed

t. 60% white and nigger president

I say
>get all the European Gypsies
>get all the radical muslims who want to live in Europe

move them to one commiebloc housing.

install cameras, watch and upload the mayhem

that isn't london, thats luton
and i don't see how tommy robinson (leader of the anti-muslim group EDL) pointing out a muslim activist he has beef with and getting punched during an argument equates to "le no go zones"

literally a few autists and a camera, all of them went to prison for it

Its pretty easy to find these
>Swedish Police Release Extensive Report Detailing Control Of 55 ‘No-Go Zones’ By Muslim Criminal Gangs
dailycaller.com/2014/11/02/swedish-police-release-extensive-report-detailing-control-of-55-no-go-zones-by-muslim-criminal-gangs/
swedenreport.org/2014/10/29/swedish-police-55-official-no-go-zones/
Funnily the report been deleted (or moved), archive here. web.archive.org/web/20141031145152/http://polisen.se/Aktuellt/Rapporter-och-publikationer/Rapporter/Publicerat---Nationellt/Ovriga-rapporterutredningar/Kriminella-natverk-med-stor-paverkan-i-lokalsamhallet

expressen.se/tvspelare/video/tv/nyheter/har-attackeras-reportern-av-hotfull-man---far-sten-kastad-mot-kameran?autoplay=false&starttime=0&startvolume=0.8

If you are being serious?
Yes
But some areas are fucking revolting if you aren't a mudslime to the point of wanting to kill your self
So no it's not safe desu

>tell person his religion is shit and is followed exclusively by pedophiles
>expect not to get hit
lmao

>it is true for Sweden
bad meme

Cucks BTFO

>radical muslims
Totally sick of this meme.

Implying there is a discrete, easy to find, border between being a radical and a normal muslim. Furthermore it implies that those normal muslims deserve to live in Europe and have a living standard far above what there own culture would achieve thus neglecting all the pressure of development they would have in their own shithole countries they fled from.

The real quotient of muslims who live out their religion in such a way that it is compatible with our European values is damn close to zero and I don't want to wait for a more or less liberal Islam to may be developed in Europe in a millenium.

That's not at all what I said.

Brown people should fuck off and the Problem is solved

But I tell that to Christians all the time in this savage country and I haven't received a punch.

it was one anonymous caller to LBC that claimed to be an officer and the Daily Mail flipped their shit over it

and trump or any american has no high ground over supposed no-go zones when you have 4 major cities in the world top 50 for murder rate by city

This thread isn't about glorious America but about poor muhammadan London

Are you retarded?
Tell us then, what is a no-go area to you?

Being as ignorant as you for ignoring the fact that your personal freedom and the right of not getting indoctrinated is extremely diverging in our societies by means of cultures who are far less developed than our European ones just because "you wouldn't directly die from it" is one example of native Europeans giving a bloody fuck about being consistent in their own system of moral values, which took enough time to develop in the first place.

Just ignore him. He has to play along or Sadiq will tie him to a chair and throw him off a rooftop.

>German """politicians"""

That sounds like a horrible way to live ;_;, on the constant alert that you may have offended some islamist and caused your own death

>Thinking violence is an acceptable response to someone stating facts that you don't like

You're muslim.

>tfw I'm never going to see europe because it's going to be too dangerous

a no go area as all of these people are terming it means you get beaten up if you go there and are not muslim or whatever

tommy robinson getting punched by a guy he already has beef with during an argument doesn't make the area around him a no go area

There is a special place in hell for the traitors who orchestrated this.

i never said there weren't paki shitholes in london, i'm talking abut no-go zones but clearly you just want to post le funny meme pictures that have been posted 1000s of times before

You are really that dumb and cheeky at the same time to seriously ask this question?

It's obvious that it's not. You could've known that even from your hellhole, you failed memer.

Londonistan, or London, as you probably used to know it, is not the same as it used to be. It all started in a mass protest of white alfa maled which sparked numerous boroughs of London, where its participans got collectively gangbanged and then beheaded by members of at that time already large Pakistani brotherhood. It forced the government to make some necessary setbacks and budget cuts in order to protect the shrinking non-muslim population.

If you're not complete douchebag and you follow the current world events, you could easily conclude that the British government failed extensively due to the constant sabotage and dense import of muslim resettlers.

At the present day, in the very center of London, something equivalent to the Green Zone from Baghdad arose. It's a place where the rest of the white and non-muslim population is living in relative safety along with the government, or what's left from it. This whole area creates the only safe place for non-muslims in London.

The rest is complete mess. Sharia dominates the streets and its law is heavily enforced. No tortures or processes. If you are found as being white enough or not muslim enough, you are automatically executed.

Non-muslims who didn't flee the city are surviving in sewers, abandonned buildings or any other form of acommondation able to provide them with basic safehouse.

Those who don't fit the stances above however, are suffering. They were locked down in old governmental instutions where they are slowly being cut to pieces as a sign of a new era.

Random looting and raping is occuring on a daily basis, absolutely with no regulation. No laws except the Sharia.

Only way how to survive this is to convert to Islam and submit the Sharia as your only truth. There is no other way how to resist.

Inshallah.

Inshallah brother.