Ryzen 1600X $260 CINEBENCH R15 Benchmarks, Matches Intel’s $430 i7 6800K

ITS OVER, INTEL IS DONE

wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-1600x-cinebench-r15-performance-confirmed/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Intel-Processor-3-50GHz-Socket-2011-V3/dp/B00N5GYRSM/ref=sr_1_1/254-1833700-8865443?ie=UTF8&qid=1487464210&sr=8-1&keywords=5930K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cinnebench
I'll wait for real benchmarks like DoTA, LoL and Skyrim

Intelfags on suicide watch

Intel shills on confirmed on suicide watch

Double the power for the same amount of money as Intel's offering

>gaymeur

You really need proof of that? Seems like such a waste of time.

What will you give me?

No one believes you.

Oh god the hype is killing me, cant wait anymore.

>$430 6800K
It's also matching the $617 6850K

So AMD is still unable to compete with Intel's top of the line.. hehe

380 shares at 2.60 was only $988 and the lowest its' been the past 52 weeks is like $1.68 or something.

16c/32t and potentially 32c/64t is coming this year.

>1600x is the top

You mean xeon's at least...

>it matches x
>b-but only in cinebench
>n-no we didn't take over locking into account...

There are higher end CPU's. 1700 and 1800X BTFO the 6950X

Great for HPC and workstations
7600k still the way to go for gaymurs

Remember when Intel used to be better than AMD?

>over locking
Is that a new Intel feature where you pay extra for SSE4, AVX, VT-x, VT-d and RDRAND/SEED and TSX?

>intel shills crying so hard the humidity in Sup Forums raised 20%

Uh, okay?

I bought my 5930K 3 (three) years ago for €300 ($330) instead of €630 and I have been using it OC'ed at 4.4 Ghz since then...

I mean it's good for people who absolutely wanted an AMD CPU...

While I hope that the ryzen line-up won't be trash, single thread performance is overall more important for the average PC user.

With these numbers, and Apple's propensity to maximize profits, how soon before we see a Zen-based Mac Mini/iMac/Mac Pro?

>weak-minded plebeian arguing again.

There's only one true path to enlightenment.

> Recommended Customer Price $583.00 - $594.00

Sure.

>not even the top cpu
>draw less power
>cheaper
>1136 points

INTELFAGS (Including me) ON SUICIDE WATCH

It's good for everyone that want low prices.

Single thread performance is good

>single thread performance is overall more important for the average PC user.

Use your head a little, if two competing 6 cores score similarly in tests that use 6 cores at similar clocks wouldn't that, using simple deduction mean their single thread performance is similar

shopped

What broker are you using?

>I don't know anything about tech prices in Europe
>I have never heard of Cyber Week/Cyber Friday/Black Friday deals

(You)

You again. What the fuck is your endgame? How much is that company paying you to shit up this board? What CPU are you using to post here? Why are you making cringy memes? What's in it for you?

PLEASE DELETE THIS

>gaymer manchild is butthurt...
kek'd

amazon.co.uk/Intel-Processor-3-50GHz-Socket-2011-V3/dp/B00N5GYRSM/ref=sr_1_1/254-1833700-8865443?ie=UTF8&qid=1487464210&sr=8-1&keywords=5930K

Not following your magical half price HEDT prices there, boy.

>the dude from the other thread

I love you tho

His HTPC ITX VIA chip is the saviour of the future of X86.

What CPU is he using to post his advertisements here?

Mother fucker are you dense?

VIA forgive us for our tresspasses.

Scottrade.

I know they're pretty meh now days, but at the time they were the cheapest for online trades and their site work decently for the time.

>I have never heard of Cyber Week/Cyber Friday/Black Friday deals
>I have a reading disability

(You)

LMAO

Ladies and gentooman, your new i5 2500k.

I have a 1.0GHz C3, and it's shit even by 2003 standards

LISA
LISA
LISA
LISA
LISA
LISA

I have no doubt in my mind Zen-based APU's will become a major force in OEM machines. Especially if they truely will offer as many Vega CU's as a 460 currently sports and a couple stacks of HBM on top of a 4c/8t CPU all in a ~35w package.
That information comes from a rumor mill, though, so I guess we'll see. I really hope they bring HBM to APU's since the biggest bottleneck they currently face is bandwidth.

Just imagine if they're able to allocate the HBM as a pool for system and video RAM. It would make the APU's a legitimate SoC with motherboards serving as glorified I/O and power regulation slaves.

There'd be basically no reason NOT to use them in super compact desktops and AiO set ups. AMD could proof a generic PCB with headers for power delivery and to connect remote boards sporting the I/O ports for ultimate versatility.

It feels so good to never have been an Intelfag.

Now I can upgrade from my fx-8350 with dignity.

Fuck you ticktocktock shills.

Damn, I'm sorry.

My first was a 1.33Ghz Thunderbird. It was fucking godly at the time.

Sounds like a highend ultrabook to me.

>Replying to obvious bait.

They would be retarded not to. They could get ~470 pref with 4 SMT cores into one chip. It would be the only thing most people who play on PC need, it would change everything. "gaming" laptops would just look like regular laptops.
God I would be SO FUCKING HYPE.
It. Would.Change. Everything.

I don't understand.
You buy the best CPU avalaible which has been an Intel CPU for the past 10 years.

If it happens that AMD releases a better CPU then you buy AMD.

Are you poor or something?

One doesn't necessarily need to have suffered with piss poor single core performance for five years to join team red. Personally I will be moving from an i7 2700k to a 1700x and I am looking forward to it.

1700x + 1080ti :3

7700k will still be better for games, every one can OC to 5.0 and it has iGPU

this. I used AMD processors up until 2008, but only Intel since then. fanboys gonna fanboy.

People don't want to support shitty companies that price gouge their customers and who are directly responsible for past 5 years of CPU stagnation.

>OC to 5.0
Schlomo pls.

The retards that keep spouting "muh single core" fail to realize the lower core count parts perform better because they're clocked higher and maintain a higher boost than the 6/8 core parts.
Provided Zen can maintain a stable 4.5Ghz on 4 cores when needed it will perform the same. If XFR turns out to be as versatile as AMD suggests, you'll get higher speeds on less cores when that's most effective or more even speeds on all cores when that's most effective.
Or you can just manually set individual clockspeeds the way we always have if you feel XFR isn't doing its job correctly.

AMD's fault then, if AMD wasn't shit Intel would be better

>AMD's fault Intel bribed OEM

I doubt there will even be a 1080ti, and if there is one it'll be close to 1000 burger bux, no way Nvidia is gonna touch their pascal profit margin
It really won't be worth it unless it's just as good as a Titan XP, but even then at the price it's going to be at you might as well just get a Titan now instead of waiting

Free market, AMD should have done it too

HBM APU is planned somewhere between 2018-2020, but I'm not sure if it'll be shared with the CPU, or if it will be for the desktop market or just servers.

>if AMD wasn't shit Intel would be better
this is true, look the 7700K rebrand

zen apus would be unanswerable. intel can do x86 but can't graphics, nvidia can do graphics bur can't x86, and their tegra SoCs aren't nearly comparable and won't be for years. I seriously worry about the long term viability of Intel. They could be in an even worse position than AMD has been in the next 3-4 years.

My 2700k does 5.0 GHz but I need to give it 1.50 Volts. Either way I look forward to buying a 1700x.

>They could be in an even worse position than AMD has been in the next 3-4 years.
With their enormous revenue?
Doubt so, not in the next 10 years at least

Infiniti fabric.

>AMD went to great lengths to explain how granular IF is, it is one of the technology’s key selling points. Like all modern fabrics it has a firware driven microcontroller but as you would expect, that doesn’t scale well. IF has scalability as one of its pillars. Instead of a single controller AMD broke up the control tasks into many tiny sub-controllers, one per IP block. That IP block bit is a bit nebulous but given how the speakers were talking about granularity, think shader rather than GPU, it sounded like they made it granular enough to have thousands of sub-contollers across a die like Vega, not tens.

(You)

It's on production, a new GP102 cut and also they wait Vega

Still not worth it unless they price drop the current cards to match last gen's pricing

what a slag

I wish Vega to be the second coming of 7970.

Thank you and make sure to spread the word.

VIA the the powerful

VIA the forgiver of sins

VIA the great

intel is finished and bankrupt

>if I make it light my house on fire, it's almost as good in highly demanding multithreaded modern games!

Love that sunk cost fallacy.

>via is love
>via is peace
>via is life

their revenue is about to dry up big time. plus brian is a retard, he'll probably waste all their reserves on housefire mobile abortions and campaign fundraising for trump

>only $250
>non-x version is $220
Intel is done.

>he don't like SJW waifu

And donating to Feminist Frequency. That's surely better then hiring better engineers and giving the fatter paychecks.

>Having to wait for one day out of the entire year to hopefully buy the CPU you want before it runs out of stock in 2 seconds

You just love Intel's dick in your ass, don't you?

It's what the Bogdanoff use.

JUST
U
S
T

Why don't women teams design architectures? I've only seen like 3.

Quick rundown?

You know the answer to that question, ask your instincts.

Can I get a quick rundown on them?

Would you kindly provide a brief rundown on these fellows?

Will game devs start checking the option in their engines to enable multithreading going forward? People will finally move on from quad core.

I see that you're lacking arguments.

AMD's current CEO was a researcher on device physics, and became VP of IBM's semiconductor R&D.

She was also chief technology officer at Freescale Semiconductor.

She's legit.

And when you look up AMD's diversification? It's about diversifying into markets, making console chips, not about giving money to a scam artist "feminist".

Intel is a fucking asset to the United States in ways hardly fathomable.

They'll pull ahead from whatever but they are like the auto industry. They have all their own tech, know-how and 'facturing.

They are not going anywhere as long as the US wants to remain competitive and a world leader.

AMDs dumbest move was getting rid of the fab. They can die and everything will be fine if not more expensive. Intel is among the foundational institutions that define American capabilities.

That would be IBM my dude. Intel is nothing.

DELETE THIS SIR

You seriously think AMD won't buy off GloFo's Newyork fabs if they get money back like they had in 2005?

AMD had to get rid of their fabs because they were bleeding them dry.

Hi Brian.

The only things that keeps me somwhat skeptical are:
1. AMD put the APU's as being AM4-based on their timeline
2. HBM will still be quite expensive and in limited supply.

The CPU, GPU, and HBM would all require their own dedicated power deliver Circuitry. Unless AMD has worked some utterly redundant VRM design into the general layout of the AM4 boards or they have a highly specialized chipset specifically for the APU's, I don't see how they can keep the same chipset.
Nevermind the fact VEGA still utilizes an interposer. I don't know how feasible having all that silicon under the same lid as a stand alone CPU is, but in my mind it would need a larger package with specific pin allocation.

Meanwhile the HBM itself will be in high demand for the full sized Vega cards as well as whatever Nvidia's got going on. Thus the APU's wouldn't be a "bargain" based on the hardware you get for money spent, but for the money saved on custom PCB designs and engineering heatsinks and coolers every time you set out to create a new enclosure.

And as far as ultrabooks go, I imagine they'll try to create an APU with a more reserved power envelope as 35w is still quite a bit for a laptop. Maybe a gaymurr laptop, but for something meant more for work they could get away with a much less capable GPU.

>tfw used to be an intel shill
>ryzen opened my eyes
>can't wait to upgrade