Nvidia Fanboy Jailed for 9.5 Years for Murdering AMD Fan

>If you want to see how rampant fanboyism can get out of control, look no further than 31-year-old Russian manager Alexander Trofimov. A dedicated fan of graphics card manufacturer Nvidia, he murdered his 37-year-old friend Yevgeny Lyulin during a heated argument about AMD’s products.

>Trofimov was found guilty of the murder earlier this month and will face nine and a half years in jail.

>The alcohol-fuelled incident happened on September 16th, 2016. Trovimov went to visit the victim, Lyulin, as part of a professional holiday. The pair had worked together before some years before and were meeting as professional acquaintances.

>During the evening the conversation between the two eventually turned to their favourite graphics cards. Lyulin praised AMD’s graphics chips, saying their workstation cards in particular were great for professional graphics modeling. Trofimov disagreed, instead suggesting Nvidia GeForce is the true gamers’ choice. Taking offence at Lyulin’s opinion, Trofimov struck him twice in the head with a kitchen knife before stabbing him a further 11 times. He then burned the body in an effort to cover his tracks.

>We’ve all seen fanboyism before but I suspect never quite to this extreme. Actually coming to blows over which graphics card is your favourite really is something else, and definitely demands some perspective. ‘Twas only last week we pondered brand loyalty to gaming hardware manufacturers.

>pc

nvida fags are so buttmad they have to resort to murder just to try and win an argument

>amd fan cool and collected in argument
>nvidia fan rages and kills the second he begins to lose
hmm...

>Lyulin praised AMD’s graphics chips, saying their workstation cards in particular were great for professional graphics modeling. Trofimov disagreed, instead suggesting Nvidia GeForce is the true gamers’ choice
Literally "MUH GAMES NVIDIA MASTER RACE".

>September 16th, 2016

LOL wat a necroooo mods delete dis XD use da search funciton

this is a bait thread you cocksucker

lmao rushions

LOOEL wat bait u bait use da search funnction XD

thanks for the picture of text, OP. Is there a link to an article?

only 9.5 years for second degree murder? lmao no wonder European cuckies have so many problems

>nvidia fan
>uses fire
pottery

>Russian manager
>European cuckies
>European

Sup Forums cancer should be lynched to death. If I ever see a Sup Forums manchild IRL, I'll beat that lump of shit to death

Nvidiots are sub human niggers, nice

Putin did nothing wrong

The nvidia fanboy went full autistic screech.

Last I checked, Europe wasn't the one that elected a dumb orange

>9.5
ayyyy

lol whatever enjoy getting raped by ISIS rapefugees 24/7 until your dumb country will eventually end in the civil war it deserves