A S S I M I L A T I O N

A S S I M I L A T I O N

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/history/british/empire_seapower/black_britons_01.shtml
ibtimes.co.uk/fairford-sub-sahara-africa-skeleton-gloucestershire-507102
channel.nationalgeographic.com/videos/africans-in-medieval-britain/
books.google.be/books/about/Knights_on_the_Frontier.html?id=Rm_OEacyT8IC&redir_esc=y&hl=fr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandro_de'_Medici,_Duke_of_Florence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think this is a step in the right direction. Eventually we will be able to exclude white men from society completely

just give me enough to fap.

BIG

MEATY

BLACK

BLACK

Context? Some companies that run standardized tests ask for minorities only to see if the tests are fair for minorities. I think that's valid. Reservations are allowed to not hire whites too.

>breitbart

Dude seriously do Greeks count as a minority?
I just got my degree and I really need a job im broke af

>The Daily Kos says Breitbart is mean.

Breitbart and the dailyFAIL are the Buzzfeed of the alt-right.

good things
whites need to be off kill

Brietbart is to the alt right what the Huffington Post is to SJWs.

Breitbart has become alt-right Pravda in the last year

>people using the word alt-right unironically

What the fuck

I understand this. If you had two applicants, you'd do best in hiring the one least likely to watch anime

bbc has quotas for minorities/women etc including for actors, shows with medieval settings will routinely have blacks casually included without even a half-assed explanation of how they got there

This.

Some actually manage to blend them in as slaves or as troubadours and other vagabond people going from village to village. Black people weren't as uncommon during Middle Ages as many might think.

But of course, there's a difference between trying to keep the quota by respecting the environment and not giving a shit, thus being historically inaccurate.

>Black people weren't as uncommon during Middle Ages as many might think
Fucking kek, is this what Belgians actually think?

Mozart and Charlemagne were black

bbc.co.uk/history/british/empire_seapower/black_britons_01.shtml
ibtimes.co.uk/fairford-sub-sahara-africa-skeleton-gloucestershire-507102
channel.nationalgeographic.com/videos/africans-in-medieval-britain/
books.google.be/books/about/Knights_on_the_Frontier.html?id=Rm_OEacyT8IC&redir_esc=y&hl=fr
I never said they were as common as they are today, or even ubiquitous. But they definitely existed, mainly through slave trade, and especially in nowadays Provence and in Anatolia. Also look up Afro-Abkhazians, the Ottoman Slave trade for example was so big that a African mixed community descending from those slaves exists in Turkey up to this day.

>inb4 SJW shilling
believe whatever you like m8, I don't give a shit

Also for those who are interested, there are particular cases like that of Alessandro de Medici, Duke of Florence in the 1530, who might very well have been the illegitimate son of a maid of African descent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandro_de'_Medici,_Duke_of_Florence