Finns trying to learn spanish

>Finns trying to learn spanish.
Fuck yes! !Olaa Espanol! Also that Sweden wtf?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6jhJEX9lug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is that country in south america that is trying to learn spanish

>Sweden

>Swedish in Sweden

Guyana. They speak English there.

Lesotho

>Sweden
what the cuck?

Mehmeds

Immigrants trying to integrate.

Why do Balkan Slavs learn German?

>Sweden
>Swedish
It's still funny every time this thread is posted.

SWEDEN YES

For use inside Germany for when they run to it

Germans have helped the Balkans the most desu. It's where many go to work and they also have the friendliest relations. Don't forget Austria Hungary ruled over half of them.

Could I teach Spanish to a Scandi qt ?

This.

Scandi qts please contact me

we're cucks for all things Hans

>sweden is so full of dindus trying to learn their language that they swindle the statistics

YOU CAN'T COME UP WITH SUCH TRIVIA

why does bongladesh want to learn spanish?

>Sweden

They like to watch el chavo in its original language.

>The city of Sweden

>Myanmar

The reason is because we like to watch a lot of Spanish shows for some reason

with this guy you can learn maths in spanish
youtube.com/watch?v=q6jhJEX9lug

We don't, it's just that we really don't want to learn French and German is too hard.

>we

Do Burmese women like Latino men?
Please respond

>Sweden

What gives?

Future population of Switzerland

how good is the english they teach in school in nordic countries?

What do you mean, I am Burmese, although my mother was a Christian minority

I don't know, Burmese society is very feminist unlike most other Asian countries, and they don't care who they like as long as they aren't Muslim

immigrants, presumably

Oh right.

I can't find the countries learning Italian or Turkish desu

It's a popular tourist/retirement destination.

>It's a popular tourist/retirement destination.
sadly yes, but spaniards dont want it.

>spaniards dont want it

Your autism is not shared with the rest of the population.

Out of all interesting subjects in the world, you post a video about derivatives in spanish.

why

Fucking SWEDEN, YES!
Or I mean JA!!!!!!!!

>he wants learning spanish
>all spanish speaking countries are shitholes

Literally you are idiot

>Canada
>French
C U C K E D

L'ÉTERNEL FRANCOPHONE GAGNE ENCORE

It's because they learn English as kids and are too barbaric for French.

In the words of Charles V
To God I talk in Spanish, to my wife in Italian, to men in French and to my dogs in German (all other languages desu)

At least Spain and S-America are nice and laid back places to be. Too bad Brazil doesn't speak spanish.

We understaind it, though.

South América is big shit in This World, colon was a fucking mistake for my country.

Spain is Poor like shit with a shitty econony.

Again you are idiot

>Italian and Turkish are on the legend
>Not represented on the map
????

Serranos says otherwise
Also tons of retirees planning on moving to spain because houses are cheap and the sun is always shining.

What is serrano?.. You have never been in a shithole with 800 € per month but you Ok... This language is for poor people.. or for tourism.

If Portugal/Brazil play against Spain in a World Cup match do they trash-talk in spanish, english or some mixture of portuguese and spanish?

To please Fuhreritte Merkel-sama.

Spanish.

Spain is a meme country dude, with my friends and my family I dont speak spanish . People here dont want Spain and many regions like Galicia, Basque country, Navarra, Catalunya and few parts of Valencia.

Spain is a corrupt state with poor people and south america is the same .

come visit finnboi

Are you Catalan or a terrorist ?

I will, been planning to do a South-American tour early next january, spend two months travelling there and heading up towards Mexico. Any tips and tricks? How's weather there in december-january? I've heard it rains a lot but is still quite warm.

>Swedish
This can't be real, no fucking way

>Sweden

Please.

if you're planning to head to Mexico then make sure you don't go through central america, el Salvador, Nicaragua and Honduras are incredibly dangerous.
Bolivia and certain parts of Colombia can also be dangerous for tourists so you might want to steer clear

yes pls

>Sweden

Is it really that bad? I have friends who have travelled to Venezuela and Caracas and they told it's fine as long as you don't do anything stupid (go wandering about in the night, try buying drugs etc.) and don't look too much of a dumb tourist (a camera hanging by the neck, hawaiian shorts).

That, there are tourist areas and as long as you're not accepting free drinks from attractive women you'll be fine.
go outside of the tourist areas and you might be in trouble, basically stay away from places like palmira or cali and you might want to skip venezuela altogether.

El Salvador, Guatemala, Belize.
Those are the dangerous parts, Venezuela isn't safe right now.
The other countries each have their safe and dangerous place.

Nah thousands of Europeans come here every year and you know, they don't get killed. Just go to the touristic parts of the country and you will be fine. Of course if you want to get killed just go to the neighborrhoods with lots of gang grafitis.

I was sure Sweden is being meme'd and the OP pic is edited, but decided to look it up...

My fucking feeling when it's real...

SVERIGE
JA

>sweden trying to learn its own language

Some mixture. Simple insults are being shout in the native language though, as everyone clearly understands what it means

Serranos is a comfy Spanish tv show t. another user

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

>Nepal, Bhutan and bangladesh
>Spanish

why?

Muh 2003

Pretty good. And generally movies and TV-shows don't get dubbed, unless it's something meant for really small kids, like Saturday morning Disney cartoons, so unlike US and UK, we actually get exposed to foreign languages easily.

>Sweden

English is probably taught at school and the few rich asses who use the internet and know about Western learning websites probably just learn Spanish.

Look on the bright side, the Swedish language will live on once the ethnic Swedes die off

They'll deem it not progressive enough and make Arabic the official language in a couple years.

I'm pretty sure you'll be ok as long as you keep your wits about you and don't end up wandering about into some rural cocaine lab. Most of that is just planning your route and using common sense, I guess.

>Sweden

Pretty much plus even being mugged is not common around here (for European tourists). The majority of people who steal here (gang members) are short shitskin native American looking sub humans so they are not dumb enough to try to steal from a 185 cms/200 pounds European fag (at least that's how the majority of Europeans that come here look).

hon hon hon hon hon

preparing for the future cultural victory just like in the USA

Que no era a dios en español, a hombres en frances, en italiano a mujeres y en aleman a mi caballo?

Siempre quise ser un maestro de ingles en japon.
Pero parece que tendria mas suerte enseñando español en tailandia.

Yeah most people don't think and rememberr that most Swedes know English so that wouldn't be of interest to them and most immigrants from Europe and outside Europe would use Duolinguo to help themselves.

Why would Dutch people learn more english? Most Netherlanders I met seemed to be fluent in english (at least on my visit in Rotterdam and Amsterdam)

JUST

why the fuck would icelanders want to learn spanish

For the same reason any Nordic country would.

Shhh

Para poder decir maricon hijo de puta

Porque son blancos

To get wasted in sbain?

For teens maybe. Old people want to retire there because climate. Rich people want to retire in Portugal because taxes, proving what parasites they are.

it says that there is one country that is trying to learn turkey
who is it? i can't find it on the map

there aren't that many turks in sweden

>Portugal because taxes, proving what parasites they are.

not anymore. thats being plugged up.

>Argentina
>Spanish
LMAO Santi

>he wants learning spanish
Somebody needs to learn english.

learn turkish*
fug