youtube.com/watch?v=V9HQJ9hKZQk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytmr2aU5HNY
youtube.com/watch?v=irdn99g0rOU
youtube.com/watch?v=NWxISwEBU0U
youtube.com/watch?v=nReq8I4aJVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you talking to yourself?

Nah. I'm from America und study in Berlin.

>Why do Germans hate America so much?
>interviews Amir the turk.

>muh NSA
>muh dronestrikes against poor muzzies
>muh kkk
>muh fat
>muh stupid people
>muh anti islamic sentiments
>muh children killed by evil guns

>muh stupid people
This one I honestly can't understand. The US has the best universities in the world. They win more nobel prizes than any other nation, they are the pioneers of most new technologies and most of the computers that we use on a daily basis are based on parts and software that was developed in the US.
You can say a lot of shit about Americans, but calling them stupid is ridiculous.
There are stupid people in every country and their prevalence in the US is not higher than anywhere else.

The eternal German hates powerful countries

It's in their nature to try to destroy civilization wherever they may find it

>American
>Amir
It would have been neat to see someone who lost a family member in WW2 do the interview.

Hol up

They couldn't handle all the freedom they brought from across the ocean

>mfw they tried here and failed

I think the problem is simply because a) there are just a lot of Americans, hence it seems like there are jsut that many more stupid/uneducated people and b) because their stupidity is televised so much more due to media and internet.

You can notice the same with Russians, Indians and CHinese also have the potential for that, but the media/internet is less focused on them

Everybody finds some reason or another to dislike us because you consume the everliving fuck out of our media. The only difference between you fags and us is that our problems are sometimes literally in the spotlight - for everybody to see.

Education is very strange in America its almost entirely determined by the town or city you live in and the wealth of that town or city along with the state itself. The belief that higher education is a scam to trick the middle class/rich out of money is also common with the working class.

They hate us just like we hate them. Fucking degenerates destroying their whiteness by bringing thousands of shitskinned savages into their nation.

100000 dollars for a liberal arts degree is a scam

I'm an Albanian American.
My cousin is an Albanian German.
We are both Christians, white, over 6'3, he's got black hair, I've got dirty blonde.
Anyways, I visit him one summer and holy shit he and all his friends are total bitches. One of the first things he told me to do when we went out to meet his friends was not wear anything with an American or Albanian flag. I wasn't going to until he said it. So I went out and bought a USA shirt and put on my Albanian scarf I love. He freaked the fuck out. His friends tried grilling me with some questions, and generic EBIL AMERIKA statements. I just told them to Fuck off because I'm Free by blood and Nationality. Boy this got those krauts pretty saur.
Meanwhile they were kissing ass or staring at the ground when passing by Turks. I bring up the Albanian part only because according to my cousin, even Muslim Albanians don't get along with the Turks over there. So he was afraid Turks would do something for the scarf, and the Germans would say something over the shirt.

Joke classes aside even regular community college is expensive as shit for teachers who don't teach you anything.
>did you read the book?
>we will now discuss what you read
>you are paying me to tell you what you vocally what you read visually.
>here is a thirteen thousand dollar worksheet with a,b,c,d,e, and sometimes f options.
>please write a 100 hundred word essay on the chapter.
I don't understand why you would bother when you can do military into private security for 10k a week or construction at 1-2k a week.

Huh, German people seem kinda cunty.

>Americans don't have a food culture.
Really? You're criticizing our food culture? You're German.

russian cucks

>that qtpai at 1:23
MUH DIK

>tfw no German gf

>I don't understand why you would bother when you can do military into private security for 10k a week or construction at 1-2k a week.
Hey, whatever works. You don't always need a college degree, but if you plan for the future then a college degree doesn't have to be a scam either.

Because its easy.

thats true its just we are doing such a poor job showing young guys how to get into work and they are indebting themselves or working shit jobs that teens are supposed to do.

>upside down Indonesia has an opinion

>ananasless netherlands has an opinion

I have a better question- why do Americans worship germs so much?

Because USA are good goys.

American here. I have no idea. Whenever I travel to Germany people are always cunty to me, I eventually just stopped visiting because I couldn't stand the smug and completely unwarranted attacks on my nationality. It was like being on Sup Forums irl or something.

Because we're not cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=ytmr2aU5HNY

Kek.

Americans don't really hate or worship krauts. There's an ambiguous positive disposition toward krauts but mostly based on stereotype, like work ethic and solidarity.

>It was like being on Sup Forums irl or something.

Germans are cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=irdn99g0rOU

because they are not on the same level of cuckholdry

Fuck the US

Germans are such fucking pussy cucks, I swear. You should have beat some sense into those pansies while you were there.

lol, there are some good schools which costs thousands upon thousands of dollars and are full of foreigners, it's not like they are attended by the average american joe from hicktown. having good schools mean jackshit when discussing the average intelligence of a nation
americans are incredibly stupid, easy to brainwash and ignorant. you are probably american yourself.

Most students at our best universities are American...

Italians are like all the bad of French people with none of the good, all of the smug but nothing to actually be smug about because your country is the shithole of western europe

>Germans spent thousands of years trying to destroy/subvert all other Europeans and conquer the world.
>USA cucks them and actually does it, the absolute madmen!
>by the time Germany finally achieves indirect power of Europe through its proxy "union", Europe is subservient to the USA.
>eternal German butthurt and inferiority complex ensues
pretty simple really.

Most of our best universities get funding from wealthy foreigners so we can afford to give scholarships to domestic students that can't afford college.

But please, stay obsessed with my country without actually knowing how things work.

as >A FUCKIN LEAF living in Germany, I can't say that I've seen much direct hate towards the US here. My American friends are treated just fine. I do hear the occasional criticism about the US, but you really shouldn't care.

Germans are just as pig-headed and ignorant of the world around them as Americans. Both are powers within their respective regions and therefore feel that the world revolves around them. Just like Americans, the Germans think that their way of doing things is the best without taking into consideration different countries' histories, politics and cultures.

The eternal kraut may bitch about muh guns and drone strikes, but they're also the country led by a psycho who let in over a million rapefugees

>americans are incredibly stupid

Most powerful and influential nation on earth, full of retards.
Makes perfect sense.
If this is true, what does it say about your country?

America is still occupying them and forced them to take in millions of turk/kurdish guest """"workers"""". Now they're doing it again but with """"refugees"""".

>as >A FUCKIN LEAF living in Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=NWxISwEBU0U

German leftists aren't human, though.

Because they're Muslims.

FRANCE MENTIONNED

>Germans are just as pig-headed and ignorant of the world around them as Americans. Both are powers within their respective regions and therefore feel that the world revolves around them. Just like Americans, the Germans think that their way of doing things is the best without taking into consideration different countries' histories, politics and cultures.
This.

youtube.com/watch?v=nReq8I4aJVM
>4:42
I finally found perfection

bernd

>American posts a picture of the sun emerging from the horizon and writes "what a wonderful sunrise guys!"
>the responses pour in from all over the world
>"the sun is a stupid meme, it's just a bang average star."
>"Holy shit Amerilard you do understand that the sun doesn't actually rise?"
>"Burgers are amused by barf-coloured skies, so typical of their crass outlook in life, not to mention their """humor""". I prefer Monty Python and a nice layer sediment"

I hate this fat bitch.

Thank you based Norway

that is unironically a trap

Hey Mario, my school is ranked higher than literally every university in your country.

The public education system is a steaming turd though, there's no denying that. And not everyone gets into a top university or pioneers new technologies, you need to account for the majority not over represent the minority.

>Most powerful and influential nation on earth, full of retards.
>Makes perfect sense.
Intelligence is inversely proportional to economic and political influence, which is why the Italians are so damned smart.

>Americans are allowed to be proud of their country and Germans aren't allowed to be proud of their country.

BASED

But according to Sup Forums all americans are literally in top 20 american universities studying extreme stem subjects making 120k a year

usa

Personally, I think it's Democrat propaganda. You will generally find few germans who would ever support a Republican president, and Obama had 90% approval rating for most of his first term, I think. The belief that americans are uneducated is just the Democratic propaganda about stupid rednecks taken out of context.

>If it's not one extreme, it's the other
This is why Sup Forums is frustrating

my dick is unironically hard

WTF ? I LOVE AMERICA NOW.

DEUTSCHLAND YES

This is so tolerant!

This guy knows. We civilized you piece of shits two times. Of course our genes for intelligence didn't go away. We're just in a tough time right now.

>anti islamic sentiments

>now

You've been on their dick since 1775