Tfw even the mapmakers in Argentina feel the need to assert that the Islands are Argentine

>tfw even the mapmakers in Argentina feel the need to assert that the Islands are Argentine
I really hate this country and it's obsession with those fucking islands. All they are doing is reinforcing the sterotype.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g
youtube.com/watch?v=vm8zRH-tbFc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g

>I really hate this country and it's obsession with those fucking islands
ugh, I feel you OP, I wish I could fly away from this retarded country

>that video

If you be my gf I will help you get a green card and move to the USA

if argentina had the means to really take over the islands, would you feel the same?

Can someone explain Argentina's claim? Because when one looks at history, it is absolutely retarded.

what stereotype? It's just one of the most used Sup Forums memes. Nobody except some retarded historyfags and Brits will start talking about the Belgrano as soon as they hear about your nationality.

Britain should cede it to Chile for top banter or let us build a base on it.

>california
sorry lad, my uncle is an american citizen living there and I also rejected going there

Probably. I just find it really shitty that nobody ever takes into account the people that actually live in the Islands.
Junta declared the war to unite the people so they wouldn't turn against them, and then Cristina uses the Islands as an excuse to distract people from her own shitty government.

This.

That seems like it would be fun

I wonder what the excuse for not immediately going to war would be

>implying california is not the single best state in the best country in the world

Holy shit the video is hilarious

>The truth is that we are their equals in combat
The Argentine delusion

Uncle won't get you in, having a child who is a minor or being a minor and having parents there is the only reliable way if I'm not mistaken

France and Britain colonized it, Spain then got it, then when Argentina got independent it was left unowned for a bit, then the Argies took it for like 20 years only to lose it to GB who now has owned it since.

Their claim is that they inherit it from Spain due to it being in the same colonial division and then that they owned it for a bit before it being taken from them despite nobody on the Falklands wanting to be Argentine, it being Britain's far longer than anyone else, and Argentina having it about as long as France did (Who I am pretty sure had it first)

It isn't. You can keep your shitty regulations on guns to yourself

(Not him) Honestly, if I got the chance to move to Murica, I'd rather go to Miami, but California is second best.

Well it seems that Britian has a very solid claim. Especially when the people decided to stay with GB.

>>implying california is not the single best state in the best country in the world
>a desert full of chicanos, promiscuous people and high humidity
hmmmm nope, Canada would be a better option for me 2bh

This is India super power by 2030 tier. Kek.

Britain is the one who should own it, no contest

The only other options really are letting it be independent (Which the Falkies don't want) or giving it to Argentina (Whos claim is pretty much "ITS REALLY CLOSE TO US")

>whose only claim is that "But it's really close to us!"
By that logic, we would be justified in annexing Canada

WTF is this thread? Seems that OP likes the British Dick. Fucking faggot

>wanting to live on a ranch 100 miles away from anything just so you can shoot your horses with an assault rifle
gunlovers need to be eliminated from civilized society

There are literally no chicanos north of LA t b h f a m
the bay area also has the tallest trees in the world, stays around 60-70 F all year round, and has relatively low humidity
i unironically believe this might be the best place in the world to live

>the falklands are argentinian
Top banter

>gunlovers need to be eliminated
Commies like you can get fucked

>gunlovers need to be eliminated from civilized society

>making gunslovers butthurt

you have my respect now

You don't see Mexico going to a war with the US over Texas. We're literally the only faggots in the world who cry about this.

or Spain crying everytime about Gibraltar

>being this mad that some teenagers defeated you

invert the colour scheme and its about right yeah

do you thing the new government is going to make as much noise about the islands as Cristina's did?

>Islands with nothing on them except a bunch of sheep and Inbred Brits
Literally why does the Argentine government give a shit about them? Is it literally as autistic of a reason as "muh borders"?

>Police car nicknamed the General Belgrano

youtube.com/watch?v=vm8zRH-tbFc

We actually don't, it's chicanos.
We are still butthurt we were invaded and attacked several times, but we don't consider it ours anymore.
And even if the president wanted to the people wouldn't have it, schools have been teaching us for nearly a century "el respeto al derecho ajeno es la paz".
It would take something extreme for us to make war with anyone, much less the US.

Malvinas se Srbija

I'm under the impression it's to distract and unite the people.

I'm under the impression he wants to make western friends, so no.

LES ÎLES MALOUINES SONT FRANÇAISES

>Is it literally as autistic of a reason as "muh borders"?
Embarrassingly enough, yes.

Ah, just a classic self-hating cuck. If you hate it here so much, leave.
Oh wait, you can't as you're probably a NEET and don't have the means to leave.

They're butthurt about it but not severely. Even if they did, at least it would be over valuable territory.

A more apt comparison would be if Cuba went to war with the US in order to annex the Florida Keys.

I agree.This is a shitty thread.
Very accurate

This.
Fuck off, irrelevant, fly-over trash.

>I'm under the impression he wants to make western friends, so no.
cool
hopefully it means our relationship can get better and it benefits both of us

i like argentina but why you have to be such savages about some insignificant islands in the middle of the sea

imagine if we were as butthurt about karelia which actually was an integral part of funland for centuries

oh come on, Brazil took our place as the worst, most whiny self haters.

Let's keep it that way, delete your shit thread OP. You can cry in La Nacion.

But territorial disputes are very important

The subtitle make it.
>[Kirchner diplomacy]

>Muh Sakhalin
>Muh Kurils

Japan getting it from the BRC

That's actually pretty accurate