Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORbseYAkzRM
youtube.com/watch?v=bhKiqo-nqm0
youtube.com/watch?v=z9aUjLbzRSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

h-hug me

Not me.

I have a bf.
But without him I would've probably killed myself.

I want a bf too. But I'll never get one
Life is so fucked up.

convert to secular buddhism, it helps

>being gay and a preachy hipster try hard
too bad you didn't just kill yourself desu.

I wanna kill myself too, but I don't want it to hurt.

>yfw you realize nothing matters and your life is pointless
Your life is pointless because you're 13 and your life is to play video games, eat and sleep.

I'm 20. Help!

>implying buddhism hasn't been around for thousands of years
>implying i'm male
>implying i'm preaching when i'm only sharing tips on what's helped me
murricans. every single time.

If I had a gun, I'd stream my suicide.

bump

don't bump my thread there's no point really

But I need help. I'm so fucking sad. I hate feeling like that!

Are you sad? Why?

"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone."
- Rod Serling

>i'm a grill btw xDD

>Every time I meet with a friend they share their problems and sadness with me

>Every time I spend hours listening and offering advice

>Nobody knows of the pointlessness and hollowness that haunts

>Keep telling myself it's because nobody listens or asks me how I am, but even that is a lie since whenever I do get asked to open up I just lie or move onto another topic

Why is life so hard, should it really be this hard to feel even an ounce of happiness in a constant state of grey

There's no point in life, I'm not sad but I wish I could stop existing.

Dumb kid.

what is this?

I'd be friends with you. However, I'm sure you are rich, or you come from a rich family, which would make me extremely jealous and make me want to kill myself. This always happens.

I just want to be happy.

What's the matter?

c-claudia?

point of existence is to get gfs you dumb cunt

I'm just an awful person.
I met this guy here on Sup Forums, I tried to become friend, but then he told me he came from a rich family and he travelled a lot and now I'm suicidal.
How come?
Why do I have to be like that?

Is money a big focus in Brazil? Do you struggle with money?

feels pretty good actually

>Is money a big focus in Brazil?
Yeah... Kinda.

>Do you struggle with money?
Not really. My mom pays for all of my stuff.
But I still have a problem with jealousy.

Once you've matured to a certain point you're able to see what human life really is, that is to say you're able to see the future you're more than likely not going to have.

>what is this?
it seems there are several versions youtube.com/watch?v=ORbseYAkzRM

Well, don't be too hard on yourself. It's indeed not easy to maintain friendships with people who are in a totally different income range (dunno if you were refering specifically to childhood). Unless the rich one is very generous.

I'm 20. And no one else I know is like me.

But he added me today! And he seemed like a chill guy.
I was happy talking to him, until he told me his family was rich.

Maybe a good opportunity for social climbing. What does he study?

He's a NEET. But his family is rich.

Whenever I talk to someone on the internet I feel very anxious about gifting or buying people things.

I feel like I would hold the person hostage by removing the balance in the friendship, like if the person doesn't want to talk to me anymore but feel forced to because of me buying something that might have a much higher value to that person than it does to me

Buying something? Do you buy things to people online?
Why? Are you rich too?

May as well try to have some fun. Fuck it, man. See something. Take a week off, gas up the ride and go sight seeing across the country. Do it solo if you have to. The country is massive and there's a lot to see out there on an adventure.

>tfw no car
:(
being poor sucks

Well, I used to be the rich kid in the neighborhood. Maybe his life is awful?
I hated my parents for taking us to Thailand or Egypt, just to say "look! our family is happy and rich!" "We have a tan in winter! Do you want to know where it's from?" rubbish

You don't even have one of those BR scooters?

I don't know what you qualify as rich, Im middle class in Sweden but money disgusts me. I spend most of it on alcohol and food with friends, atleast that gives some kind of temporary satisfaction

God I wish it was winter again so we could go back to having 20 hours of darkness and cold

Why is that a problem?

>Is money a big focus in Brazil?
Compared to what I've seen in Europe? No

>being poor sucks

>My mom pays for all of my stuff.
Fuck, you whining little bitch. Stop leaching your mother, conquer SOMETHING for yourself.
No matter how small it is, it's very pleasurable to do something meaningful by yourself.
Your parents should have beaten you more

nope

>friends

I wish I had these.

Go away.

>don't have to serve any particular purpose

feels pretty liberating
moderate hedonism master race

>friends
>I wish I had these.
NO-BO-DY likes whining bitches, get a job and help your mother

>Go away.
I can go away from you, but can you go away from yourself and the reality?

Everything was fine until you showed up.
Please leave this thread and let me vent.

This user speaks the truth.

This user doesn't speak the truth.

Why?

Don't like it that people look at your pity party with disgust?

>Don't like it that people look at your pity party with disgust?

Of course not. Also, what's the point of your post?
To make me worse? Why? Can't you just shrug it off and leave this thread?

Spooked as fuck

This is a public forum, on Sup Forums no less, why do you believe that you should not be mocked?

>To make me worse? Why?
No, it's the opposite. Do you know what makes you worse? You parents allowing that shit to happen under their roof.
Do you want some advice? Tell them what you think of your life, hopefully they are going to help you .

>Can't you just shrug it off and leave this thread?
Don't share your life on the internet

No one mocked me until you and the other brazillian showed up.
Everyone was sharing and helping eachother.
Now they're gone.
Also, are you scott from the poker?
Because if you are, then let me ask you this:
Why don't you just go to sleep and leave me alone? I mean, really. Don't you have empathy?

>No, it's the opposite
To make me feel better, right?
Well, it is not making me feel better, so you have failed and you should go away.

so what? life doesn't matter just be fucking happy do whatever you want

youtube.com/watch?v=bhKiqo-nqm0

why bother doing anything when it doesn't matter

Helping you?

They aren't helping you. They mollycoddling you, will their kind words do anything to change their life? No, it certainly won't.

Your family works away so that you can wallow in self-pity.

Is that alright with you? Are you able to look your mum in the eye and be happy about it?

You.

You are the only one that can truly change anything in your life. Right now. Nobody else can do this.

Why would nothing matter?
Are you low on dopamine or endorphines?

>They mollycoddling you, will their kind words do anything to change their life? No, it certainly won't.
It will. Or would if you hadn't messed it up. And it has in the past.

Because of some gentle and kind people I met on the vocaroo thread, I managed to go outside and get a haircut. My hair was growing for over a year.
Talking to good people here on Sup Forums makes a difference to me. It really really does.
It gives me purpose. I love these sort of threads because of that. They do wonders for me. You and people like you don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=z9aUjLbzRSQ

>It gives me purpose.
Cool but Sup Forums isn't really the place for those threads you know?

>They do wonders for me. You and people like you don't.
Have you tried a psychiatric or something? Talking with strangers on the internet doesn't seems to be the best thing to do.
Specially knowing how many sad people are here, they are only re-forcing your thoughts and drawing you more. I do not have friends here, you neither

ditto
sometimes you just need a bit of faith in humanity

>Cool but Sup Forums isn't really the place for those threads you know?
But I didn't make it. I just participated. Nothing wrong with that.

>Have you tried a psychiatric or something?
Of course I have. I'm on 4 different meds. They help, but the good folks here help more.

>Talking with strangers on the internet doesn't seems to be the best thing to do.
It works well, as long as I don't come across people like the british up there.

>Specially knowing how many sad people are here, they are only re-forcing your thoughts and drawing you more
It's actually the opposite, really. I love sharing, and I love hearing about other people's problems. Specially when they are from another country. I like helping too!
I even helped a swedish guy to find someone he likes. He came back here on Sup Forums a feqw days and looked around the place for me so he could thank me for putting him in the right path.
It filled me with hope. I was so happy for him, a guy who lives thousands of miles away.

Sup Forums is not your personal blog, stop treating it like so.

I thought you were going to sleep, scott.

Amen t.bh f.am

>tfw 90% done with semester, pretty much only exams and a little course left
>tfw suddenly lost all interest in the study and have spent the last couple weeks procrastinating, sobbing and playing vidya

Fuck

Tfw you applied for uni far up in the north just so you can experience the cold and darkness 24/7 and watch everyone else be as miserable as you

tfw lose interest in everything

godspeed

This darkness and cold thingy sounds pretty comfy, you know?
You don't sweat, you get to drink hot coffee or milk, it's perfect for cuddling! It's awesome :3

Like this

Yeah man magically being transported thousands of miles across the world into a privileged life of wealth and joy sounds awesome huh?

I wish I had the power to teleport :-/

It is, you drink 5 cups of coffee each day and you get to experience the feel of a hot shower and thick duvet covers just before sleep.

But mainly it makes all Swedes extremely anti-social and sad, even more than normal. Nobody looks others in the eyes and keep big distances, especially at bus stops. I love it. Suddenly you don't feel so alone with your feelings anymore you know? At least then you get to lie to yourself that everything will get better in the spring, even though it never does...

It's the little things that makes you leave bed

>But mainly it makes all Swedes extremely anti-social and sad, even more than normal
But how, tho? I mean, if it is cold, people should get together and hug a lot. That's what I would do.

It does the opposite, people talk less and become very introvert, Sweden is generally very quiet during the winter. Imagine having between 0-4 hours of sunlight for months depending on where you live

It's called winter depression or winter blues

That's sad :(
I'd cheer you up during the winter if I lived in Sweden :3

>The dream of someone walking up to me at a cafe during the winter to look me in the eyes before giving a hug will never be reality

>It's actually the opposite, really. I love sharing, and I love hearing about other people's problems. Specially when they are from another country. I like helping too!
Great. But you shouldn't let be trapped into a vicious circle of sadness, and that's what Sup Forums promotes.

>But how, tho? I mean, if it is cold, people should get together and hug a lot. That's what I would do.
They are not Brazilians, they are as cold as the place they live in.
It's always comic to see Brazilians going to Europe and having their dreams completely destroyed (that not always happen though).
Also, the most sad Brazilians I know are living in Japan right now.

>I'd cheer you up during the winter if I lived in Sweden
Until you realize he's not a white blond blue eyed Brazilian but rather a person with a very different culture and life experience.
Who most likely is going to despise you, your country, your family and beliefs.

awwwn *-*

Geez, stop being so negative.

lol WAT

this:
>Geez, stop being so negative.
was meant for

Why do you think I would despise his country, family and beliefs?

Sweden generally has no experience with people from south america so there would be no expectations. The only people Swedes will be wary with are russians, eastern europeans and now people from the middle east

As long as the brazilian would respect our personal space and quietness there would be no issue

>As long as the brazilian would respect our personal space and quietness there would be no issue
So... No cuddles?
:-(

In reality no, not unless alcohol or some time has passed. It takes time to open up and let someone close, both physical and emotionally

wrong reply

Oh... Okay :-(

Anyway, I'm feeling a bit tired, so I'm going to sleep, kay? Thanks for everything and good night to you!

how is this Sup Forums related???

>A sad fucking swede is going on how miserable he feels while also explaining our culture to a brazilian

Feels Sup Forums related enough to me

>want to jump from a high building
>no any high buildings nearby

3rd world s.m.h

>why do you think I would despise his country, family and beliefs?
That's what I always see in international couples (Brazilian + European/Asian ..)
The first fight is always "you are with me because of money/passport/how I look rather than what I am/.. ../"

C'mon all Swedish women I've seen looked/acted the same, don't you think a Brazilian would stand out? How people that stand out are looked in Sweden? Don't be so cynic

>As long as the brazilian would respect our personal space and quietness there would be no issue
Lemme rewrite that
>As long as the Brazilian would act and look as Swedish as possible there would be no issue

That makes me remember what the Japanese father-in-law of a friend of mine said: "In life you always have two options, the Japanese way or the wrong way"

Of course adaption and assimilation is necessary. it goes for any country you move to. There is no need to look Swedish, adapting to the culture would be enough. Making a clear effort to learn the language as well as picking up on the behavior of Scandinavian people while not overdoing it in order to become some kind of stereotype will make people respect you

You clearly have very strong beliefs when it comes to interracial couples, either if you think low of Brazilians or if you believe the rest of the world thinks low of your kin which causes despise and resentment towards us, not sure which one it is

I get bad feels about this a lot , but I just block it out. No point dwindling on those matters, all it does is create stagnation and more depression

4 am
Time to sleep I guess

Interracial couples? What are you talking about? Couples are just couples here, that's foreigner bullshit.

Since you are going to sleep I'm not going to answer, bye. Have a good night

International couples*

Babby's first existential crisis

>tfw not depressed and never have been

People that seek the advice of others do it because the person they're asking is seen in their eyes as less fortunate than they are.
t.fake person