An award-winning economics professor from Penn was removed from an American Airlines flight on Thursday after his...

>An award-winning economics professor from Penn was removed from an American Airlines flight on Thursday after his seatmate reported him as a terrorist — based on watching him do some math calculations while waiting for take off.

rawstory.com/2016/05/penn-professor-booted-from-plane-after-passenger-identified-him-as-a-terrorist-for-doing-math/

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Italians are officially non-white

To be fair, math is pretty horrifying.

>Woman fucks shit up
>It's Trumps fault somehow
What the cuck?

>“What might prevent an epidemic of paranoia? It is hard not to recognize in this incident, the ethos of (Donald) Trump’s voting base,” he stated
Good. Fucking. Grief.
Can Americans take a shit without making inane political statements?

wut? math is beautiful

math is a mysoginistic act.
He should have been shot at least once, the pig.

She was just worried that he was working for Al-Gebra.

>actually the word comes from Arabic الجبر al-jabr
lel

CRASHING THIS PLANE, WITH NO REMAINDERS.

I have heard that some feminists consider math misogynist because it's based on logic and has right and wrong answers, because logic is considered maskuline, toxic to women, and maths should be more female friendly by focusing more on feelings and have no right and wrong answers, because these are more feminine traits.

[tbf I only heard it on Sup Forums but considering logic masculine is something you often see from feminists so it is probably true]

ebin

>Feminist Luce Irigaray: E=mc2 is a "sexed equation" because it "privileges the speed of light over other speeds that are vitally necessary to us

>"The privileging of solid over fluid mechanics, and indeed the inability of science to deal with turbulent flow at all, she attributes to the association of fluidity with femininity. Whereas men have sex organs that protrude and become rigid, women have openings that leak menstrual blood and vaginal fluids...

Yeah I read this article earlier on a different website, when I finally scrolled down and saw the guys picture I audibly said "are you fucking kidding me"

Dumb bitch who reported him is definitely dumb.

This is what happens when you force them to integrate.

>tbf I only heard it on Sup Forums
Must be 1488% correct then.

Next time I hear a German on a plane I'm gonna report him as a terrorist :3

proofs?

Those radicals cannot be trusted.

There's bullshit on everything in America
Pick a view and you can find shit on it

dumb american

Inshallah, brother. Killing kaffirs is not a sin()

It's pretty hard to differentiate between Italians and Arabs t b h.

THIS IS THE INSTRUMENT OF YOUR LIBERATION

he is italian.

>weapons of math instruction

I wish they could just sedate the nervous ones.

>not a casio

You there! Delete this!

Well memed

>HAND ME THE ANTI-PERSONAL ROCKET
>TAKE THE FUCKING SAFETY CAP OFF

reported.

enjoy your ban.

>economics professor
She was probably right.

This.

Economists are about as scientific as Psychologists.

I used to think they knew something others didn't, but mostly they are basically historians of economic events. Fucking useless.

>Economists are about as scientific as Psychologists.

its called a social science, not a science, for a reason

You know I'm right. You're just butthurt that you're probably half way through your degree and have realized it's worthless.

Already posted this on r/Sup Forums xD

casio calculators are shit.

I wouldn't say psychology is a completely useless scientific study; but you'd be meem'ing straight up if you said economists knew what the hell they were talking about.

t. Psychology undergrad

I have no idea what that means.

Pls don't. I need to get home.

Casio a shit

But their watches are the bomb.