Is it true that poor Brits go to Spain for vacation and rich Brits go to southern France?

Is it true that poor Brits go to Spain for vacation and rich Brits go to southern France?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_French_Concession.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

Yes

Maybe

I don't know (read: yes)

Poors on suicide watch (made in China)

No
Poor Brits COME from France.

It depends, rich brits sure go in Provence but here in Languedoc we get more cheaper lads

Otherwise what's that village OP ? Reminds me of Rougon but I'm not sure

I seriously don't understand how Spain is higher than us in tourism. They're inferior in every way. France is overrated because "muh Paris", but Spain has nothing that Italy doesn't.

And rapists brits come from australia

France isn't just Paris, and yes I agree with you.

France >>>> Italia >> Spen

>France is overrated because "muh Paris"

It's the opposite, people don't give a shit about the rest of France because of "muh Paris"
We're the most visited country in the world so I can't really complain but still

>implying the native population is in any way indicative of white australia
Good banter tho

each year more tourists vist France than there are people in the country

at any time on average 9% of the entire country is tourists.

add on top of that all the migrants (illegal and legal) and such

how the fuck do frogs even live? it must be rare to go out in public and see fellow frenchmen

People don't want to visit France, they want to visit Paris.

People don't want to visit The Netherlands, they want to visit Amsterdam.

People don't want to visit Germany, they want to visit Berlin.

People don't want to visit England, they want to visit London.

Somewhat yes

Spain is nicer by far anyway, for vacation anyway. Portugal is quite beautiful as well, really underrated. Algarve has the best beaches in Europe.

Italy costs more, but would choose to go to your cunt over Spain. Want to see all the old Roman sites and stuff.

Here in Italy the destinations are kinda diversified thankfully. We get a lot of people visiting Venice, Florence, Milan, Rome, Naples, etc But we get less tourists overall than France and Spain.

I just did a month long trip of Europe a few months ago and Italy was by far the best cunt I've ever been to. I'm a huge Italoboo now.
Your food was the best.
Your women the most beautiful.
People the most friendly.
History the most interesting.

>It's the opposite, people don't give a shit about the rest of France because of "muh Paris"

Stop this meme, maintenant

>Good banter tho

Thanks cunt, had great masters here

Spain economic model is entirely builded around tourism, wich is our main source of income.

Competing with that is not easy.

Where did you visit?

Cry more

Unfortunately only Rome and Florence. Had to fit a lot in a small period of time.
Next time I'm back I'll really sink my cunt into everywhere though.

Spaniards at their finest.

Arrogant moors living in an irrelevant country.

We french or italians (maybe not italians) are such arrogant fuckers, but at least we have something go be proud of.

BUT YOU?

Jajjjajaj el gabafrenchANO

subhumans

Good choices anyway. I'd recommend Verona/Venice (don't visit them in summer though) and Genoa if you plan on visiting again.

Wew lad

Isn't that true, my fellow ?

sheeeit

He's not wrong.

99% of British people who go to Spain are stupid poor people.

hehe, no offence Spain, but this is completely true. France and Italy are definitely better places to visit.

because of muh fiesta and holiday resorts

>but at least we have something go be proud of.
Literally what do you have to be proud of that Spain doesn't?

>Muh moors
>They're brown

France is like 10% Muslim and growing. Enjoy your country while you can.

Spain is literally better for Tourism tho. When I think of Italy I think of darker and more crammed.

And the REALLY rich Brits go to Orlando, Florida. Fuck you niggers for always buying the fast passes at Disney World.

On Sup Forums yeah I've some fine buttmad shit tier shitposter Spaniards
But otherwise I live near their country so sorry, I love it
Where are you from ? Lots of northern French I know dislike Spain or even Italy but here down south the trend is more disliking Germans and Dutch

How was my comment arrogant lol

Do you even know how to read Mamadou

You think Frenchmen can speak English? Good one.

Funny how North Americans actually seem more obssessed by Muslims than Euro, always bringing them up before anyone else

What about the Brits that go to NYC or Cali?

France is litteraly the most successful latin country.
Even the name of your cunt came from a french explorer (oui monsieur, Cartier named after "Kanata" which means settlement in Algonquin)

Show some respect.

Spain isn't so extremely crowded as southern France and Italy.

Somebody can't handle Québec

rich brits go to the far east and shit like maritius

What European cunt is best to backpack through?

Same difference. All those places are expensive unless you just eat fast food the whole trip.

North east.

The reason Italy is worst than Spain is because its better than Spain.

The average Brit doesn't want to experience good culture and they don't want tasty food or art and towns and countryside. Italian beaches aren't as well known except maybe being more pricey. You don't think Spain gets off from us through its rural areas and cultural hubs so much. People go to Spain because "oh its hot init got to get some sun in" and they will go back every year until they fucking die or retire there because British people are uncultured and have no expectations. They are perfectly happy to spend their twenties going to the same shitty party island, then their middle ages going to same grotty hotel on a strip full of other grotty hotels and then spending £1000 and a week of their life just to lie on a beach in 40degree heat until they go back to their miserable existence.

Spain is a beautiful and nice country with great gems to visit sure, but I prefer Italy and France they have so much to offer.

fucking Austria and Southern Germany... blimey.

>France is a latin country

Most of your fellow frenchmen here on Sup Forums wouldn't say the same. Prepare for the shitstorm.

I know all this, I'm from Montreal we learn that shit in grade school. What fucking respect do I even owe you, cunt?

We have muslims here just like you, what are you even getting at?

>Emptytugal

>crowded as southern France

?
I know for USA standarts all Western Europe must look like a crowded hell but still, Southern France is far less densily populated than Germany, England, or Italy

All of them.

>what are you even getting at?

I don't have to get at anything, you brought up "muh muslims" in a discussion that for once had nothing to do with this, and that's often the case. That's all.

It all ends at Denmark... just a sheer cut. why?

It's not like we were only Latin/Germanic/Celtic anyway, we can't be put in a single category

There are germanic people (blood) speaking some germano latin bastardised called french.

Still a matin cunt tbf.

>I know all this, I'm from Montreal we learn that shit in grade school. What fucking respect do I even owe you, cunt?

So it shows you how my country is great, probably the greatest in Europe, show some fucking respect baby.

You brought up moors, friendo, not me.

I'm not the same guy you were talking too tho which probably explains why we don't understand each other

France is probably the more diverse thanks to it's size but avoid it if you don't speak french (their english is pretty poor).

but all of them are good desu.

>Occitania

Latin

>Central France

Celtic.

>Northern France

Germanic.

2bh

Pretty much yeah

>Probably the greatest in Europe
Gonna have to disagree with you there mate, as you know an Englishman can't let himself be beaten by a Frenchman.

Tunisia is the best former french colony after Canada and the USA.

Why is Southeastern France best France in terms of ppp and Southwestern + Massif best for tourism then?

>tasty food, art and towns and countryside

But Spain has all of that.

Seriously what is your point? Spain is a touristic powerhouse because literally lives from tourism. Everything here is builded up to leave that sensation of "so cool I wanna come back soon" on the person who visits it. That's all.

>People don't want to visit Germany, they want to visit Berlin.

topkek

Don't think so

Germany and Italy have a lot of big cities (because of muh 2 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 small states), also I think people want to visit not only Berlin, but also Cologne, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Hanover, not only Rome but also Milan, Naples, Florence, Turin, Venice etc...

The trick is saying "Great Britain isn't in Europe", then we can be the greatest in Europe and you can be your own greatest

This desu

(and that's kinda cool)

That gotta be the first time I see someone (non-French) mentionning the Massif

you only go to berlin if you just want to get laid

>Shanghai
>Malta

Not sure desu

Shanghai and Malta are former British colonies.

Bellissimo lad

We have more nukes, sorry Nigel I like you anyway (you're secretly my favorite )

I've only been to Rome and Barcelona. Loved both cities.

Well there's a first for everything mon ami, as far as I know besides myself there is also a portuguese user who visited France (not just Paris) but he had a less positive experience.

No need to speak english when i'm bouncing your mommy ass with my dick. She can clearly comprehend the sound of my body, and that's all matter.

Shanghai was shared between an international territory and a french one: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_French_Concession.

but you're right for malta, france only stayed two years.

Frenchfag here (dont mind the flag, just stealing belgians jobs).

My mother family is central france, so celtic.
My father family is normandy. So germano6celtic diluted vikings.

What the fuck does that make me beside the ugly cunt am i ?

I bet Poland would be just as dense as Germany if they didn't go through Communism.

Kek, 1/3rd of the worst part of the United States belonged to France. Nice try, Petain.

Wasn't one of the most important Maltese personnalities French ? (the guy who removed kebabs)

not really

Not only this portion, fatty

If you want a trip with family to explore culture, history etc. youre much more likely to go to italy. spain is just a decent place for a holiday

wew

Name them off, Pierre. Are any of them relevant states like California, Texas, or New York? Let's face it, your colonies were shit compared to the English.

1)These states are yours. If they sucks balls, it's YOUR fault, not ours
2)Yea, yea, ok muh anglo masterace friend, British colonies are better

wtf is up with Romania that can't be right