Just a daily reminder that if you use a mouse, you don't belong on Sup Forums

Just a daily reminder that if you use a mouse, you don't belong on Sup Forums

Good thing I've been using a Magic Trackpad for the last four years or so

Just a daily reminder that if you use a computer, you don't belong on Sup Forums

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

transparent tech thread?

Modern transparent tech is ugly, components are too small and EMI shielding everywhere.

does nintendo nx have the console built into the control for when you are travelling?

that really reminds me of the early two thousands

Just a daily reminder that OP is always a faggot and most of the times also dirt poor and an inneficient piece of shit.

Its a case from the mid to late 2000

What the fuck? What product is this? This isn't real is it?

iirc it's only available on the chink site. Don't quote me on it, this is just what someone posted a different time that keyboard was posted

That's nice. Retard.

Mice are fine if not covered in LEDs and other faggotry. Trackpads are the true enemy.

Tex Yodas are retardedly expensive and i bet the ThinkPad edition is even worse. The IBM RT3200 (if you dont mind rubberdome) or the IBM M13 (if you can deal with no middle click button) are the poorfag versions and arent total meme layouts.

>Tex Yodas are retardedly expensive
not that much more than a nice mech keyboard. Also the one posted with the Thinkpad logo seems to be a limited edition but honestly it's exactly the same keyboard than the Tex Yoda you could buy from the Tex guys.

lel tex yoda's every other massdrop fag said their's didnt work.

just get the real thinkpad and tobii eye tracker if you dont want to use the mouse that much

not only you are a bigger faggot than OP but also so fucking wrong, you could not even get which is the right thinkpad keyboard you should get.
And no, tex yoda keyboards were shipped assembled and also parts. Most of the faggots with problems got the parts and could not assemble the fucking keyboard. Other just broke the clit because they don't know what the fuck are they doing.

Yeah but it comes at the cost of power. Supposedly the lower resolution and possibly framerate might level it out so you can still rock when you roll.

Gee user, what kind of switches are in each of those?

>mouse
omfg grampa

Go die in a fire.

>not having a return key
>shilling CLI superiority
Maximum potato confirmed

Is there any plugin for WPS that enables me to go mouseless, vim-style? The rest of my linux box is pretty mouseless.

As a Plan 9 user I'm a big fan of mice and I belong here more than you