Omg my bronon is going to uni with a green bubble android phone

>omg my bronon is going to uni with a green bubble android phone
>um, is planning to be single the entire time?

theverge.com/2017/2/14/14619158/apple-iphone-google-android-judgemental-dating-study

is it time to get an iPhone Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/g/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=bronon&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
gizmodo.com/5609444/iphones-users-have-twice-as-much-sex-as-android-users-plus-which-camera-makes-you-sexiest
businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

I have an iphone but I disable imessage and use sms.

>cares about the bubble color

Do people actually say "bronon"?

The iPhone wasn't out yet when I started uni.
In fact most people didn't have laptops let alone bring them to "take notes".

Why? It's less secure that way. And slower.

>caring about females
lol

>americans

>cold hard data
>survey
Can the world just admit that psychology isn't a science

>Taking macfags opinions seriously

>cunts with no tits.jpg

I think Google Pixel will change the normies perception.

>mfw I have to give my teachers an ADA form to let them know I actually use a laptop to take notes because my handwriting is so godawful

then I see normies goof off in class and eventually they get caught.

Always feels gr8

wtf I can't see right cuties footsies

If you can chuck iOS on it, sure

me on the left

Do you really want to fuck a bunch of Feminist slags? Seriously, you have all the time in the world, to slam pink haired slags once you've got your undergrad.

>being judged by idiots
Yeah, I didn't want my life to have any meaning.

Foot fetishists should be executed.

shut the fuck up reddit nigger

>These users see Google’s software as the perfect refutation of the sterile, mass-marketed appeal of Apple’s iPhone.

GOOGLE AS A REFUTATION TO THE "MASS MARKET"

Wow. Guess I'll keep hitting the ass market.

Why did you mirror the picture?

You're first in the chambers.

hang yourself

>Instead of admitting you have mental health issues you try and divert attention by accusing me of being from plebbit
Footfags should die

>So if you’re an Android-toting, cracked-screen-having dude that just loves living on the edge of gadget acceptability...

WOW Sup Forums BTFO CONFIRMED SUICIDE WATCH, AND IS NEVER GETTING LAID.

go jerk off to trannies you fucking loser

>The iPhone wasn't out yet when I started uni.
>In fact most people didn't have laptops let alone bring them to "take notes".
This. I remember laughing at the first iPhone:

>It only runs web apps? Why would anyone buy this shit instead of an infinitely superior palm/windows mobile device that allows you to install real programs and comes with a physical keyboard? This fad isn't going to last even a month!
Point being that I'm incredibly out of touch with normie shit, so even if the iPhone had been out back then I wouldn't have been getting laid anyway.

>caring about what thots think

rbt.asia/g/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=bronon&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

But why would you want to interact with someone ignorant enough to choose iPhone? You'd just be robbing yourself of an apparently highly effective filter.

good thing i have an iphone and an xperia xz

Breathe deeply, Moshie!

Having a computer with you tends to be helpful with computer related degrees.

I don't know how American universities are but literally all of our stuff is managed through some shitty website portal in the UK. Either you use the crappy optiplex machines they have or bring your own laptop.

>I remember laughing at the first iPhone:
You must be a wizard by now.

gizmodo.com/5609444/iphones-users-have-twice-as-much-sex-as-android-users-plus-which-camera-makes-you-sexiest

y-you t-too ;_;

Don't forget the one wher iPhone users make more money.

>same thread again
>Sup Forums falls for it again
like pottery

sage, report, hide

It's here.
businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4

off yourself, kid

Thinking about trading in my HTC 10 for an iPhone through T-Mobile's Jump program later this year. Not that I don't like it (actually, I think the HTC 10 is underrated as fuck), but I haven't used iOS in years and I wanna see if it's gotten better first hand.

>Android-toting

>some vapid, vanity obsessed whores
>caring what they think
It's okay user, when they become obsolete in less than 2 decades (See:Waifubots) you'll forget all about personal appearance and focus on more practical things.

former android user here,
can confirm this is true
got a naked iphone 6 plus and i getz gawked at @ the grocery store by 3.14 qts

>psychology isn't a science
Does anybody say otherwise?

>According to a study conducted by Match.com and Research Now, iPhone owners are about 21 times more likely to negatively judge a date who uses an Android phone. On the flip side, Android owners are only 15 times as likely to negatively judge a date for opting for iOS.

So it turns out people are just retarded in general. Though at least iOS users have an excuse as iMessage is truly superior to SMS.

nah just time to associate with better people

most normies I know have a case on their phone and communicate through 50 different social media apps that make green bubbles irrelevant

>iPhone owners are about 21 times more likely to negatively judge a date who uses an Android phone. On the flip side, Android owners are only 15 times as likely to negatively judge a date for opting for iOS.
What the fuck does this mean? 21 times more likely than what?

Already have a SO, they also use an Android phone. Also been out of uni since 2009. 3/10, got me to respond.

>using SMS to communicate

>not having unlimited SMS

It's like you live in a shithole.

A lot of companies buy iphones for all of their execs to use because they're easier to keep connected. Macbooks + iphone + iwatch etc etc. A lot of the politicians/CEOs/etc buy them because they're already out of touch with technology and Apple makes it stupid easy.

source: lobbyist father uses apple, so do all of the presidents and businessmen that I chat with at work (bartender)

That being said, there is still a huge market for any company that can introduce gaming into all of this. Gaming laptop + smart phone that can connect to PC + tablets + etc etc.

Nah. Ive already seen Snapchats and Facebook memes from my normie friends doing the "when you have to copy your friends homework but gotta make it look like yours" meme with the Pixel and iPhone. Its over.

I had a university professor for business administration and he kept talking about how great Apple is and how Samsung phones explode, in every single lecture. He used apple in every example. In fact, he spent so much time shilling for Apple that we had to skip over 5 major topics that would have been relevant for the exam. Near the end, he had us fill out some survey/performance evaluation, and apparently a ton of people wrote he needs to talk less about Apple products. Then the next lecture he started by saying "well it looks like we have a lot of Apple haters here haha".

Exactly. iMessage is far superior.

The fuck? Are universities in the US this cucked? At my uni you can do whatever the fuck you want in class as long as you don't disturb the rest of the students or the professor. It's a very common sight to see people playing Hearthstone or even autists watching anime in class. You're there because you want to, nobody forces you to be there. You're paying for it, too. They treat us like adults, if you want to fail your classes and need to pay for another semester just to finish the mandatory classes you failed that's your own damned fault.

They look like clones.

America is the only country where this happenes because they're the only assbackwards country that still uses MMS messaging.

He's probably in high school

It's not MMS if you're going iPhone to iPhone. I think it's hilarious that getting locked into a specific application isn't considered ass backwards. You're getting cucked byWhatsapp who I should remind you is owned by Facebook.

Foot fetish is a literal submissive beta cuck fetish. Off yourselves, degenerates.

so does anyone know who these girls are?

In that case underageb& gtfo Sup Forums

confirmed madman

>barely existent breasts on either of them
Into the trash it goes

> Texting like a normie
> MUH FACEBOOK BOTNET
Spoiler:
Your phone company also keeps a record of every text you send and will give them to whatever govt agency asks for them.

>he doesn't know iMessage has E2E encryption

Why are you even in this thread?

iPhones still use green bubbles though. It depends on whether or not you have your cellular data turned on, and the type of phone the other person has.

iMessage works on both cellular and WiFi so it's extremely rare that I get a message from an iPhone user in green. Not an argument.

I recognize the right one as Kimmy Granger. Not sure about the left.

Only brainlets fall for this bullshit

Plus any college girl moronic enough to make judgements in this way is also going to fall for the marxist kool aid and accuse you of rape later

Protip: just having a vagina does not give you value or make you desirable as a human being- you're still a disgusting, vapid whore

>t. iToddler

I didn't ask buddy. Thanks for the (You) though.

Er, meant for

>extremely rare
That means it still happens ya dingus. You can't dismiss everything as "not an argument" Stefan.

I could put her whole tit in my mouth and that gives me an enormous boner

Sorry, but "hey this thing happens 0.0001% of the time" doesn't count as a relevant argument. Let me know when you can think of something that is actually a daily occurrence.

Sometimes I think I want a new phone like the SE but then I remember my free android mediatek phone works fine for what I use it for

I don't even have a smartphone. Once I get my own house I won't even have a cellphone, I'll just go straight homephone.

>not using pigeons and hand written notes

she has so many pimples in the bottom right pic

This. Fixed line is the patrician choice.

>this thread still isn't deleted
Do the doitforfrees not care or are they the ones making these shitty threads?