The fires are still growing in Fort McMurray

>the fires are still growing in Fort McMurray

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-australia-35271307
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/edmonton/fort-mcmurray-wildfire-saturday-1.3571678
1011now.com/content/news/Canda-wildfires-blow-smoke-into-Lincoln-378517285.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cVXMllH0UC4
youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/alberta-cuts-nearly-15-million-from-wildfire-management-budget
youtu.be/mjhH5qJwkWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All those burned leaves

those are just shitty pine trees though

I'm in ontario. shit is crazy man, I legit donated money.

>80,0000 evacuated

fucking fort mcmurray doesn't exist right now, shit is fucked.

>I legit donated money
fag

what are you a fucking chink?

80,000 displaced canadians, many of whom probably will lose everything if they haven't already.

this isn't some 3rd world shit hole disaster, these are your fellow canadians in need of help.

>Officials are predicting that it will be "weeks and weeks" before the fire is completely out.

WAKE ME UP

I donated some money 2bh

I don't feel bad at all this actually makes me feel very good next time you won't fuck with us you canucks.

Why don't you guys just shovel shitloads of snow onto the fire

dropped my mixtape at Fort McMurray 2bh sorry bought dat

bbc.com/news/world-australia-35271307

I really have no feeling of solidarity or affection for anybody who's west of Ontario, let alone people who were SO INCREDIBLY CUNTISH ALL THE FUCKING TIME only a year ago (i.e. before everything went to shit for them). What goes around comes around, and they were certainly not good people in the past.

Now, if this had happened in Newfoundland instead (for example), then yes, I would have donated.

wonder what's going to happen to those guys who started the fire.

We will see who is laughing in six months during your fire season.

they said it started in a remote area, they think it was lightning strikes

go die in a fire buddy

they'll take over Gotham City

it was always burning since the world's been turning

lmao cry more you faggot

Did you know: that if the fire reaches the oil sands it could burn and never stop burning for literally YEARS

Don't cut yourself with all that edge

>Canada will burn in your lifetime

fuck you m8

Reason for insurance isn't it? Good show either way.

Surprised we don't have some exchange program during season swaps and have our fighters over there at the moment with all our water bombers during our winter months.

Instead of earmarking emergency funds for CANADIAN problems like this, our cuckverment pours money down the drain for syrian and muslim invaders.

t. Canadian abroad

>start a charity for victims of the McMurray burnocaust
>pocket all the Donations

Whoops!!!!! Sorry faggots ;)))))))

This so much.
t. Québec

>blame all of western canada for harper
>oil money propped up ontario regardless

wow lad you know nothing

HAVE WE STARTED THE FIRE?

Why do you dislike everyone west of Ontario?

because he's edgy

canada doesn't have much regionalism outside quebec. we don't blame one province for the entire country's problems like how they blame texas/new york/california/etc.

Fire is slowly approaching my city

Sorry to bring this up, but someone has have to do it: the fire may breach the Saskatchewan border soon...

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/edmonton/fort-mcmurray-wildfire-saturday-1.3571678

I really don't know what to say, but this this is actually getting pretty scary. Does anyone know what is needed most in terms donation at a time like this? I can give money pretty readily, but is that the best and only way an Ontarian can contribute? Also, is Red Cross a good organization to donate through?

they already said they can't fight it without rain

its already the size of southern ontario, no hope in fighting it unless you can summon the rain gods.

So the money will go toward supplies. That should still help though.

The smoke from it has been here in Manitoba for a few days already.

>mfw the fire literally never stops growing and consumes all of Canada

My country is far more divided politically than yours, but, whenever there is a disaster here, be it, in the conservative state of Louisianan during hurricane Katrina, or the liberal state of New York on 9/11, we always unite to help each other out. It's a shame you can't do the same

We can.

It's just edgy faggots on Sup Forums that can't.

Although we do have some very salty leftists who would probably applaud if the Oil Sands started burning

O shit. im on fire.

It's just climate change, anons. The taiga must burn away so that deciduous forest can rise in its place. Hoorah!

do u ned halp alperta?

When I said, "It's a shame you can't do the same." I mean't the user I was replying to, not your whole country. I should have been more clear

shut up evan, you pretentious cunt.

nah its gud all i ned is fire extquisher

I'm at Minot ND and our skies are very smokey at times

WHY DIDN'T THIS HAPPEN IN SAUDI ARABIA THEY'RE ONE OF THE MOST EVIL CUNTS IN THE WORLD AND THEY HAVE OIL SANDS BUT THEY'RE DOING FINE WHILE A LITERALLY WHO COUNTRY'S CITY IS IN FLAMES WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GARBAGE WHY DIDN'T GOD SMITE THE SA*DIS INSTEAD

they don't have trees dumbo

the fire could spread by '''''''human''''''''''' instead of by tree.

>trudeau spends 4.8 billion dollars on relocating refugees
>all he'll spend on the greatest national disaster to ever hit canada is matching redcross donations

So how bad is it? I don't watch the news.

Got pretty smokey at my house yesterday.
t. Minnesota

the fire rises

that shit has come all the way to nebraska

i was gonna go to an airshow today but the smokey haze was so thick that they canceled it

1011now.com/content/news/Canda-wildfires-blow-smoke-into-Lincoln-378517285.html

fuck u canada. i came outside and it looked liked some LA-tier smog shit. it was smokey and gross.

Fort Mac is gone. Fire continues to grow rapidly.

It ain't over by a long shot

>we don't blame one province for the entire country's problems
Albertans constantly blame their problems on every other province despite the fact that we had a majority government run by an Albertaboo for 5 years

>Canada burns down the White House
>The Earth burns down Canada

Not to mention the annoying and constant habit of Albertans of feeling like entitled cunts thinking the rest of the inhabitants of this country should care for themand thank them for whatever the fuck they do there, i.e. oil.

>Even Earth fell for the "Canada burnt down the White House" meme we made up to trigger Americans

Dammit

>Alberta country bands have fake Southern US accents
youtube.com/watch?v=cVXMllH0UC4

Explain why Alberta should not be engulfed in a controlled burn

>mfw the entire oil field this fire burns over fucking explodes from the heat
>mfw global disaster and ecological destruction
>mfw the end of civilization and the cenozoic era

God is punishing the Canadians for electing the weedman

What?

You don't have a patent on rural accents ya know.

Harper was a GTA-boo. He poured more money into the GTA than any other region of Canada.

j-just

>Midwest accent
>Southern US

nah. even then this is not even how they speak.

the only regions with heavy accents are northern ontario/manitoba/maritimes.

it's almost like there's more people in the GTA than anywhere else in Canada....
Harper hated everyone but Albertans and Sikhs

> slowly
Don't kid yourself

If that was true Ontario and the Maritimes would be getting destroyed right now, not the Prairies

>not already getting destroyed by alcohol and collapse of fisheries

it was foretold

>Fire now almost at the Saskatchewan Border
>mfw it will never stop and eventually all of Western Canada will be consumed

youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

>canadians try to get us rangebanned
>canada starts burning down
i wonder why that's happening

Butthurt

Some serious leaf drama right now. Canadians just keep in mind that Ontario has the same population as Illinois.

Inter leaf drama is kiddie shit compared to what kind of Bulls hit gets spread about American states

How the fuck do I volunteer to help with this shit where do I go?

edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/alberta-cuts-nearly-15-million-from-wildfire-management-budget

HAHAHAHAHAHA NICE FORESIGHT AUTISTS

That's not even true though, look what happened with Sandy where all the Republican fought tooth and nail to prevent Dems on the East Coast from getting federal aid.

No one cares fuck off, this is between us and Alb*rta

We should sanction Canada for sending smoke into our country. Who the fuck do they think they are?

This is God's punishment for us burning down the White house.

How the fuck is it still burning?? Can your firemen not into controlled fires and shit? Isn't your country full of snow and water and shieet?doesn't it ever fucking raiin?

>making martyrs of fires that don't follow true thermodynamics
if you extinguish them, they win

Alberta might as well be North Texas

You live in my city.

t. Pajeetario

This is why i hate ontarians

Kill your self

I'm in Vancouver area...the sunset was orange today. It looked almost exactly like it did when there were big wildfires near the city last year. This is some serious shit

Bane?

youtu.be/mjhH5qJwkWE

PRAISE KEK

IF YOU EXTINGUISH YOUR ENEMY FIRES

THEY WIN

digits

This. He's a fucking cunt

chicago style hot dogs are fucking barbaric.