Tfw london will be the capital of the new islamic caliphate of europe

>tfw london will be the capital of the new islamic caliphate of europe
>people are just going to let it happen with a smile in their face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jxMZRK3ufY
conservativehome.com/localgovernment/2016/04/sadiq-khan-is-still-dodging-questions-on-his-extremist-links.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ikr, pretty sad

I wonder what their conservative queen thinks about this

Breitbart really is a good news source

Thanks for the unrelated comment.

it's not from breitbart

>conservatives could have had Muslims on their side
>instead they played up fear politics to appeal to other whites who would have voted for them anyway
>the end of the white race is coming because of this
>young white nationalists shitpost online all day instead of breeding, and when they meet a sexually available young woman they reject her because she's a "roastie"
>mfw white people did it to themselves

Apart from Goldsmith trying to link him to terrorism and the occasional (unsourced) article talking shit about him I haven't seen what the big fuss is. Yeah he's Muslim but it's not like he's letting that get in the way of his work.

He's the opposite of all the trashy nigger-pakis in England right now and in the best place to combat Islamism(won't be accused of being racist :^) ) but it seems like people can't let to of his race/religion. My old man told me the same thing happened when JFK got I to power that people were making up doomsday scenarios upon where he removed the concept of state/religion and forced America to turn Into a catholic nation so I'm not really surprised the same things Happening over here desu senpai.

Good, white people have had it too good for too long by profiting from the enslavement and genocide of minorities. I'm honestly glad that this is happening, since now white people will know how it feels to be mistreated and profiled based on their skin color.

>You will live to see the death of the white race

Feels fucking amazing to be quite honest with you family

LOL.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jxMZRK3ufY

>Australian poster doing a serious post
>Explaining ther's no need to make a fuss about this
> on Sup Forums

Am i dreaming?

The fact that he is a part of a barbaric pedophile-worshiping cult isn't the problem. Yes Islam is an abomination and Khan has strong ties to ISIS-sympathizers, but he subscribes to a sterilized version of Islam in order to function and consume inside of Western society. There's no danger of him blowing up a train station or establishing a caliphate; that role is given to those who actually follow the teachings of their death cult.

The significantly more important bit is that London is no longer an English city and it never will be again. Its culture and identity mean nothing anymore; its status is now that of a host for other cultures rather than its own. The British people have complacently chosen consumerism and cheap labour over a society and culture that represents their own interests. They prefer to be bred out of existence rather than question progressive temper tantrums. In several centuries, the English people won't exist anymore.

>Good, white people have had it too good for too long by profiting from the enslavement and genocide of minorities. I'm honestly glad that this is happening, since now white people will know how it feels to be mistreated and profiled based on their skin color.
>>You will live to see the death of the white race
>Feels fucking amazing to be quite honest with you family

Milo Yiannopolous? I wonder, too.

Probably my first too :^)

The only thing you can do now is to encourage your family to have lots of children. My brother was only planning on having one child but I talked him into having 5. England will remain an English city as long as you work on it.

Khan probably won't elected again. His successor will probably be white and so on just like Obama. One Pakistani mayor doesn't mean the death of the English people.
>strong ties to Isis sympathisers
Source. That's weird cos they'll kill him first off for supporting gay rights than anyone else especially.

KHAND

K

H

Milo loves the BBC and I'm not talking about the telly

>the government should force a privately owned company who gave me a free account to give me a small icon next to my name on the account so i feel better

>Its culture and identity mean nothing anymore; its status is now that of a host for other cultures rather than its own. The British people have complacently chosen consumerism and cheap labour over a society and culture that represents their own interests.
You could say the same about the US or any western country desu

what the fuck are you on about? My post must have passed way over your head

>Source. That's weird cos they'll kill him first off for supporting gay rights than anyone else especially.
Read through this.
conservativehome.com/localgovernment/2016/04/sadiq-khan-is-still-dodging-questions-on-his-extremist-links.html
Even if the organization which compiled it is biased, the sources it links to are all mostly objective if not centre-left.

I would have linked to his Wikipedia page but people have been deleted the subsection on his history of appearing alongside Islamic extremists, which was there a couple days ago.

I would say the same about the US and most Western countries

>mfw after posting this you're still a nigger

Where the fuck are the Arabs learning all this anti whiteness from?

I bet it's American blacks.

LMOA KHAN'D

Hopefully we are kicking them out of EU soon.

underrated, but that comes with the territory

>WE NEED DIVERSITY FOR THE SAKE OF DIVERSITY

That feel when you'll live too see gibraltar and the falklands voting out on their own.

I have nothing against Arabs or whatever. But it's amazing that Liberals don't understand this. The problem isn't that he's a Pakistani mayor. The problem is that he's a Pakistani mayor of fucking London. He can go be the mayor of Karachi for all I care. Pakis would definitely have the right to be mad if I decided to go to their city and become mayor.

source?

>The significantly more important bit is that London is no longer an English city and it never will be again. Its culture and identity mean nothing anymore; its status is now that of a host for other cultures rather than its own.
good

I've often felt that America's unique ability to easily integrate immigrants is its greatest strength, hopefully this experience will force the british to adopt a similar mindset and they'll be all the stronger for it.

Homogeneity is stagnation.

pretty sure he's a british citizen m8

multikult a shit

If I was in London I reckon I'd be taking drastic action right about now. Why are Brits such pussies?

cos nationalism is fucking dead
thanks anglo cunts

Let's go elect John Smith mayor of Islamabad.

>MUH MELTING POT

This has literally been the case for every single major cultural and trading centre since the beginning of time. Quit your bitching.

>cumskins will be cucked out of existence in your lifetime
>there will be no pure blood cumskins in another 50 years
>cumskin "culture" will become extinct in your lifetime

shits good mang

wow, he ran a better campaign than his opponent
Better point out that he's a muslim

Muslims already vote conservative, second generation and even first generation muslims vote to keep out lower class muslims because they know first hand how shit-tier these people are.

They are the one group you can count on to do this because they aren't fed from birth this bullshit about respect for others. They may not respect the English nation but they sure as fuck don't want it to be another Iraq, they know how fucked that place is.

The muslims we all hate are shit-tier welfare rats and no one wants them anywhere.