Where do rich Americans usually go to on vacation? What about middle class Americans? Is Europe a popular destination...

Where do rich Americans usually go to on vacation? What about middle class Americans? Is Europe a popular destination, and if so, which type of Americans visit and which countries are most popular?

Really curious about this because I've recently moved from a shithole village to a relevnt city complete with a castle and a medieval inner city core, which of course attracts a good number of Burgers.

The plebs go to Mexico/Caribbean. The patricians go to Europe/Asia.

My brother and his family go to Asia, and I usually follow. I think he is upper middle class, he makes about $20,000 USD a month and my sister in law is a nurse so she makes decent money as well.

T. Almost neet leeching off brother

Middle class Americans from the Northeast frequently visit France, especially Paris, or the United Kingdom.

I've been to Europe, Canada, Mexico and Morocco and I prefer traveling in the United States.

>Rich Americans
Western Europe or Caribbean, 90% of the time.

>Middle Class
Florida/California/Vegas maybe Colorado/Wyoming if they like Skiing and national parks.

Rich Americans:
>Caribbean
>Europe
>Rural New England

Poorfags:
>Florida
>Some cheap local tourist trap
>New York
>Camping

>be rich american
>go to third world shithole like central or south america/asia or muslim infested Europe

My family is upper middle class, I suppose. We travel to Asia and Europe because we have family on both continents. I visit South America on my own at least twice a year.

My dad (who disowned me on the advice of my stepmother) has been to Salzburg, Ulaanbaatar, Saigon, Tierra del Fuego, and the Galapagos. I get to drive to Cabo San Lucas.

Thanks guys! Just weird how many Americans spend their vacay in erratix European weather essentially looking at our buildings and eating in our slightly fancier restaurants when they have places like CA, FL, Hawaii or the Caribbeans right next door.

Most Yuros prefer beaches and stuff for their vacay destination and especially those outside of Europe have a reputation as illustruous holiday spots.

>Thanks guys! Just weird how many Americans spend their vacay in erratix European weather essentially looking at our buildings and eating in our slightly fancier restaurants when they have places like CA, FL, Hawaii or the Caribbeans right next door.
Where I live it's actually much cheaper to fly to Munich than Honolulu. Socal is the bomb. Same with Florida. Haven't considered the Caribbean desu.
>Most Yuros prefer beaches and stuff for their vacay destination and especially those outside of Europe have a reputation as illustruous holiday spots.
Why do Euro's not like to travel as much?

Well we do like travelling, it's just that our usual selections are usually fairly one-sided: sunshine n sheit . Like I said, Yuro weather leaves something to be desired compared to states in the US like the West/Southwest and South.

Also, most major tourist hubs are within driving distance (from where I live, it's 4 h to Prague and only slightly more to Vienna) so when we go there, you can't really call it travel.

Young Europeans travel a lot, NZ is infestes with French, German and scandi backpackers

comfy thread, tbqh

>lower middle class detected

"Rich Americans" = Millionaires+
I know 5 millionaires. 4 of them are in their 20's, the other is in his 60's.
I've known them all for 6 years and only 2 of them have taken vacations. 1 went to Israel. The other was threaten by his parents that if he didn't somehow become not-retarded he would not receive their money when they died. He was forced to school for a BS in business, which eventually he loved, and then forced to go to Europe for a while--which is when he fell in love with other countries and became not-retarded. He went to various West and Northern EU countries like the UK, France, especially Germany, Sweden, and Switzerland.
He loved it so much he spent 2 months this year touring East Asia, Especially Japan--he stayed there forever and said the Japanese MILFS would fuck any foreigner they could get their hands on at a bar.
He also went to Singapore and Taiwan, I think maybe Thailand too.
He is now going to Sweden in the fall to get his master's in business at some school there.
He was a retarded as fuck faggot but has turned in to an amazingly awesome guy.

All the other people are too stingy to spend their money, and the 60 y/o guy goes on serious business trips to Belgium, Antwerp, and the Middle East--I believe he considers those as his vacations.

Rich people do not spend their money, when they do they spend it as cheaply as possible on the cheapest shit they can find, and only make exceptions on weird shit we would never consider like pens, stereos, alarm cloaks, watches, suits etc.

I hope this answers your question OP.

Probably somewhere on the southeastern American coast. Affordable, pristine, unspoiled nature at its finest. Family friendly, too.

Yeah, tell me about it. I've got tons of classmates who went to Aus/NZ on some Work & Travel program for soulsearching. They came back with fuck all to show for it however kek.

What are they like, what do you locals think of them?

Thanks for the elaborate answer!

As a low middle class citizen I usually vacation in the Caribbeans due to their all inclusive resorts. I've wanted to visit Eastern Europe though, just because everything is cheap as fuck.

>New Orleans

For a city shaped like a Cereal bowl they sure are dumb. Make like the dutch, build massive walls, canals and fun windmills Say fuck you to the ocean and actually claim some of it as your own.
Then you never flood again.

tttt (to tell the truth) they're mostly pretty cool when you do talk to them and they keep the tourism industry growing at the same time they all drive shithouse vans around and shit on the side of the road all the time