You are a girl and see two gentlemen who are exact identical twins...

You are a girl and see two gentlemen who are exact identical twins. The ONLY difference is that one is currently on their Apple Macbook Pro, while the other is currently on their Lenovo Thinkpad, assume exact same hardware specs.

Whose dick do you want to suck more considering this singular visual difference between them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRM31VRNQw0
9to5mac.com/2015/09/21/xcodeghost-infected-apps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both
I'm a woman after all

The one with the macbook. He probably has cute hair

The black guy that can't afford a computer.

haha, well played my good man

The hetero one, duh.

the mac guy but honestly its because hes most likely richer

why do you think this if they are the same specs and more than likely the same price?

Mostly Mac user are gays or bisexual.
Example OP start with "You are a girl and see two gentlemen who are exact identical twins"
Means OP had fantasy begin woman.

astronauts aren't smart though

The macbook user as they clearly have more money

Lenovo man.

The saved money can be spent on me.
I like it when people spend money on me
tee hee xD

>astronaut
>literal Alpha
Y-yea, but they're "not smart" though!

>The saved money
Maybe $1000 over the course of a lifetime, vs a man who can sugar any damn think he pleases.

they most likely arent the same price though, thats the thing with macs

>The ONLY difference
Assuming there could somehow--magically--be one and only one difference...

Then who they are on the inside would also be the same.
Therefore, it would not matter: The one on the ibm would be as thoughtless and shallow as the one needing her "shinier" toy. Or did you imagine they were doing something useful and intelligent on them? Regardless of reasons, rare are females who do more than push buttons and babble.

Apple products can't get viruses, and that makes some people mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=dRM31VRNQw0

The guy with the macbook probably has more money, but the guy with the thinkpad seems to know how to be careful with his cash. Who would buy me nicer objects?

who the fuck is paying you to make these threads? if you aren't being payed you have serious mental issues

9to5mac.com/2015/09/21/xcodeghost-infected-apps/
Except when dozens of popular apps on the app store, including many promoted by apple, were infected with malware

A lot of Apple users tend to be wage slaves trying to hide their poor life style, though.

fpbp

>same hardware
Where can I find a Lenovo Thinkpad with a 5 point touch mouse pad?