Argies can't pronounce "Pepsi" properly

>Argies can't pronounce "Pepsi" properly

Other urls found in this thread:

adage.com/article/global-news/pepsi-pecsi-argentina/137946/
vocaroo.com/i/s03DKChESrlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Huh ?
Let me go check, I'm going to ask my roommate.

nor can Arabs

pepsi

LA PESSI BOLĂ“

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''PSH''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' AJKSJKASJKASJKASJKASJK

we can't?

>In Argentina, Pepsi Becomes 'Pecsi'
>Responding to Local Pronunciation, the Brand Changes Its Name

adage.com/article/global-news/pepsi-pecsi-argentina/137946/

"'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''PSH''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' anime y duolingo boludO JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

well that's a meme y'know...

She could pronounce it perfectly monkey, stop memeing.

>she
are you a girl?

>pecsi

I've heard people saying "pessi" or "petsi", but "pecsi"? That's werid

>In Argentina, Pepsi Becomes 'Pecsi'
that's bullshit

it was a tv ad mocking that situation, of people mispronouncing 'pepsi'

Please vocaroo it

vocaroo.com/i/s03DKChESrlQ

>psh

it sounded normal

POSHOOOOOO