Hey Canada

Hey Canada

Not you again

do it, but make something happen to it first, lighting alone would be a weak effort dig

don't be a shitcunt

>unironically buying a plush redditball

do it

BURN THE LEAF

BURN THE LEAF

BURN THE LEAF

BURN THE LEAF

BURN THE LEAF

Try to do something spicy instead of just putting it on fire,seems a bit too boring lad.

nice polandball

Australia literally practicing voodoo
KINGZ N SHEEIT

> someone's about to burn an effigy of your national flag
> "haha ur reddit emabarising"
Wew...its really...heating up in here.... ;-D

yet another proof that most of int's posters are shit

half of canada burning irl makes it al dente

>It took an Australian 50 minutes just to upload this photo

>inb4 OP dies form inhaling all that weed fumes

Cum on it

This.

Put it in a cage with a gasoline trail leading up to it. Then light the trail on fire, send Canadaball to hell, and chant DEATH TO THE WEST!

>op burns the plush
>ends up burning down his whole house and subsequently starting a new bush fire

Where the fuck can I buy some of those??
I haven't seen them here, they are cute I want the Mexican the Yank and the Swedish one.

I remember some guys at reddit opened a polandball store and krautchan got really butthurt

OP probably got it from there

Do it fagget

Cum on it first

>He used up all his internet just to upload this picture
>we will never see him again until his next bill payment

Smoke some weed with it you plebbit fag

But.. Australia I thought we were Commonwealth buddies.

Rob Ford is a national treasure we should have made him PM and not Justin.

Do the canadian forest fires have anything to do with any environment-shaping business activity in the area or is it just an unfortunate occurrence?

You know that tens of thousands of people have been driven out of their homes here on account of a wildfire, right? Not cool.

The fires happen all the time naturally.

We had horrible fires up north last year, they were all from natural causes such as lightning strikes and drunk natives.

The only difference is that this time it ran into a small outpost of truck-driving oil riggers in Fort Mac.

If it was an oil-fire it would be much worse.

>Not cool
Yeah more like a few thousand degrees. Loving every laugh.

All of the mining around the oil sands made the area super dry. If the fire reaches the oil patch it will light an area about the size of Ireland on fire for up to six months straight.

WRONG its not the oil sands you fucking clown

Get wildfires all the time but thankfully it's just not a peopled area except for this time. I'm not as familiar with Canadian wildfires but I assume part of the issue is that rather than do controlled burns yearly the forest dies and becomes decrepit so when there is a real fire its fuckhuge rather than manageable but I don't know fuck all about it.

its been a fairly dry/warm winter and the provincial and federal governments have been cutting funding to combating climate change effects for a while now. so they didnt really have enough money to do controlled burns to prepare for this.

>my nice side
man with a smile on a canadian flag backdrop
>my dark edgy side
man with a grin and a lighter on an australian flag backdrop

>someone who owns a fucking countryball doll is trying to banter

So did you fucking burn it or what

See