Will america forever be the world's greatest super power? There are literally no other good contenders

Will america forever be the world's greatest super power? There are literally no other good contenders

>china
>will collapse under its own weight and shitty investments

>india
>implying

>any european country
>too small to be significant

>a truly united eu
>IMPLYING LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LI_Oe-jtgdI
youtube.com/watch?v=3twxDhdAoY0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZByZlcxUVjM
youtube.com/watch?v=i0giWOmO6_M
desustorage.org/int/thread/58979019/#q58981916
youtube.com/watch?v=OxSfnrh1l8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Gni78FkSnKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>will rome forever be the world's greatest super power
>will ottoman empire forever be the world's greatest super power
>will British empire forever be the world greatest super power
>will X empire forever be the world's greatest super power
Does this answer your question?

No, obviously not.

The celebration?

>fallacies up the ass

Finns are mad today.

No empire has ever lasted. Even the greatest empires have fallen due to many small mistakes/enemies/threats not necessary because they had one big contender. And then there's empire which have just fallen because their ship has become too large to steer, eventually hitting the iceberg.

not even a comparison

the entire EU combined has, at tops, 10% the military power of the united states. what kind of cucketry is this

>finns still butthurt about their lost empire in they hyperwar

The Finn is right.

It's all relative, we would think that America would be the super power forever, cause it's big and it seems so stable.

>People thought that about Rome.

Even on the platform of Democracy, and how much the Romans advanced technologically and socially, they fell.

>No country will last forever.

>Every country's days are numbered.

Had you asked Islamic world in the 1000 AD how would they think their empire/society would collapse, they sure as hell wouldn't think it would because of Mongol invasion or European nations getting their shit together. Had you asked Chinese empire pre-1400 they sure as hell wouldn't have said they would be obsolete world power due to closing their borders. Things just happen.

No

The greatest power will move from place to place

Funny how the jews always seem to travel along with it.

It's almost as if they should be totally destroyed. Forever.

It's almost as if Hitler was right.

Poland is the next super power 2bh

Nah we're fucked in time. But you want us to be in power. Without us, you're all fucked militarily. You need us.

But you guys are always right, Americans are foolish.

all empires fall, that is a historical constant

except ours though, lol

We have enough nukes to destroy all your biggest cities and bases, and litteraly make USA a 3rd world cunt.

Army is pointless at this point.

You are clearly not informed of the word "Defense"

Bitch there is a reason why we survived the Cold War

America may lose its position as the world's number one nation but barring some kind of apocalyptic situation it will never be destroyed like Rome was. Great Britain would be a better example, they were the world's #1 superpower, completely lost their empire but britain itself still exists and it still has strong ties to its former holdings. The same with the Soviet Union, they lost their empire but Russia isn't going anywhere.

this. already invested all my savings into eastern Poland

Ottoman Empire HAHAHAH

You mean those slavers and rapists sitting atop a trade route? Yeah they were totally not Europe's dying man for generations.

World power #1

After they lost the siege of Vienna it was literally a path to destruction from there propped up by necessity from world markets.

sure nukes are great at keeping people from invading you, but they don't do shit to project power. How exactly does having nukes allow you to keep extremists from seizing power in burkina faso?

You think rome was destroyed in a week,or a year? It took centuries, 476 ad was an arbitrary decision.

Do you Euros notice how different these countries' posts are?

Nice job Canada. You failed. You established a reputation below Aussies. (Aussies are fun af desu though)

of course, but what I meant was that Rome was dismantled to a degree that I don't really see as possible for America

a case could be made that Italy itself is simply a geographical construct and that no true successor state to Rome exists

There comes the projection force of France and UK.
We have both aircraft carriers, cargos and France has a lot of good allies in Africa.

You seem to forget that France and UK together are probably the second most powerfull army in the world.

What about Russia + China? Or Russia + India? LOL

I haven't forgotten, and I do admire France's interventions in west africa but the capacity to project power of france/britain is truly nothing compared to america's.

I think the russians might argue against your claim btw.

>fallacies
Finally another intellectual thinker on Sup Forums.org. I tip my hat to you good sir.

Eh,unthinkable things happened throughout history..

I can't see how italy could be seen as a Rome successor anyway, our strenght comes from the diversity tha came after

youtube.com/watch?v=LI_Oe-jtgdI

About time you all remember this song. We got trouble. We are invincible, but we can easily rot from the inside out - as all great civilizations do.

Shitty equipment, no aircraft carrier atm.
Huehueh
Dumbass.

Of course you're the most powerfull oh jesus Christ nobody said otherwise.
But here come the nukes.

Russia's projection approaches zero. Since we fucked them with the mistral's sale.

Isn't Britain still the largest nation in the world? If you combine Canada and Australia and Britain I net its bigger than Russia

>Bitch there is a reason why we survived the Cold War
Because nobody fired nukes you fat ass

If you seriously think your defences can stop 500 nuclear warheads travelling at Mach 24, you're delusional.

I'm educated.

You are a shitposter.

You don''t know how long humans will be around. Do you really think America will be here 10,000 years from now?

They don't make money off of you kiddo. But they do make blood.

>kiddo
>But they do make blood.
What the fuck are you talking about

Really? They used your people for war.

Ergo, since they don't make money from you like he French do from their colonies, They 'make' blood.

Understand? Or what too complicated.

>Ergo
>Understand? Or what too complicated
Please tell me you're memeing and not this much of a fuckhead

They used you blood for their own circumstances. And you're what now? Defending it?

If we're talking memes here, Straya Cunt, you're a Cuck.

Wow you really are that much of a dickhead...

Good luck with that

I'd rather be a dick than a pussy.

Hey man, I had fun shitposting with you but I gotta sleep. Take care.

nn tc

China is making some ground, but they're too commie to get anywhere and they have a large peasant population that just might revolt

You are not superpower anymore. Yet.

this trigger """"superpower"""" citizens

youtube.com/watch?v=3twxDhdAoY0

China won't be a superpower because it's a totalitarian state and dictatorships always run terribly and inefficiently. The best you can hope for is an ersatz superpower like the Soviet Union of the 70s-80s which however had numerous structural weaknesses that led to its downfall a few short years later.

only cucks agree with 100% free market

We're supposed to be triggered by your bydlo army and its rusted 1970s equipment?

USA has the worser ideology that just people can imagine. Cucks in culture sphere, free market in economics and best friends with sand saudi fanatics.

Fuck off, I non inronically hope that your ancestor will speak spanish and mexican will rule you.

Take Crimea "back", kurwa. Just try. It will be new Vietnam.

Also Poland is our allie

Why you are bying 70's-tier techik, kurwa?

If you are powerfull why are you so small?

I agree, we are reaping what we have sown.

This is the same Kremlinbot from yesterday except he doesn't have his proxies on. Same grammar and phrasing, plus he's on Sup Forums at the same time of day.

India and China are both facing such severe environmental catastrophes that either's reign would be short-lived.

I didn't write anything yesterday about USA, retard, I'm not even a big patriot of modern Russia, because it's going into islamization, but I respect it because it shows your ""superpower"" it's real place.
Not commiefag, but even in USSR people had more rights that in your cunt. You are really retard if you agree to live in modern USA.

stay cucked

I hope it will be 180 mln of mexican bros in USA

youtube.com/watch?v=ZByZlcxUVjM

Mate...

60 millions yet

and you know what

they are better than anglo cult followers

This is the future of mankind. The Chicano revolution will steal 1/5 of America's economy and most of its oil and gas

Parle humain. T'es un canadien.

youtube.com/watch?v=i0giWOmO6_M

I hate your anglo cucked """civilization"""

you created feminism, multiculturalism and another shit because can't solve the national problems in your cunts

Nice try, but west Poland never will be germanian again. Fuck their imperialism. If they are imperialist - they always can make a german communites in USA.

I genuinely thought it was someone trying to mock Russia using a proxy, kek

>Thinking a superpower can last forever
>American Education

>This threads still continues
And it doesn't even have anything to do with OPs post anymore... as usual. But do keep posting.

>Poland is our allie
KEK

It is not part of Germany

Wow I sure am sad that I live in a society where gay people have rights, and we don't go randomly beating up people just because they look different from us.

I sure am sad that our leadership isn't a corrupt narcissistic midget syphoning off our wealth to his own pocket.

You sure showed us Russia.

desustorage.org/int/thread/58979019/#q58981916

This is him yesterday spamming Putin propaganda points with Poland and Latvia proxies. Note again that it was at the same time of day as the current thread.

60 millions, 60 millions

russian imperialfaggots hate Poland, but the truth is 10% of """russians""" are poles by blood (or west russians from Belarus, but in cultural sense it's the same things)

and Poland is our allie against Ukraine

Americans are fucking retards they are making a reason why NATO will go to chuj, because poles never will support ukrainian nazis

>that russian who deleted his post real quick
wew lad

I didn't do this, kurwa.

Don't mish up gay and LGBT. I can understand that gay can have feeling, but LGBT is totally degeneration for retards. They have more sexual """partners""" at 1 month that normal people have for the whole live.
And you are brainwashed if you think that muslims can bring their arabian culture at Canada.

abortion should be banned, you are cuck if you don't think so

also anglos always talking about tolerance, but you are language nazis

French will be great again at North America

French and Spanish

Stop using memes. Poland hates you

>I think these people are sluts so I'm going to beat them up
>they are the degenerates

Also here is what you don't understand about America (Canada is basically America, don't kid yourself), after a few generations everyone becomes american. The "muslims" here will be just as muslim as we are christian in a few decades anyways, it really doesn't matter.

What does abortion have to do with your country being a shithole and mine being amazing?

Everything will be better with more Greece.

Poles didn't burn russian flag and didn't make this kind of music about russians:
youtube.com/watch?v=OxSfnrh1l8Y

and a lot of """""russians"""""" are poles by blood

you country isn't principially better. you have A VERY BIT better building, but have total crazy herring whores.
we have hiding feminism too,but not TOO KEKED as yours

>I will just ignore the evidence and continue with my delusion

The advent of the internet literally changes *everything.*

There will be no cataclysmic collapse of a major world power in the modern day. How could you be so shortsighted as to claim such?

a pole sing that NATO should be destroyed

youtube.com/watch?v=Gni78FkSnKg

>WE ARE ALLIES IVAN(((99999

also fuck Kosovo, this country shouldn't existed

God your english is shit

Of course it would be the Kurd diaspora

Hello my friend how have you been

Only if they start celebrating Easter.

Я гoтoв oцeнить твoй pyccкий.

you are cucked too, in your cunt feminism is crazy and if wife will beat you YOU will be arrested

so go to chuj

I understand why catalonians wanna run from it

America debt is more than 17 trillion. At this point, it is not about finding the superpower but about finding which one will survive.

Sure thing. America as we know it is alredy changing. Chicanos are the future of America,and lets see if they feel any connection to the current US.

I don't speak your heathen gibberish

we are calling feminist bitches "herrings" on 2ch, because they are herrings

>Russia
>Talking about cucking
You abort more children than they are born. Your country is 15% and rising, and your woman are the most degenerate on earth. No one likes Russia except Siria. Sorry,Poland hates you,and it makes sense looking how you treated them through out history

Why are they herrings

You're talking shit. Explain yourself

You don't know who English sounds for non-natives. French is better in everything.

Fuck off you faggot

lol, a real pro-feminist cuck on imageboards

they are herrings because they are smell like herrings

>shitty investments
Amerifats trying to act like their gouvernment and big jew banks aren't in an economical war trying to slow and kill the chink economy, i'm glad you're failling

how*

And no I don't because we fucking won so you must learn my language not the other way around.

Boris! I see you found a german proxy.