What res is best for gaming? i currently have a 4:3 monitor because i'm poor, but i'm wanting to upgrade soon...

what res is best for gaming? i currently have a 4:3 monitor because i'm poor, but i'm wanting to upgrade soon. should i get 16:10 or 16:9?

A lot more games support 16:9 resolutions than 16:10
And a lot more games support 4:3 than 16:9
In other words it depends on how much of a faggot you are

Fewer pixels means a GPU has to do less work and therefore you get a higher FPS and supposedly better experience. so 16:9 basically

should i just give up all together if my gpu is a GTX 750 Ti and instead of a cpu i have an APU

whoops forgot my name

I'm all for more vertical in browsing and coding, but for games peripheral vision is nice.

>but for games peripheral vision is nice.
this, 21:9 is badass

>21:9
just looked that up

holy mother of overkill

What are you, poor?

yes, very. also lonely

16:9, but 16:10 is better for anything productivity related...

Most CS go players play on 4:3. It's just more natural in my opinion.

Thing is about 16:10 monitors is that you can use 16:9 resolution and just have black bars.

If you are retard without ephemeral vision, if you are normal person you want screen as wide as it gets.

You guys are real TV Stand Up Comedian Guys, huh.

Are you daft? Our eyes are literally two inches apart from each other. Unless your a slit eyed gook, 4:3 is vastly superior.

Should I get a 29" 2560x1080 21:10 monitor for 250 bucks? I'm coming from a 24" 1080p screen. I figure it's enough of an upgrade since it's nearly the same vertical height but much wider and the colors would be way better aswell. I'm not a content creator but I like to shitpost on Sup Forums, play some games and watch youtube.

woah woah woah
>4:3

literally any shit you buy will be better than this

Whatever resolution your system and the game supports.