Daily Reminder: Bill Gates saving lives thanks to people using Windows whilst linux users wasting resources such as...

Daily Reminder: Bill Gates saving lives thanks to people using Windows whilst linux users wasting resources such as electricity and contribute nothing to the world.

Buy Windows, save lives!
frugaldad.com/redefining-action-hero/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grafting
ewg.org/agmag/2015/03/claims-gmo-yield-increases-don-t-hold
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/business/gmo-promise-falls-short.html
science.sciencemag.org/content/299/5608/900
nature.com/nrg/journal/v4/n10/abs/nrg1177.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0734975009001876
naturalnews.com/2017-02-14-india-tosses-out-gates-foundation-due-to-conflicts-of-interest-with-big-pharma.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>shilling poisonous gmo food to the world
>saving lives

Lmao

Is it true Bill stole code from Steve jobs

gmos aren't poisonous, also all the food you already eat is gmo food.

>wasting resources such as electricity
It's crazy when you think that Windows build something and ship it to millions/billions and Windows software writers build it and ship it to hundreds of thousands and then there is Linux where you have 300 flavours of shit constantly rebuilding the same packages over and over and shipping them to literally nobody.

Wasteful.

Enabling niggers to overpopulate the African continent that will inevitably lead to wars over already exhausted resources (and thus also cause a flood of economic migrants and war-torn refugees putting strain countries on other continents) is not nobel, no matter how sad you feel about the starving niglets.

Here's a radical idea: if nignogs didn't get 15 children each, maybe there wouldn't be so many starving children.

good goy

Actually Steve stole jobs from Bill, that's why they're hiring pakis now

>being a braindead leftist tinfoil and believing in anti-vaxxer and anti-gmo lies buying expensive """"organic"""" food for 5 times the price

This desu

It's not even racist, it's actually humane.

>he willingly eats cancer causing, test lowering gmo food that monsanto shilled to him

Hooooooly shit lmao

>buying expensive """"organic"""" food for 5 times the price
Not really, senpai. You have no idea how fucked the world is.

Being a corporate cocksucker is better? I doubt that. Enjoy your (((R&D))) of patent trolls.

Patented seeds are bad, but GMOs are safe and sound.

It is more expensive, though.

Enjoy falling for unscientific shilling for Food Babe[tm] and Soylent[tm] products

Daily Reminder: Bill is subsidizing a population which is too lazy to even feed itself: all of Africa

>he thinks monsanto funded studies are scientific when even wikileak emails revealed gmo foods causing health issues

Lmaooooo

>Africans are too lazy to feed themselves
>Coal miners are too lazy to reeducate themselves and get other jobs
>Rich people should pay for lazy students though

Liberal logic everyone

>changing the basic genetics of a plant into a new mutated form of the plant
>thinking your body which is made for organic food would react to this the same way

>science is only valid when it's funded by someone I like, not the fact that it is published in peer-reviewed conferences and journals
Climate change deniers and anti-vaxxers unite

>wikileak emails
?

Link?

>>changing the basic genetics of a plant into a new mutated form of the plant
Implying we haven't done this to food and animals literally for millennials

>>thinking your body which is made for organic food would react to this the same way
You know that organic means carbon-based, right? Hence the jew-quotation marks around """organic"""

I bet you think that "chemical free" is an actual thing...

>monsanto buys off scientists and funds the studies
>muh peer reviewed

There are plenty of studies out there which are unbiased and not funded by monsanto which show the dangers od gmo food. Also the monsanto has a huge influence over the fda so you shouldn't listen to them either.

>There are plenty of studies out there which are unbiased and not funded by monsanto which show the dangers od gmo food
There aren't though.

>Also the monsanto has a huge influence over the fda so you shouldn't listen to them either.
muh gubment is involved in illerminati mind control meme

Okay, Alex Jones.

Not changing their genetic coding in a lab and splicing it with other genes. We havent done that before modern science. You know damn well that selective breeding and what they do today are two different things.

>okay alex jones

Not an argument

>Not changing their genetic coding in a lab and splicing it with other genes. We havent done that before modern science.
We literally have, user. Modern bananas are the result of splicing two different plants.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grafting

It's funny how company influence is a real thing when we talk about GMOs but not about climate change or other public positions.

>Not changing their genetic coding in a lab and splicing it with other genes. We havent done that before modern science.
You know that mules are a thing, right?

>You know damn well that selective breeding and what they do today are two different things.
Not really. Selective breeding have made dogs have entire subspecies that are incompatible with each other and have vastly different genes.

Don't tell me that you think that a wolf and a chichuaua are in any way the same animal

Grafting or selective breeding is not the same thing as modern genrtic enginerring which allows adding new and completely foreign traits to the plant

Technically splicing genes from one species with another is just accelerated selective breeding. All life on earth has a common ancestor so any trait in any animal is actually just a variant of the original chains of proteins that formed in the primordial soup.

See and

Mules and dogs came about as a result of nature, not through genetic spkicing in a lab, nor were their genes altered to the point where they are able to resist cold or pesticides, like is being done with plants. This is a terrible comparison.

Like I said before selective breeding is not the same thing as genetic engineering.

>Mules and dogs came about as a result of nature
Man tampering with nature.

>not through genetic spkicing in a lab, nor were their genes altered to the point where they are able to resist cold or pesticides
Selective breeding have permanently changed species to bare fruits without seeds and to withstand cold and harsh climates, so yeah, they have.

>Like I said before selective breeding is not the same thing as genetic engineering.
It's exactly the same thing, you are just using the arbitrary distinction that one is done in a lab.

>all life on earth has a common ancestor

>this means that unaturally changing and adding foreign genes to something will result in the end product being 100% completely okay.

>le unnatural meme
Living in a house, using vaccines to avoid getting sick, buying food from a super market, manipulating electric currents to transmit information at the speed of light to a server hosting a website for discussing taiwanese tapestry anonymously are all examples of "unnatural" things you enjoy user.

How on Earth is having a plant five a higher yield by not needing pesticides, resisting cold, or surviving draughts bad? Isn't precisely one of leftards' concerns niggers' lack of food?

The same argument goes for vaccinating niggers also.

I would argue that entitled libtards are actually inherently bad people, they would rather have niggers starve to death and die from totally preventable diseases as long as they can wear clothes of hemp and smoke """natural""" herbs

Arbitrary? They are changing the dna of the plants on a level that was never possible before, adding in new traits which essentially makes something compeltely foreign and unrecoginzable.

They dont actually produce a higher yield, gmos are simply used to be able to patent seeds and make a profit.

Lincucks are fighting while Bill saving the world!

too and he's an evil globalists adn is seeking to destroy humankind

>They are changing the dna of the plants on a level that was never possible before
The choice of level is completely arbitrary, yes.

The process of selective breeding is inherently the same, it only takes longer time.

>adding in new traits which essentially makes something compeltely foreign and unrecoginzable.
This is wrong though, they usually only activate latent genes that are already existing in cells. They sometimes (very rarely) splice genes from other species, but this can hardly be called foreign as all genes are just variations of the original RNA chains that formed in the primordial soup.

>They dont actually produce a higher yield
This is demonstratively false.

>They dont actually produce a higher yield, gmos are simply used to be able to patent seeds and make a profit
Being in the know, I can call bullshit on that claim. "Organic" seeds, although cheaper and reusable, have such an inferior yield, even if it was aceptable decades ago, that in many cases they are simply not profitable. Also, GMO's can be planted in previously unusable land. You also save a shitton on money and manpower per ton, enabling the same team to work more land, have a higher output, and give lower prices. Fucking everybody wins.

ewg.org/agmag/2015/03/claims-gmo-yield-increases-don-t-hold

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/business/gmo-promise-falls-short.html

Nah

Here's a better idea: I use Linux and donate the $300 I'd spend on Windows directly to charity instead of having pennies of my purchase go to charity if even

>I bet you think that "chemical free" is an actual thing...
I run solely on fissioned hydrogen. No atoms, no molecules, no chemistry involved.

Checkmate.

Friendly reminder that

>GMOs are safe and produce higher yields and higher quality food
>Nuclear power is by far the most reliable, viable and effective source of 100% clean energy and are 100% safe if you use 3rd or 4th generation reactors
>Climate change is very real and human influence is a major contributing factors
>Vaccines are 100% safe, do not cause autism or contain mercury and are extremely effective in preventing certain diseases
>Electromagnetic radiation from radio transmitters found in cell phones and WiFi access points do not cause cancer, skin burns and/or El-sensitivity

I believe GMOs are 100% safe, but I still think that Mosanto are greedy corporate jews. It's possible to be pro-GMOs and still think that seed patents are jewish tricks.

I can cherrypick too

science.sciencemag.org/content/299/5608/900

nature.com/nrg/journal/v4/n10/abs/nrg1177.html

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0734975009001876

Also
>posting liberal fake news NY times instead of scientific studies

kek

>nytimes

>running on matter at all
kek
I run on nothing but bosons.

>I believe GMOs are 100% safe, but I still think that Mosanto are greedy corporate jews. It's possible to be pro-GMOs and still think that seed patents are jewish tricks.
This

bait

>fissioned hydrogen
>not breathing quark plasma
Fucking peasants man

>bosons
L-lewd!

>fissioned hydrogen
>not using placing crystallised dilithium in a high-frequency electromagnetic containment field and using it as a control substance for regulating the flow of matter and anti-matter and using the controlled annihilation reaction to heat up excessive deuterium gas to plasmic state

>be bill gates
>save nignog life
>ngnog now rapes Europeans
t-thanks bill

It's the ultimate jewish ploy.

>nytimes
>mobile.nytimes.com

Triggered

>be bill gates
>make microsoft dominant os platform because hostile and anticompetitive moves
>force you to use shitty products like Clippy
>save nignogs so they can come rape you anally

Now I'm raped in both mind and body.

>immigrant sandniggers force you to convert to islam
And your soul too

True

And now Trump has made it impossible for me to apply asylum in the US also.

Why do you believe that you can go to the US? There are plenty of other countries that will take your asylum application.

>Why do you believe that you can go to the US?
Jokes aside, I actually have had a work visa there in the past.

>There are plenty of other countries that will take your asylum application.
I don't know if you're aware, but the entire Europe is being filled up with immigrants and I'm even living in a country considered by many to be of extremely high quality in living standards, even among other Europeans.

>wasting electricity
Not when windows telemetry constantly takes up 100% of my hdd usage

your anime filled hdd worths nothing user

Daily reminder

You're all my bitch

tfw of a killer?

naturalnews.com/2017-02-14-india-tosses-out-gates-foundation-due-to-conflicts-of-interest-with-big-pharma.html

He spends that money cutting off foreskins in Africa

I wish I was kidding

Number of children correlates to child mortality. More kids die? Have more kids. Fewer kids die? 2.5 kids master race.

>this is just the first stage of bill's final solution
>he needs the negros to be in top shape so they can destroy each other and leave africa a wasteland
>he will then buy the entire continent to build a private residence

b-based bill?

niggers don't wash under their foreskins.
if you're going to get raped by a nigger cock, would you rather have a clean nigger cock, or a filthy, infected nigger cock covered in dick cheese?

>because of the rape epidemic, we found the best solution to be incentivising males into circumsicion

You mean helping NWO by further making africa even more depending on UN food trucks and therefore making them even poorer but health enough to breed like rabbits which results in europe being drowned by a black wave?

Ah yes, the prophet fallacy. Contribute all the Successes of something to a single person whilst ignoring the failures.

Bill is a great man

Great at saving the lives of Africans who will flood and collapse the west soon

Protip: birth rates decrease with living standards and maternal/natal care. The best predictors of fertility are female literacy and infant mortality; lots of dead babies mean lots of babies.

The population may increase, but if agriculture and medicine increase carrying capacity then it works out. There are valid concerns about keeping local agriculture sustainable, though.

commies B T F OOOOOOOOOOO

>>Implying gmos have a higher yeild

there is a historical theory that a lot of agricultural knowledge has been lost which was developed by women (beleive it or not I'm not a sjw) over hundreds of generations of peasants passing down their entire amalgamated knowledge to the next generation.

think about it. All peasants did their entire lives was grow food. You don't think after hundreds of years of it they would be good at it? After the industrial revolution a lot of this information has been lost.

genes splicing in a lab is a different thing to grafting or selective breeding naturally. You can't build up resistances to highly toxic chemicals naturally.

The main point I have against gmos is the risks involved. There is not limit on the damage that could be done if something went wrong. It's a Fat tailed distribution as taleb would say.