Date british...

>date british """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""women""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>date asian
is it even a choice?

British women are well known internationally to be ogres, but what about British men? I always thought we looked kind of average while travelling Europe compared to other men. Our women stand no chance though.

>date american "woman"
>get YANK'D

I'd say are younger generations of men are above average, seem to take better care of themselves, dress better and not be fat.

Meanwhile younger generations of girls are usually fat and ugly or just really plain.

Why british women are so... ? idk

we just don't know. top men have been working on it and we haven't found any answers.

I think they all got together and agreed if they all became fat and ugly men would have no hot women to pick so they'd have to go with them anyway.

>giant mouth
>cant even give a good bj because of the teeth
lol

american media portrays you guys as the cream of the crop suave, posh alpha male studs. I'd say as an American female abroad that is true 10-20% of the time and if you play true to the stereotypes, you are the most highly desired type of guy there is

She'd get it though

I think they're pretty

I can just imagine her telling me that I love it

To be honest i like that trashy fashion style. Makes me feel more at ease.

Act like Hugh Grant or Prince William or something then?

A danish dude once told it's because their ancestors stole all the pretty girls long time ago

or sherlock

>dude

Fuck off yank

Sherlock's a bit of a mean autist though, they might enjoy being talked down too.

Would die for this woman

She's ugly.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

You are objectively wrong

these are like 1 in 1000

>he actually believes this

By Indian standards that's a pretty good ratio

>makes monkey noises
>you feel shame
>she throws things from the trees at you
>somehow you feel live you're in the wrong
>all you did was get a cheeky nandos for you and your little brother
>she keeps hooting at you
>her friend translates
>"oi, blud, u fancy my m8 ya? she wants to shag innit"
>you shamefully go home
>you are still a virgin
>she is a vulgar ape

Im not even gonna lie, after having lived in UK for a year

I find American girls hot now

British women truly are disgusting, especially compared to other women in Europe

I mean american girls in upscale conservative white suburbia are fucking gorgeous

Is this it for the English subspecies?

save us

Similarly lots British girls from the royal counties are pretty tasty

How about Cara?

would fug a slug tho

Where did you live?

Most of them look worse than this, even the middle class girls.

She's from the inbred upper class.

>women

What about guys?

not really. it's a pretty small proportion still. I'm at oxford and even at wealthy dinner parties the girls are fucking hideous.

You'd need to work one of those electric hedge trimmers on her, first.

>that hand
holy shit

Sad thing is they help make themselves look ugly. The terrible makeup and style makes them look like dragqueens.

It's the lower class, mostly. We have full dysgenics in this country. The surrender of the aristocracy to the attacks of progressive politicians and the lower class urchins they give taxpayer money to.

The country is doomed.

THe successful places like London are filled with immigrants, whilst the small towns and filled with low IQ morons.

Yeah, the median will still probably be on the uglier side but lots of pretty girls from that part of England.

Move to the countryside lad, that's the real England.

british girls are incredibly beautiful you fags

They really aren't m8

Billie Piper is hot

the only way you can honestly think this is if your impression comes from the tiny percent that works in entertainment and modeling and have never seen the average

much like people here's impression of asian girls

This probably doesn't look too bad, until you realise it's 0 degrees outside.

British men are cute

Also wearing denim on denim is so gauche

Showing too much skin desu

idk i've seen some while travelling around the world and lived with some of them and i obviously know the famous ones

maybe what impressed me is the fact that the highs are really high, and i never met the average orange-coloured chav girl, so i went on to form this unusual opinion that's now hard to die. i really believe that in the uk you can find the most beautiful girls on the planet

and in 2 years her face will be a fucking train wreck

I think women from the UK just age really bad. Idk, they probably just party too hard.

I think the same.

so when Brits say asian, they mean pakis and pooinloos right

asian means both exclusively east asian and also asia in general now thanks to americanization

Middle class women improve as they get older, we have loads of great milfs.

Working class ruin their bodies eith drink, fags and shit food so look fucking awful when they're older.

Those look like cross dressers baka

they're british women crossdressing as women

What are Irish girls like? And Welsh?

Worse.

lol

can imagine her literally jumping into a dumpster

That's why your king's were non british most of the time.

The Irish are Scandis + Spaniards. In theory they should be the most beautiful in the world.

>In theory

British ogres probably ruined it.

>can imagine her literally jumping into a dumpster

>it's a "working class people are ugly" thread
stunningly insightful guys, well done

Britain has better women in richer areas. Shame that I currently live in the trolls den.

What is it that makes British girls so ugly?
Lack of sunlight? Poor diets? Lack of dental care? Ugly clothing styles?
I doubt it has to do with genetics since a lot of Australian girls have pure British heritage and they're nowhere near as ugly

its like they all formed a union and agreed it would be less effort for everybody if they were all fucking terrible

Icelanders mate, they nicked all the good ones back in the day because their own women from Scandi were moon trolls. Most of Iceland is probably British by now,

Alcohol, lots of alcohol.
Rasheed

This is the only true answer

>MFW I beat the system and got a QT Foreign gf

Seriously though, a lot of girls have big personality problems and don't look after themselves, there's a big problem of "Fuck tomorrow" culture.
So they act like vapid cunts, drink all the time and don't think about what they'll look like in 6 months.
They haven't figured out that you're supposed to be at your best when single and then slowly get worse with your partner then wonder why they can't get a nice boyfriend.

>People have been to Britain: 90% are chavs
>teenage girls: Harry Styles

I feel sad for my british brothers. You deserve better friends.

>Seriously though, a lot of girls have big personality problems and don't look after themselves, there's a big problem of "Fuck tomorrow" culture.
This, lots expect to be looked after. At least the "Fuck tomorrow" culture for lads tends to be more like trying to become the next Zyzz instead of just drinking, eating shit and taking dick.

So glad our unis attract lots of foreign girls.

>top men

Who?

men

there are even some nice chavvy girls in my area (pic related), and I see plenty of qts in the country, in pubs etc. where I wouldn't have expected
maybe the rest of posters from here are dirt poor

its no coincidence the girl in this pic is a teen

at like 23-24 its like they got fucking hit in the face with a brick wall

>Facial piercing
You fucking disgrace

What kind of Asian?

fuck off memes aside they are even that bad you fat cunt, all the brits in here are agreeing with you but it's really not like that at all. it's like any other place, there are plenty of beautiful women here
Where did you live

she's in her 20s la
lol

big city china or japan

I think I can distinguish British people especially women from other whites in mainland and America
They look something different but I can't point it out well

Japanese women aren't better than British women due to inbred.

Oh look, but some Finnish shitposter is claiming this map is real and Brits aren't inbred at all.

Please go away lass
Face it British woman are ugly

there are attractive british women but to ignore the fact that we are essentially the lowest in the white countries for attractive women is just naive