youtube.com/watch?v=EzGIa0gnkP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now you've gone too far

Nobody deserves this

This has to stop

What on earth are you on about?

YOU CAN'T NAME SOMETHING USING JUST CONSONANTS YOU SHIT FUCK CUNT

Where have they done this?

I don't understand, there are more vocals in Norwegian words on average, compared to English.

Also, what is wrong with the TV series?
The fact that our country is muxh more beautiful than yours?

>Regjeringsbygget
>ngsbygg
Thats 7 consonants in a row
how the fuck do you attempt to pronounce that in norwegayin babble

Y is a vowel, baka. ( )
Only English is stupid enough to use it as a consnant.

The letters ng produce a sound with properties more similar to vocals than consonants in Norwegian. Also
>What is Y?

>ngsbygg
Sounds russian

By the way, I think is spelled wrong, it lacks an S
It should be "thoriumSkraftverk"

>Y is a vowel

I hate this meme

Also nz has summer and winter so fuck you

Regg-yair-ings-bügg-ett

Please Make A Thread About Finland And Finnish Language Too !

We also have 9 written and 12 spoken vowels, while your shitty """"""""language""""""""" only has 6.

Make a single tv show worth watching first

Begge deler går an, selv om din skrivemåte nok blir mer korrekt i mange oyne. Jeg ville nok skrevet det uten den s'en.

It really is a consonant. It's like N or M, just it's pronounced in the same place of the mouth as G instead. It's one consonant in spoken Norwegian, not two, in most dialects. Like how English writes SH, but it really is just one consonant.

The G is regje... is also silent. The J is there to show that the G is silent, so it's more like reyer...

the T in ..ygget is also silent in every dialect but some on the Swedish border

>The G is regje... is also silent. The J is there to show that the G is silent, so it's more like reyer...
Like Swedish? Huh, I was under the impression that Norwegians pronounce their g's in front of front-mouth vowels.

youtube.com/watch?v=5nvHzwyzpoM

What do you think of Icelandic?
Eyjafjallajökull

Salatut elämät (based on australian show called Neighbours)

>New Zealand in charge of first year elementary school reading and math

Would you write "thoriumutvinning"?
It is a property of the word "thorium", and imo it takes the letter s in compound words. Sound too, I would pronounce the s.
But it looks like you are tight, google doesn't even suggest the version with s. So I may have been wrong here, perhaps, unless it's an example of the stupid masses forcing a degenerate spelling while I am alone in my superiority.

The G is silent, except in a few rare exceptions. You should assume it's silent.
"gidde" is an example of a word where it's pronounced as "g" and not "j" ( En. y)

>Salatut elämät
Jesus christ somebody needs to stop you lot

youtube.com/watch?v=EzGIa0gnkP8

Jeg ville skrevet thoriumutvinning ja, på samme måtesom jeg ville ha skrevet jernmalmutvinning. Mens den s'en i midten nok brukes i noen dialekter blir ordene mer elegante uten.
t. Språkentusiast

Å utelate s-en der den hoyrer heime er bare degenerert, det er ikke noe elegant over det.
Kan nok se ut som om den ikke hoyrer heime her, men om du er blant dem som skriver "straffskyld" skulle jeg drept deg.

Eg ville skreve straffeskyld, så ikkje drep meg heilt enda.