RUSSIA'S BOOMING BIRTH RATE

Russia celebrates its rising birthrates by producing a documentary showcasing the diverse array of babies being born as part of one equal rainbow Russian nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCKz3XHKcsE

Trying to be like 'MERICA

WE NEED MORE FOREIGNERS HERE TO FUCK AND IMPREGNATE RUSSIAN WOMEN!
PLEASE COME HERE AND HELP US!
You don't even need to raise those kids, we just need your superior semen, dear foreigners.

>RT
Why do you watch this channel specially created for propaganda abroad?

Kek. This ugly Ivan is jealous because government imports superior Black Men to impregnate ethnic Russian women.
At least they will probably improve the genes of Russians. Nobody wants to have children with you filthy russkie subhuman scum.

>2016
>believe that government is interested in something other than holding power to bring up West more money for their families

Things you don't like =/= propaganda Ivan.

Don't you have a streets to broom, churka?

I want to racemix with a Russian girl

what is churka?

It's like nigger for all the people from Muslim shit holes around Russia.

>"criticize" Russian government in a most cliche manner
>on an English-language anonymous forum

You can't buy vodka with good boy points you know.

Remember than non whites make for better sheeple and this is better for the nation as a whole!

Sure-fire marker for racist retards, that's what that word is.

Derogatory term for shitskins from middle-asian who come here to take up unqualified shitty jobs which russians think are beneath them. Pretty much this t. Ravshan

KEK

And I still thought eastern Europe was a stronghold of the “white“ race

>white“ race
>20 million Muslims
>140 nationalities
>several national republics in all the major nationalities, except for Russian

You've already paid tax on unemployment?

Just because they're cucked by having to learn Russian doesn't make them actual russians, rossians at best.

The cuck. But yeah, you have more women than men so I can help to balance that.

Could I get your sister's email?

Huh?

Those russians seem strange...
Did they finally learn how to tan properly?

"Russian" is a social construct.

Not really, but "rossiyanin" is.

Oh no not Russia too!

Post it on Sup Forums too senpai

Poland and Ukraine are still going strong.

Russian is literally rossiyanin you silly.

>be black
>Russia
Why would you do that to yourself?

Natalia Poklonskaya anyone?

>IMPREGNATE RUSSIAN WOMEN
wait what

Then in one episode, pure Corded Ware woman gives birth to another purely Corded boy.

I forgot which is which, help me out here; there's (phonetically spelled) Ruski and there's Rassijski, one meaning "ethnic Russian" and the other "Russian citizen", right?

Why do Muslims breed like rats wherever they are?

You're into babuskas?

Putin is a faggot.
He pretends to be a strong leader.
Meanwhile Russian women get pussy filled with nigger's cum.
He's a joke. If he was a real man he would ban dindus from entering his country, not invite them to fill Russian women like cum-buckets. Muahhahahaa.

>sweden

>mfw russia doesn't have to worry about blacks or hispanics having higher crime rates because their whites already have ridiculously high crime rates

>0:16

>Things you don't like

RT is literally a state owned news company in english with the sole intention of influencing foreigners.

All the people from all races united under a same flag in order to restore morality.
>People will STILL complain about this.

This already exists.
It's called the USA.

Excuse me, but I am 100% Germanisch and will not breed with der üntermensch.

>U ESS of A
>Morality

Morality is subjective friend.

There are limits Jose.

What is more morally permissible?
For people to parade in their underpants advocating for homosexuality.
Or to beat and force this people out of the streets, oppression their freedom of expression, and criminalizing something that doesn't directly hurt anyone?

No no, dude, you don't get me. It's cool to be a homo, but it's also cool to let people decide how to beat homos.
Rus is the worst example for this, but letting people do whatever they want to do as long as it doesn't "affects me" makes any kind of behavior permisible.
Society most slow down on this process by huge margin, change is cool, but what we are doing nowadays roses to the line of actively supporting mentally ill individuals to destroy themselves even more and with them society itself.

>racist
Aren't churkas white? get buttmad

I can agree with that.

I can never get over how weird it is seeing a black person speak russian

In 20-30 years you will probably see plenty of half-russian half-black people speaking Russian.
Since Russian women go black they'll never go back, you know.

>this autistic cuck posting

Every Russian woman who has sex with non-white should be EXPELLED from Russia and all their assets/inheritance seized. They should be banished from holy Russian lands forever!

>let me tell you about your country
There are hundreds of thousands ethnic russian women already dating and having kids with Turks, guys from North Caucasus etc. And each year the number of such girls increasing dramatically. Soon more blacks will come here and join the club.