>2017
>Not using Pale Moon
Why?
In 5 years, when all the normies begin to realize how duped they were by the botnet, you're gonna wish you'd switched to the optimal web browsing experience beforehand.
It's not even just about botnets and politics. Pale Moon is just plain better.

Other urls found in this thread:

it.slashdot.org/story/16/02/12/034206/pwn2own-2016-wont-attack-firefox-because-its-too-easy
cvedetails.com/product/3264/Mozilla-Firefox.html?vendor_id=452
addons.palemoon.org/extensions/encrypted-web/
palemoon.org/sync/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2017
>Not using outdated firefox clone

>obscure mess of cut and paste code made by a furry

k

Have you even *used* firefox in recent years? This is a case where outdated = better.

I'm on Pale Moon to futureproof myself against the inevitable brewing shit storm that is Firefox 57

S E A M O N K E Y
E
A
M
O
N
K
E
Y

There is no good reason to use Palemoon when firefox exist.

Even if you don't like SJW Firecucks you can't denied that their Web Browser is the best between Security and Privacy.

Yes it's more slow but you can't have everything.
That why i use ESR.

That describes literally every open source project tho

Because I'm using Firefox 28.

I agree there isn't right now (Waterfox is better if you just want a speed based recompile or want to be special) but Firefox 57 is going to break shit like Classic Theme Restorer that make Firefox worth using over Chrome. If you want a web browser with no UI customization, using WebExtensions for addons, there's much better Chrome based browsers like Iridium. If you actually want to customize your UI or use any poweruser extensions, you'll need Pale Moon

>i use ESR.
Why ESR specifically?

Pale Moon is made by a furfag, it's a degenerate browser that needs to be made illegal and the author hanged.

Don't you have a school to shoot up, /r9k/?

>Even if you don't like SJW Firecucks you can't denied that their Web Browser is the best between Security and Privacy.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

(me catching some breath)

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

>one year ago

I don't have a mental illness like you, mentally ill degenerates will be sent to ovens and the white race won't be defective with broken brains.

>(me catching my breath)
People might actually be inclined to open your image or care about your point if you weren't obviously a disposable redditor

nothing changed, retard. it's still the worst fucking browsers in the world when it comes to security.

it took them TEN FUCKING YEARS to add a fucking sandbox after Chrome added one.

Okay sweetie, we'll see ;)

The nazis were right, killing undesirables like schizophrenics was the right thing to do. You're keeping the white race back degenerate, hang yourself.

Oh dear, I think our sweetie skookums is booty bothered. Do you need help finding your safe space, honey? Does our cute little femboy need a hug?~

But I do use Pale Moon, user

>sweetie,honey
you crave the cock bad huh?

He's mentally ill with a defective brain. This is why we need eugenics and euthanize the mentally ill so the white race can thrive. Liberals are slowing down progress by calling subhuman mentally ill human.

>2017
>Not using MMosaic on Minix3 with amiwm.

wtf.

>sweetie honey
sounds like a precure

Retard like you make me wanna kill myself.

how can you let mentally ill people hold you back? you must be really weak and unintelligent bro

>linux mint
>facebook
>twitter
>adblock

It's holding the white race back. We used to lock them up like the animals they were and libcucks started treating them like they're human.

3/10

The nazis used to execute the mentally ill, libcuck.

I'm not sure if mentally ill people had any part in you being a failure in life senpai

But republitards don't like abortion, so it's not all on the libs bro

>pale moon thread
>discussion about mental illness
Seems about right.

I'm a successful alpha male who is fighting for racial purity from niggers and kikes. Using furfag moon is promoting degeneracy and mental illness.

Reoublicans also love the death penalty, something libcucks hate.

Aww, it looks like our sweetie bear's diaper is still dirty. So grumpy, needs a nap!

>succesful alpha male
kek
i do agree about pale moon part tho

>Year of satan 666+666+666+6+6+6+1
>Not using Seamonkey on Windows 2000
Dude why

This is why nobody takes us seriously.

I have 10/10 pure ayran chicks craving my cock while you suck tyrones wishing you were black.

what's wrong with these?

I won't leave the masterrace till I can't use it anymore.

>not openBSD
>cucker(((berg)))
>censorship
>not ublock

I use Pale Moon as my main browser and it's definitely not perfect. For a good half a year about 50% of websites just didn't work on it. We're talking about a port of a browser that's already down to sub-10% marketshare. Of course nobody really cares about it.

Firefox is a joke when it comes to security, and it's weird that Sup Forums doesn't seem to understand this.

pwn2own isn't even bothering with Firefox anymore because it's so easy.

it.slashdot.org/story/16/02/12/034206/pwn2own-2016-wont-attack-firefox-because-its-too-easy

This year they're adding it back in.

Browser security isn't that simple, though. There are two important parts: the initial exploit, and privilege escalation (aka, breaking out of the sandbox).

Firefox, for a while, has been good at the first but never the second. Chrome, for a while, was only good at the second but now is good at both. IE was terrible at both fixing vulns and sandboxing, but edge has improved massively in both regards (still is nonfree shit, just well-functioning nonfree shit).

>facebook
>twitter
Those are a part of that specific web page. I don't use them.

Maybe I'm just out of date. Is firefox well sandboxed these days?

i dont give a shit if the author is a furry who sucks dicks for a living, clonemoon still doesnt support my favourites firefox's extensions, beside that the browser feels light and comfy

Can you use 4chanx on palemoon?

Is this b8?

>falling for the pale moon may may

Vivaldi master race

No, dumbass. It was a question.

Heh, nope, it still isn't. They want to move to a multi-process model (and are perpetually close to doing so), but there are tons of shitty extensions that will get broken with the change, so a large portion of the userbase pushes back.

Because it keeps crashing and because half of the addons have compatibility issues. Dob't get me wrong, I love this browser and used it for years on my potato computers. But i just can't take it anymore, it's just too buggy and can't keep up with the updates.

The extensions are the whole reason to use Firefox, without them it's just another piece of shit like every other modern browser.

You can do everything on Pale Moon.

I would add that Youtube playback is kinda choppy compared to Firefox (I have an E4300 though)

I actually agree. My main issue with FF has been that it has adapted *too many* chrome-like features while ditching what used to make it good and unique.

Still, they basically did a large-scale revamp of the extensions API in, like 2011 right? But they still haven't moved to a multiprocessing model.

add-ons

It's not even outdated. It get's new code from FF, just without the bloat, botnet and retardness.

>Using a JACK browser
>Just Another Chrome Knockoff

No crash since many many many versions ago here. Also all needed extensions which are needed work fine.

Reminder that Firefox is an insecure PIECE OF SHIT and shouldn't be used for everyday browsing.

cvedetails.com/product/3264/Mozilla-Firefox.html?vendor_id=452

No amount of bitching and reporting will fix that fact, SJWcucks.

which

Care to elaborate?

waterfox still better?

>le Vivaldi is a Chrome reskin meme
When will this meme die?

Once Pale moon gives access to Tor I'll consider it. in the meantim, ill just stick to one clone per browser.

It's literally Chromium with a web app for the UI

Hi pajeet

Not him, but isn't HTTPS Everywhere still fucked?

There is no good reason to use Google Chrome when Chromium exist.
There is no good reason to use Vivaldi when Opera exist.
There is no good reason to use Opera when Palemoon exist.
There is no good reason to use Palemoon when SeaMonkey exist.
There is no good reason to use SeaMonkey when Firefox exist.

[...]

No. Change minVersion to 27.0 and it works fine.

See also addons.palemoon.org/extensions/encrypted-web/

Encrypted Web broke a fuckload of websites for me.

I have the regular one installed with the testing tool, but I can't get the menu to show up or any other options. It seems(?) to be working, though.

abandoned

Can it sync my bookmarks and passwords so I can access to them by using a password? No? Then :^)

What about SeaMonkey?

Uh, yes?

palemoon.org/sync/

This is actually completely untrue.

>Quick Commands/Vivaldi Launcher
>Browser Task Manager
>Expanded Settings Options
>Mouse Gesture controls
>More customizable UI beyond the web app (relocate the tab bar, remove UI elements such as Address Bar)
>Bookmark nicknames and instant access to nicknamed bookmarks upon nickname entry
>Renamable tab stacks
>Tab tiling
>Web panels
>Website notifications display on tab

Most of these features, I use on a daily basis. How many of them does Chromium have natively?

In the future firefox will be the most secure browser because the userbase will be so small that the day ones won't be worthwhile for the hackers.

Lmao

Because Chrome is better

I never said Chromium has any of those natively, those are part of the web app running on top of Chromium.

I am though