How American is your body on a scale of 1-10?

How American is your body on a scale of 1-10?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eTWZ80z9EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

6.283/10. quite round

You need at least three chins to post in this thread.

What the fuck are they on about?
She looks better non-fat.

You mean normal? left is skinny

left is anorexic dude
right is normal weight

I don't like the annorexia patient-look like Anzu has but imo left looks better.

This

You must live in a country full of fatties if you consider the right one to be normal.

t. Svenhammed

t. chubbychaser

Let's be honest, if you wouldn't fuck the one on the right, you're a faggot.

I better start getting down to sucking dick then. She's fucking disgusting. I wouldn't fuck her even if I was completely shitfaced.

1. I'm a skelly

>realistic bodies
Fit women don't exist?

Well I would rather a really female looking male than a fatass.

Left is normal weight and on the fit side. Right is overweight.

1-2/10

Never been fat a day in my life.
Feels good to be a northerner.

1.5, I am pretty fit but my belly stands out if I don't contract it

1m90 for 85 kg

I would, but only because I'm desperate.
For amount of fat she has she is flat as a board.

I do hope it's satire.

>I do hope it's satire.

It's like you haven't seen what MTV became

youtube.com/watch?v=8eTWZ80z9EE

just fucking stop... pls

>small tits, big belly, flat ass, overall fat and unfit
She actually looks like a typical russian male aged 30-40 and you know that.

>realistic
every fucking time

She may have a few good points, but the tone and format of the video is atrocious

That was actually pretty interesting to watch.

However if racism is not about person to person interaction but institutional one, why is it so often applied as personal insult? And what precludes racism against whites from existing in countries governed by non-whites?

>racial prejudice =/= racism because history
Such a pointless and divisive argument. So black people can be as racist as they like but because "they" were historically oppressed by whitey it doesn't count?!

Even left girl is chubby in Japan.
Fucking skinnies everywhere.
Help me

Is that what you got from this? She seemed to condemn any racial prejudice in either direction, but also draw distinction between personal prejudice and prejudice by agents that are supposed to treat people equally, i.e. state and the law.

I'm not convinced this should be extended to corporations though, at least not in extent past satisfying legal standards and requirements set by the state.

Faggots

Left is simply normal weight with some fitness (read: minor workout anyone can do)
Right is just overweight

The people that did these just have never walked outside to see that the average person on the streets isn't a fatass like the right

wrong

>20%

t. Americans on vacation

I'm a skellington at 58kg

Sometimes I can't even at times because I have a loss of appetite, possibly due to anxiety. My friends and family have commented on it, like last night at iHOP with some friends, I was hungry at first but I only ended up eating half of my omelette.

>the average person on the streets isn't a fatass
>america

Seemed like apologist talk to me.
>yeah racial prejudice is bad but because white people are in power in America, the crazy black guy screaming about how whites should be all be killed isn't technically a racist
I get that she is trying to say that all racial prejudice is bad but saying immediately afterwards that "but it isn't technically racism when minorities do it" seems very skewed.

Only in the deep south is the average guy a fatass
I live in the Northeast so we have Europe level obesity

Faggot

>I was hungry at first but I only ended up eating half of my omelette
That happens to me from time to time. I've narrowed it down to me being extremely fucking tired and/or letting too many hours pass by without eating anything.

I'm about a 7. My legs still work but I'm sure it's only a matter of time now.

left is definitely not anorexic, it's normal and that's from someone who tends to prefer girls a little bigger
as for myself 1/10 skeleton tier (19 bmi)

>are even more badass with realistic bodies
Articles really need to stop doing this, this is almost as bad as >and its beautiful