Any autistic supercoders here on Sup Forums?

Any autistic supercoders here on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

3than1.bandcamp.com/album/1-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums can't program, but its very autistic

No but i'm an autistic procrastinator.

Assbargers average coder.

Ass burgers but no super powers reporting.

Aspergers here
I'm not a supercoder, though I know I could be. It's simply because I've been more invested in music lately, I play a lot of guitar.

Just autism here

not supercoder but i code for a living in a shit thirdworld country ( not india)

Australia?

I wish I had a talent with my autistic asperger syndrome. Even if it was coding or knowing how to linux.

I know a guy who is, his name used by his boss is "the code crusher"
he has jerked off to RMS's teachings for a good 10 years, likes loli anime waifus.

>I'm not a supercoder, though I know I could be
I know what this feels like.
>tfw smart but lazy
I could do anything, if only I cared to try.

Wow, that's 100% me right now, minus the guitar. I'm actually working on this: 3than1.bandcamp.com/album/1-12

You do you just don't know it yet. Try out different things and see what you're good at. You're bound to find something

autism

learn things at lightspeed, memory hardened and very detailed. can often remember and recreate memories years ago by closing my eyes

had to teach myself how to just accept new ideas first and work with them before going balls deep trying to break them down.
doing it that way instead of the inverse makes it easier day to day being an autist

>tfw aspergers but no superpowers to go along with it

asparagus shit programmer here
i got superpowers in reverse engineering tho

No assburgers, but I have meme autism, the "teehee, I'm so autistic, I have zero friends and hate life!" kind.
Talented programmer, but not enough practice.

Only asperger's? Filthy casuals.

Full blown autism here.

Assburgers doesn't officially exist anymore. Just varying degrees of Autism Spectrum Disorders

Is there a word for something that would be weaker than what was assburgers earlier, basically just being a loser nerd with spergy behaviors?

on the dsm-v yes, on the icd-10 no

Ever tried to be normal?

Really curious, since I don't ever get how the autistic mind works.

worse. Mexico

Is this even accurate

Diseasification is a real problem, especially in psychology. The reason there are so many self-diagnosed spergs is that the official definition is insanely vague, and applies at least in part to basically anyone who isn't a Hollywood jock.
Also
>they tend to perceive the world exclusively from their own point of view
No shit?

On most cases I've seen, an autistic brain prioritizes gathering objective information rather than social cues.