I've had enough of this shit country. In a couple of months I'm planning to an refugee. Where to? Any tips Sup Forums?

I've had enough of this shit country. In a couple of months I'm planning to an refugee. Where to? Any tips Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come here. or go anywhere. you're an honor to Sup Forums 2bh.

We're full, sorry.

No, fucking kill yourself
Don't contribute to the detriment of other great countries

Nazis on the rise m8

What country?

t. Phone

Realisticly Israel is your best bet.
>Any tips Sup Forums?
When you get to the egyptian border- RUN BITCH RUNNN

>Paraguay
Wouldn't refugee there if my ass is on fire

this is was too rude for a fellow Sup Forums
we're senpailia, pls apologize

Depends. What was your uni degree?

I didn't say come here, here is shit
What im saying is, don't help to the detriment of europe because it is actually great there

What are your opinions on the Honourable Omar a-Bashir?

About to enter uni. I'll study uni abroad. What are good cheap /comfy/ countries?

Welcome, comrade!

Fuck off you Sudo cunt. Stop impersonating me, or pursing immigration options, either way you're an absolute shame.

Sudan
Rip
Greedy faggot. He knows the country is completely fucked. No hope

Come here, you can live with me.

>mfw I'm not the only one
Where you at nigga? I'm in jabra

Ayy man come here its alright

memeboi/10

You know we eventually have to exterminate the Islamo-fascist scum, you're perpetuating the problem with this faggotry.

------------------------------

M8 I have successfully managed to infiltrate this extremely racist forum and earn a modicum of respect and peerage from regular visitors. You're undoing 4 years of dedicated work with threads like these, please delete it.

Also I will not reveal my residence, you are most probably a koaz. Jabra is chock fill of those cockroaches.

How to Make Sudan Great Again?

Go Sweden

UK, you can even become Primer Minister there

Come here mate we're basically the same country,when are you guys rejoining us again.

>koaz
You clearly don't know jabra. That's Kh2 where koazs reside. Also this country is fucked up beyond repair. Only thing to do is abandon ship. The citizens are alright and shit but the living costs and hardships here are a true pain. Keep holding up that fake patriotic facade like every other old fag here and you'll end up with a shit life

lmao, is that why you shoot them on sight?

There's two of them now? I can never trust Sudanbro ever again. He's so weird it's highly possible he's just talking to himself.

Don't speak to me or my country's son ever again.

Also it was just a prank bro.

First time posting here. He's "pro sudan" apparently. Complete opposite

were 67' and 73' just pranks as well?

I think we should begin foraging fertilizer and Clorox and preparinh homemade explosives. Once we identify the Intelligence safehouses we can begin randomly eliminating those scum.

Slippery slope argument, because Turks would want to reclaim both you and us.

He's genuine. He's too normie, like most sudocunts. They think with university degrees and substandard English they can waltz into European universities and live the 'high' life.

So is this: new Sudan or old Sudan.
Old Sudan was apperantly a doctor and this guy said he was a doctor in that thread.

Well if you pretend to be homo your chances of being accepted as a "refugee" are very much increased. Would you suck a dick for freedom?

This question also applies to other Sudan

What about you hotpocket was this a prank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Good idea. But unfortunately the problem is far too deep rooted. Bombing a few koazs won't do shit till a few generations later. Also I'm woke enough to realize it's unfixable. I assume you're stuck here. Never met someone under 30+ who's happy with staying here

just a bit of harmless banter

We have to address the core ideology that perpetuates this shambolic governance: Islam.

Any criticism of their policy is deemed an attack on Islam, and thus we have to provide an environment conducive to Islamic analysis.

ergo, we need to plant atheistic tendencies among the youth. Attayyib Salih said it best "It could take decades to rebuild Sudan, but potentially centuries to change the Sudanese psyche".

I wouldn't perform fellatio on anyone, but I would probably provide any female governmental official an indefinite rimjob/ass-eating

>centuries
I couldn't give two fucks. All I know is its fucked now and I can't for the life of me stay here any longer. Keep fighting the good fight tho

Come to Brazil.

Don't you niggers start fucking up our continent too

The problem is that people in FB are not incomprehensibly retarded, they're willfully ignorant as well.

Look at this cunt, he even lives off tax money in Riyad as a fucking leech or mechanic.

Obrigado meu irmeu, but don't take us in unless we provide valuable skilled labour

Libyan route it is, then?

You seem really invested in this country and it's politics. I spent my childhood living in Saudi. Came back here and now, 5 years later, all I see are plane tickets. Most of my friends are leaving. 60% of my family already did. I have nothing keeping me here and no reason to care about the well being of this country. I view my stay here as a transition phase and that's it.

I'm really considering Russia. Have family there too

Ya zol

We can't just abandon our commitment to this country, and our forefathers. We need to eliminate the Islamist scum, and even if you leave, don't resort to the petty bickering and intellectual masturbation of the far-left/government opposition.

We need effective action. We need to target Kezan embassies/dignitaries/leeches and make life impossibly difficult for them in Europe and America.

Kek. Ma nigga

I might use this as a blueprint for when I eventually care about this country. I admire your loyalty for Sudan. I hope when I return I'll have a much more open and informed view on this subject like you do but for now, I have to leave

>tfw Russian youth have the same attitudes to sudanese
People here always talk about how they are tired of Russia and wanna move to Europe. The main problem here is that the more open-minded educated people live country, the worse things would be there. If all liberals leave Russia it would be a right wing shithole without hope and so.

Russia is a militaristic empire currently dealing with a transient crisis in the Ruble.

Don't worry, as long as Putin maintains his imperialistic tendencies, and Iran uses it's sanction-lifting to use it's oil industry against the Saudis and US, not much will happen.

with proofs to ask for asylum? You would likely sent back if you have no proofs it was dangerous to stay at home. You have to be chased and prove the police didn't give a fuck etc etc. You can go without history but you have to hire a good lawyer then who is acquainted with right people.

Israel or USA.

>it would be a right wing shithole
it's not already?

It is, but we have hope for a changes now. If all progressive people move out suffering of Russia would be perpetual.