Everywhere in the world, it's not only acceptable to proudly display and wave the flag of one's nation...

Everywhere in the world, it's not only acceptable to proudly display and wave the flag of one's nation, it's considered one's duty - both an honor and privilege.

Everywhere but Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7AyokSRKmjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Chinese girl is cute.

Thinking of getting a Chinese flag. I'm not even Chinese, but feel that it is the right thing to do. It's like learning basic programming - gotta prepare for the inevitable future.

芝麻油,白菜心,
要吃豆角嘛抽筋筋。
三天不见想死个人,
呼儿嗨哟,
哎呀我的三哥哥。

>Everywhere but Europe.
Which country exactly? Ever watched the hockey game? It's full of European people dressed in their colour waving their flags. If i'd be arsed I could take you picture of a flag on a pole outside currently. Hell, we even use Finnish flag on food products to tell it originates from here, and it is official state accepted logo.

Quebec isn't a country.Fuck you OP.

Face the truth my cuckolded friend.

All the sooner it's freed from its overlords that hinder its cultural and technological emancipation, all the better. And then you'll tried in the International Court of Justice for your crimes as colonial power against Quebec. Lil' fucker.

getting annoying with all the flags here
independence day is this week so 2 flags on every damn pole

Not really.
Here it's considered tacky and foolish to demonstrate flag without proper reason.
Also, too much of it gets annoying, like some idiots print flag on trousers and such.

Shut up, brainwashed french

QUÉBEC MENTIONNED

10/10 THREAD

>brainwashed
Well of course I wash my brain.

Are Canucks dirty enough not to wash their brain. I should've known.

>fleurdelisé in the op

Quebecois voted "No" to 2 referendums, you can explain with they chose to stay in Canada ?
Can you explain how the Quebecois will convince the immigrants and the Anglo-Quebecois in a future referendum ?

I-I don't know ;-;

Please no bully. I did nothing wrong.

And from what I'm told, we wouldn't those traitors to rally to us after negating their own chances on two occasions.

QUEBEC
AU SECOURS

>you can explain with they chose to stay in Canada ?
60% of francophones voted "Yes". And that's ALL francophones, including Haitians for example. Among ethnic Québécois it was probably nearly a double majority.

>Can you explain how the Quebecois will convince the immigrants and the Anglo-Quebecois in a future referendum ?
The Anglos aren't so much a problem because their numbers are falling, it's more the immigrants. But still, it's certainly not too late yet. I mean in 1990 for example polls showed that 70% of the total population (in other words, almost every single francophone) was willing to vote "Yes", all we need is some event to get people out of their complacency.

Quebec has voted to remain in Canada twice, and separatism is largely a dead issue. Peladeau resigned because he's a hard-line separatist, and Quebecois, even PQ supporters, don't want a hard-line separatist as premier. No one who raises a fist for an independent Quebec will ever be taken seriously again.

>Peladeau resigned because he's a hard-line separatist, and Quebecois, even PQ supporters, don't want a hard-line separatist as premier
kek what the fuck are you talking about

He resigned because he's dealing with a custody battle over his children against his now ex-wife.

>And from what I'm told, we wouldn't those traitors to rally to us after negating their own chances on two occasions.

Wow.O_o

That will confirmed the fears of the immgrants and of the Anglophones...

>Hockey game
If a fuckign sports game is the only time expressions of patriotism are tolerated, your country is a fucking joke.

Yes, I know the Netherlands is a fucking joke. Only France and the UK aren't fucking jokes.

Every politician that has ever resigned from anything has claimed it was for "family reasons". Peladeau gave Couillard the last election because of his separatist rhetoric, and if he had stayed on until the next election, he would have done it twice. Maybe a little closer the second time around, though.

>Every politician that has ever resigned from anything has claimed it was for "family reasons".
except he is quite literally going through the divorce as we speak

if you don't believe his reasons that's fine, but don't act as though your theories are somehow factual

>Couillard

kek

>that picture
did you make it? its great

Nope, I'm a bloody thief :^)

i love it

i like this post

made me lol

Did I spell his name wrong or something? Does 'couillard' mean something funny in French?

That Peladeau resigned because of pressure from more moderate PQ members is theory, that he had a major role in losing the last election for the PQ is factual. Both the theory and the fact point to the truth that the vast majority of Quebeckers don't want another referendum, even those who would ideally like to see an independent Quebec one day.

I don't even know what you mean.

>Communist China
>A real country
Please stop with this meme already.

Couille = balls (as in testicles) in french

So that guy is literally named "Ballsy"

>Both the theory and the fact point to the truth that the vast majority of Quebeckers don't want another referendum, even those who would ideally like to see an independent Quebec one day.
I know, I'm not denying that, nor am I contesting his role in the last election, I'm just contesting your theory regarding his resignation.

>So that guy is literally named "Ballsy"

Damn, for the first time I wish I'd taken French in High School.

>couillard
It means "couille" or ball in English.

Thanks, but that's not mine :^)

That's so true ;-; but nothing to do with France.

>nuclear power
>not real

Go test them. End up like Taiwan with no recognition.

>...Like Taiwan, with no one recognizing it.
I guess you and Taiwan have a lot in common then.

youtube.com/watch?v=7AyokSRKmjM

you can only post after this if you love your shithole.

No offence

Fuck you little cheese-eating surrender monkey stop bullying us, we are the nicest people on Sup Forums