What is the best death technology? The guillotine is pretty much the Apple of killing machines, it just works...

What is the best death technology? The guillotine is pretty much the Apple of killing machines, it just works, is quite elegantly designed, and looks nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/3gp9kisb0zwucrq/Peaceful_Pill_E-handbook_-_Part_1.pdf
mediafire.com/file/blspfzszd99c7hv/Peaceful_Pill_E-handbook_-_Part_2.pdf
fringe.davesource.com/Fringe/Information/Suicide_FAQ.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lfsMMVgIToA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah the Apple of death is assisted suicide
Expensive, not very efficient and looks sleek on the outside.

Gambling & alcoholism is the Windows of death technology.

Hanging is Linux. It just fucking works, it's basically free, and you can customize it to suit your needs or scale it up to a full server / gallows

out of body experience

i'd say the apple of death is an overdose on paracetamol, or some other painkiller for bored housewives

iPhone.

Over-engineered, pointless, expensive bullshit. Designed to make execution "more moral", but it was really just a gore fetishist's fantasy.

Give me the noose any day of the week.

Why don't American prisons offer the guillotine as an option?
It's painless, very effective and cheap.

Probably due to the degree of maiming it causes, dismemberment of a body part. Firing squads too since you're giving them extra holes.

Electrocution falls right on the cusp of that. The body can receive severe burns, but unless there's some freak case I'm unaware of, it stays in one piece, and maintains its topology.

The gun.

They don't do electrocutions no more. Now they inject you, which works really badly because no one is supplying them with quality killer drugs anymore, but atleast the convicts don't make any noise.

Likely true, and irrational.

Noble gas induced hypoxia would be very cheap and effective too.
Helium or Nitrogen with a simple diving or CPAP mask.
Why they don't do that, I don't know.

>overengineered

It's just a big falling knife. Can't get more simple than this

>Apple

Poison injection:
Just werks, expensive but comfortable (assuming you get drugged with real good stuff beforehand).

>Windows

Gunshot:
Normie way to do it, works 90% of the time but sometimes you just end up paralyzed, not really comfortable, but not too bad either.

>Linux

Hanging:
Poor man's way to die, you better know the right settings (heigth of falling, rigth rope, technique of the knot) or you will suffer.

>BSD

Jumping from a bridge:
Look at me, I'm so contrarian!
I SAID: LOOK AT ME !!!!

/thread

>Give me the noose any day of the week
Fuck no, you have to be a very skilled hangman to properly execute someone by hanging. A drop too shallow or an improperly knotted noose and you choke to death slowly. A drop too deep and your head gets ripped off. You have to either break your neck or cut off bloodflow to your brain.

>Why they don't do that, I don't know
Bureaucracy. Implementing legislation about the death penalty that isn't about limiting it is very hard to implement because of the opposition, and no politician wants to be known as the one who introduced 'humane exeutions'.

typical Sup Forums contrarians would rather have their head ripped off by a rope than have an almost instantaneous painless guillotine death. I'm honestly not surprised.

Paracetamol would be a terrible fucking death.

This tbqfh famiglia

why arent guillotines still being used instead of lethal injections which take so much more time and money to do.

Americans say frequently botched electric chairs and lethal injections are somehow more humane.

Nice numbers user.

Guillotines are messy, makes blood and shit go everywhere. There are better alternatives. The drugs used for the lethal injection cost around $100, and takes an hour or so I think. So it's not that bad in reality. Also this

Asphyxiation with inert gas.

According to this authoritative book, it's
a) asphyxiation with a noble gas like Nitrogen or Helium, as and pointed out
or
b) Pentobarbital, the drug that's used by legal assisted suicide groups in Switzerland and the Netherlands.

mediafire.com/file/3gp9kisb0zwucrq/Peaceful_Pill_E-handbook_-_Part_1.pdf
mediafire.com/file/blspfzszd99c7hv/Peaceful_Pill_E-handbook_-_Part_2.pdf

The authors rank several methods by reliability, painfulness, availability and easy of use.

Please spread this book. Too many people kill themselves in unnecessarily painful ways, or much worse, botch their suicide, ending up disabled or locked up in mental asylums.

Falling and hitting your head on pavement is free. You still need to buy rope to hang yourself.

You can also just kill someone for even less money with a simple rear naked choke. Just lay down with the convict for five minutes and done.

This is also a good resource.
fringe.davesource.com/Fringe/Information/Suicide_FAQ.html

I assume a lot of this information came from people waiting for the bus.

nitrogen is not a noble gas.

>"The early versions of this file were created and maintained by Michael Marsden"
huh, i know someone named michael marsden

This.

I think she meant inert gas. Your body mostly measures the need to breathe by PCO2 in your blood, which you can dump out into an inert gas. The only pO2 monitor I'm aware of is in the cerebrospinal fluid and you'd long pass out before that tripped.

>Poison injection:
>Just werks, expensive but comfortable

Clayton Lockett would disagree.

>A drop too deep and your head gets ripped off.

I've never understood why that was considered a problem. If the goal is to break to break the neck, then it seems ripping the head off is a pretty good way to go about it. I imagine it cuts the flow of blood to the brain too.

When I was a kid they still had educational programming on the discovery channel. They did a show on various execution methods and they mentioned a chart for drop distance and it had weight as a variable. They also had some info on the guillotine. Supposedly Louis XVI had a neck thick enough to require the blade to be dropped twice.

>>Poison injection:
>>Just werks, expensive but comfortable
>
>Clayton Lockett would disagree.
Yet normies still think it's painless and works with no issues.

Guns.

This. Hanging is also extremely painful if it doesn't snap your neck.

Trips checked. People want to kill each other but not have to deal with the harsh reality of doing so. I personally think firing squads work the best.
>no doctors or medical equipment needed
>executioners just point and shoot
>can be done outside so the condemned can have some fresh air
>there won't be any fuck-ups as long as the executioners hit their target
>quick and less painful than an electric chair or poison gas
>very inexpensive
>no special preparations besides loading weapons and tying the person to a tree
There's no good reason not to use firing squads.

>death technology
>as in killing machine
Radiation poisoning, prolonged exposure to genitals. Not only does it force cancer upon the target, it also invalidates them from being able to have children, effectively removing their genes from the earth.
>implying chemtrails aren't radon gas

You don't instantly get cancer from radiation exposure, dumbfuck. You get radiation sickness which is far worse.

>muh ptsd and guilt

They could alleviate it with robot firing squad though.

That's a very bad idea. It will normalize executions and further disconnect the people ordering the executions from the reality of death. Eventually AI will control it, which is even worse if you've ever seen the Terminator movies.

They already do that with lethal injection to separate executioner as far from the actual act of killing the inmate as possible.

>not very efficient

Assisted suicide doesn't give a 100% death rate?

It works, it's just really expensive

you need hardware to run linux

Feelium seems to be the top choice nowadays.

i would like to know the feeling of slowly choking to death. it must be liberating to finally let go.

I've been thinking similar to this.
Dying is the last thing you'll do. So actually experiencing it and knowing it'll soon be over must be interesting. Even if it's uncomfortable, it'll just be a few minutes. And who knows what the very last moments will be like.

But wouldn't you still be able to feel pain briefly despite your body being detached from your head? It would not directly damage your brain and you would still have some blood left

Blood flow immediately stops. Ever stood up too fast and felt light-headed? You won't notice much.
And even if, then only for a few seconds.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd like people's heads stay attached if possible. Not a fan of the mess.

and it lets you get down to be buttfucked while sucking dick and getting your head cut off.

Yes, apple-like indeed.

>Noble gas
It's not as easy or peaceful as you think, better than lethal injection for sure though. Read on dignitas report on this method. Guillotine really is the best method.

>Guillotine really is the best method.
Bested only by shotgun of course, webm related nsfw I know but shows how efficient it can be in the proper hands, it's as painless as it gets.

>over engineered
>a blade propelled by gravity
Ok

jumping off a bridge works as well, if you just got deported to mexico

That crying girl on the right kinda looks like Dave Grohl.

>Assisted suicide doesn't give a 100% death rate?
Depends on who's assisting you. If the law didn't get in the way, service providers could advertise and an online matchmaker "Killr" could set up seekers with providers near them, you'd check their reviews and if they had any, you'd choose someone else.

>Now they inject you, which works really badly because no one is supplying them with quality killer drugs anymore
I always wondered why they don't just use a really large dose of heroin. Painless, easy, impossible to fuck up. Literally just a standard dose of whatever a junky would take at home would do (different environment halves the tolerance). Increase it until you're convinced that it can't fail.

>propelled by gravity
Is it propelled or impelled?

>heroin
cruel and unusual punishment. Nitrogen asphyxiation seems like the obvious choice to me.

>apple
A big golden dildo
May knock you out may not.
Really fucking expensive and it's old technology.
It's a fucking dildo but people still buy it,
>microsoft
A pistol (the generic kind)
paved the way for other suicides but is so common now that even normies do it.
>google
assisted through a doctor
you are killed by injection with help of a doctor
he makes sure he is in your will as he collects your money.
>facebook
fire
JESUS CHRIST KILL IT WITH FIRE

I'm impressed none of your weabos hasn't mentioned harakiri. If people are going to die they could atleast try to recover some honour.

according to accounts of people who have almost been there, it is terrifying because every fibre of your being wants to live

I don't think opioid overdoses are as quick and painless as you seem to think.

>What is the best death technology?

Inhalation of nitrogen or another inert gas. Anything that doesn't have carbon dioxide in it, since CO2 in the blood is what triggers the suffocation response.

I first learned about this from that documentary by the former British MP who investigated the death penalty.

and it's easy to do wrong if you don't understand it.

new Gentoo flavor called ropeOS

It makes quite a mess though. A more elegant machine would be one that painlessly rips your head off.

youtube.com/watch?v=lfsMMVgIToA

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Hanging,
is in fact, Suicide/Hanging, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Suicide plus Hanging.

Kek'd

I'm pretty sure the Katana is the Apple of death technology.

Pretty, functional, not the best because working with shitty metals and a cult following of retards who think they are the best things ever.

fpbp

what?

Windows of death - A gun. It just works, for the most part. That said, when it breaks its not always clear what the fix is- or if it is it's not without problems. And while it's pretty good for getting shit done, it does have a couple of downsides.

Apple of death - Uranium. It's expensive, but it does get the victims dead more often than not. It's got a bit of style too. That said, it's use can take its toll on the user, doing unpleasant things to them- along the lines of poisoning them or turning them into hipster trash. And it's sometimes slow. Still, there's the occasional glimmer of hope that perhaps some of it can be better utilised to create a superweapon.

Linux of death - Rope. Dude, it's rope. Like 99% of people hung were hung on ropes. It's brilliantly effective at what it does- and what's more there's no telling you how to use it. Hang your victims? Sure! Hang a piano over you victims and cut the rope sending the piano down on their heads? Sure! Tie your victims to a railroad and watch them get squished? Absolutely! How about tying them to a brick and drowning them? Bob's your uncle! Stretching them until they rip? Your call! Leaving a rope above a vat of acid and leaving your victims clinging to it for dear life until they eventually grow too weak to keep holding on and plunge into the acid below and their fellow victims see their skin part from their muscles and the muscles from the bones and they grow so scared that their trembling hands make them lose their grip too? You got it! So sure, you need a little know how to use it properly, but it's used everywhere anyway! You'll figure out. That little bit of assembly time is well worth the effort. Believe me. Not to mention rope comes in so many different flavours- each suited for different needs. Or just different colours, because fuck it, it's a rope at heart and it'll do just what you want anyway! Isn't rope great? Just learn those starting rope tricks- shortcuts like knots, and you're on your way!

I'm already making the logo

Also has the benefit that "install rope" can also be interpreted as KYS

>not the best because working with shitty metals
Those katanas you bought at the anime con are not real swords.

> you'd check their reviews and if they had any, you'd choose someone else.

Why did you equate linux users to poor people?
They are a smaller group of people and being poor is not a typical description of them.
It would be easier to equate windows users and poor people as more people use windows (a lot of people is poor) and rich / famous people usually use macs.
But linux users are not in either category.
The OS doesn't cost them anything, but neither does windows, so it is rare that a person uses linux solely for lack of resources.

>you'd check their reviews and if they had any, you'd choose someone else.

Most I've laughed all week

It allows you to measure precisely the amour of force/distance you use the blade and is far better to the old times of the executioner hit him the hardest he feels is right.

Pro Tip the head did not often get cut off when the human was swinging the axe.
Wasted time on whacking the fucker until he is dead.

Tully it is the most perfect and precise execution instrument.
Do to its simplicity its the best execution method ever invented.

The better question is why not hangings?

Why not drown them in water?
Take cage drop into river, wait 5 minutes.
Finished.

>search thread for exit bag
>no results

It's like you guys don't even try

>'humane exeutions'
Everyone who is taking about humane anything needs to be the first to be executed in the death camps.

Drowning is a little much of a horrible death.

Inert gas asphyxiation is painless and quick, and those killed by it don't even notice.

So like IRL apple, all advertising bullshit and terrible if you get it.

Exit bag is one of those 'self keeping' secrets. People who know about it have less opportunities to spread the news about how it worked for them.

>Depends on who's assisting you.
Under current laws always doctors who act very carefully and thoroughly or they get a reprimand.

Are you some pro-life nutjob, twisting the truth like this ?

Fuck you I'm not wasting the world splay of helium for the comfort of some criminal scum!

Also after the first moments of discomfort, chocking becomes orgasmic.
Its a fact.
Auto erotic asphyxiation.

>according to accounts of people
...pulled out of your ass. Body actually releases enforfine when you die.

The TempleOS of execution methods.

You don't need to use helium. Pure nitrogen will work just as well. Helium is recommended due to easy consumer availability.
Inert gas asphyxiation is NOTHING like strangling. Inert gases REMOVE oxygen from the blood, causing instant unconsciousness.
IT also removes carbon dioxide from the blood too, and it's the carbon dioxide levels that are the cause of the need to breathe and the general panic of drowning and strangulation.

I chocked and was revived.
Pick related(its me on stage 4 to the end).
So Chocking
1) You need air
2) You desperately need air
3) Holy shit my lungs are on fire!!!
4) Out of nowhere you chill(was seriously panicking before do to chocking), you feel no pain only a smooth relaxation
5) Last thoughts of me before video feed is disconnected
>good buy all
6) Collapse in happiness and satisfaction
7) No moving of limbs
8) No idea if I feel anything or can move them
9) Video feed disconnects like film being burned out.
10) Your eyes don't see anything
11) There is like video static, blackness with occasional white points showing up
12) One point starts growing and the whole screen fills with absolute whiteness.
13) I officially start tripping balls, start seeing shit about washing machines and remember all the moments I interacted with washing machines in my life
14) Its a nice trip
15) my thoughts are not coherent like in a dream
16) wake up video feed restored I was revived.

Seriously after you lose consciousness I was feeling super relaxed.

water droplet chink thing

So washing machines go to heaven afeter all

They CAN, but only if they've stayed virgins.

t. Washing machine scholar

The fuck I know.
My hypothetic is that do to no air my brain shuts down and I'm hallucinating.

The other option is that god is a washing machine and judges you based on how you threated washing machines in life.

It would explain why people who are thinking about death have hallucinations based on loved ones, kind of like a child can have a nightmare if it watches scary movies.

This would explain why so many near death experiences have dead ones in the whiteness or an nightmare based on their idea of hell.

I have no idea where theologically my washing machine afterlife is placed.

>I have no idea where theologically my washing machine afterlife is placed.
You saw silicon heaven, where the Iron shall lie down with the Lamp

>not very efficient
>looks nice

Really forcing this one huh?