Browsers are annoying as fuck

Browsers are annoying as fuck.
I swear to god, I've changed them so many times on my main Win7 machine, I can't even.

-Chrome is a piece of shit by default because it eats RAM like it's air. Not to mention it acts like malware.
-Chromium is not that much malware, but still eats RAM.
-Ignore the small, no-name browsers, like Pale Moon and whatnot. They barely have support.
-Vivaldi is what I used until recently, when I changed to FF. The tab stacking is a beauty, yet the UI is clunky, the the video rendering horrible, and the rapid advancement of standards screwed up some of my websites.
-Opera...meh. Chromium copy with VPN. That VPN might be handy if you're visiting countries like Turkey/Germany tho.
-Firefawks is...decent right now. But it's not special either. Wasted an entire hour to get half-decent plugins to do my stuff.

Buy more ram and stop whining you entitled piece of shit

>Win7
this is the problem

>Linux

For gaming? No.
For modding? No.
For actual decent support for graphics? No.

T R I G G E R E D

>gaming
Then why you use a browser?

Install Gentoo

Memes can be made on other machines as well.

Install FreeBSD.

And preferably create a fine, reliable server.

>Linux modding

Game modding. I don't think Linux has something like this.

>-Chrome is a piece of shit by default because it eats RAM like it's air. Not to mention it acts like malware.
>-Chromium is not that much malware, but still eats RAM.

Chrom is shit.
See magical adventure of a user where chromium almost consumes 16GiB on idle.
fun times. Get 32GiB of RAM.

>Ignore the small, no-name browsers, like Pale Moon and whatnot. They barely have support.
Bullshit. I use Pale Moon and I can simply just report the issue on the forum. It gets fixed in the next version.

>not using emacs to check your email and browse the Web
Wew lad.

>emacs
Face it, it is the best operating system out there.

i kicked firefox off my Linux PC about 5 years ago, and just today i kicked chromium off too and i switched to Vivaldi, going to take Vivaldi for a ride around the internets for a while and see how i like it, and so far Vivaldi is a fairly nice browser

no browser is perfect, they all have good and bad to them. you just have to pick one and stick with it.

Firefox has become trash recently
randomly freezes for 2-3 seconds

Using seamonkey for java/flash/banking. Using Konqueror for everything else. Comfy.

>tfw the web is still shit in the current

Is this a widespread problem? I was wondering if it was some combination of my plugins or settings causing the hanging, but I've been hearing about other people experience it too. I swear to god the FF devs are driving the browser into the dirt as fast as possible

Why the shit does Nightly (and FF in general) take so long to start up? After it gets going it's almost as fast as Chromium, but opening for the first time takes forever.

I agree with all your points. Right now, I'm using Vivaldi since they seem to be the only dev team that's even attempting to build something unique right now. I'm seriously hoping they can build a new engine like they're claiming to be working on. Otherwise, everything will just stagnate even worse.

The web itself is cancer, there needs to be a movement for a simpler better web. Shit Gopher is sounding awfully nice right about now.

I use FireFox :3

Who the fuck checks the RAM usage of his processes? Fucking autists. I'm a full-time software engineer and never ever do that. Kill yourself retard.

wow rude