Trump's most senior staff use a private email server

>Donald Trump's senior White House staff including Kellyanne Conway, Jared Kushner, Sean Spicer and Steve Bannon all use a private RNC email server, according to a Newsweek report published Wednesday. This is the same RNC email server that mysteriously disappeared 22 million messages during George W Bush's administration and the one that US intelligence services believe was compromised by the Russians at the same time as the DNC's, earlier this year.

engadget.com/2017/01/25/trumps-most-senior-staff-use-a-private-email-server/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0
buzzfeed.com/ishmaeldaro/trump-fake-quote-people-magazine?utm_term=.qv6WQP0py#.nj202yqV7
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/trump-quote-facebook-trnd/
salon.com/2017/01/05/at-least-50-donald-trump-electors-were-illegally-seated-as-electoral-college-members-report_partner/
stallman.org/republican-election-rigging.html
rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-gops-stealth-war-against-voters-w435890
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Facts are irrelevant in Novorossiya. XAXAXAXAXA

How is he a hypocrite?

get fucked cia nigger

Waiting for based China to hack the shit out of Trump

Didn't he bitch about Hillary having a private server?

>>US intelligence services believe was compromised by the Russians

Translation:

US intelligence services have no clue who took what, if anything, from this unpatched and outdated Exchange 2003 server but blame the Russians because they are a convenient scapegoat to distract from the fact that senior US politicians know nothing about information security and actively refuse to use existing technology that could prevent situations like this.

Not that our government in Germany is much better. Our chancellor has actively ignored any reports of NSA spying, but if something leaks it will surely have been the evil Russkies again.

Someone please tell me how was Hillary's email leaked? Why the fuck can't she or some rich politician have the 1337s of three letter organization set up a secure server? They have all the money, resources and power to do so. What exactly happened to her?

All the security measures in the world can't save you if your password is "Clinton1"

Unbelievable yet unsurprising.

>Didn't he bitch about Hillary having a private server?

Hillary is ought to use gov's server, Trump's employees are not.

She didn't want the NSA reading her emails so she decided to avoid using the government servers and instead use a crappy home server running consumer software from 1998. Because the NSA surely can't break into that.

This woman won the popular vote. Humanity is a lost cause.

Nice. Heh.

>This woman won the popular vote. Humanity is a lost cause.
I don't see the connection.

Fake news.

Move along.

/thread

>Didn't he bitch about Hillary having a private server?

He rightfully pointed out she deleted tens of thousands of emails after being asked to produce them.

>This woman won the popular vote.

There are 11 million illegals in the US and Hillary pandered to them.

>story posted almost a month ago
>first I've heard of it
>all the bullshit Trump spews is burying the actual news
>Trump IS fake news, all by himself
>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

>actual news

Such as?

Translation: I have no idea what US IC knows or doesnt know, so I'm going to make up some shit.

>What exactly happened to her?
Her password was squirrel.

>no vietnam memorial and ice skating rink

Hillary's emails were never leaked; they were released under FOIA.

First it was Syrian hackers, then it was North Korean hackers, then Chinese hackers, then Russian hackers, then back to North Korean hackers, then Chinese, and now it's gotta just be Russia again. Yup. Those damn Ruskies. I love all that verifiable evidence to support their case.

Suuuuure.

idk but cnn told me so so yeah

...she pandered to people who did not vote? That is meaningful why?

Or did you overhear the same BS story about illegals voting that Trump heard, from some guy who heard it from some dude who heard that a German citizen was prevented from voting illegally by a hoard of other illegals who then raped the entire country of Sweden after helping Bowling Green massacre the NY yankees in a game of soccer while eating Trumps turds with a spoon and telling everyone how incredibly terrific it tastes?

Debunk this

youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0

I am in the infosec community, even the most hardcore Trump supporters dont doubt that Russia was responsible for the things the US IC has blamed them for. The evidence is quite substantial.

Just because you dont personally have the expertise to tell facts from nonsense in this area doesnt mean that facts dont exist.

>I am in the infosec community
Great citation and evidence

Give some evidence please. And no, just because the Ukrainian spyware that was used was, well, made in Ukraine, doesn't extend to "the Russians did it".

Oh and, I am also in the "infosec community" so your appeal to authority is worthless.

Theres nothing to debunk. Using buses for transportation is not voter fraud, thats ridiculous. Did I miss where he said that he gets illegals to vote or helps anyone vote illegally?

>Theres nothing to debunk. Using buses for transportation is not voter fraud, thats ridiculous. Did I miss where he said that he gets illegals to vote or helps anyone vote illegally?

Democrats everyone.

>Give some evidence please
>Great citation and evidence

5 piles of rubble have been deposited in your putin-account

Are they not allowed to use it?

>Give some evidence please.

Every single expert with any knowledge of the subject has come to the same conclusion. Even Trump himself believes it now.

Honestly Im not trying to change your deficient mind, just letting you know how far from reality you have gone.

Not requiring voter id to vote is voter fraud.

the Bush administration deleted millions of emails, which they shouldn't have done as it's a matter of public record.

She also lied to congress about it under oath.

The server she used was according to the FBI "Less secure than a gmail account"

Why does no one use secure email servers in the white house? Do they just not give a fuck or what?

Seconding this question.

>Everyone I don't like is a Hillary supporter

Who fucking cares.

How about keep this political bickering to Sup Forums, you absolute fag.

>Who cares about Clinton's emails?
>LOOK TRUMP USES A PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER WHY IS NOTHING BEING DONE ABOUT THIS
Liberals lack all self awareness.

t. Someone who never cared about Clinton's emails.

This is:
- about tech
- posted on a tech website
- written by a tech author
- on the front page of Stallman's website

If this isn't Sup Forums-related, then nothing is.

You would only say such stupid shit if you never voted before it's next to impossible to cast a vote if you're not on the rolls. Id or no id

Fake News, Fox wasn't even a thing in 1998. Image is from his appearance on the Oprah Winfrey show in the 80s.

Let's not go throwing the word author around here user.

See

It's OK when republicans do it.

Even Clinton News network is denouncing this shit.

buzzfeed.com/ishmaeldaro/trump-fake-quote-people-magazine?utm_term=.qv6WQP0py#.nj202yqV7
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/trump-quote-facebook-trnd/

Consider suicide.

they had already been scheduled for deletion a year in advance sergei

>>This woman won the popular vote.
Remove California from the equation, and Trump wins the popular vote by 1.3m. Her base is entirely minorities in coastal enclaves. Everyone else voted for her out of reluctance.

This

Remove all electoral fraud and Drumpf lost the election completely.

salon.com/2017/01/05/at-least-50-donald-trump-electors-were-illegally-seated-as-electoral-college-members-report_partner/

stallman.org/republican-election-rigging.html

rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-gops-stealth-war-against-voters-w435890

I will save my rage for when I find out it's a hilariously insecure homebrew sitting in his bathroom.

Using a private server is one thing, I really didn't have a whole lot of faith that a guy like Trump was going to be transparent. But as long as isn't the comedy of errors that Hillary's was and they at least make an effort to save some of the emails, I won't be too butthurt.

>what are provisional ballots

Look how cute, user is trolling

Salon and Rolling Stone are blantant liberal rags. Rolling Stone was going especially hard for Hillary.

Also,
>Implying some guy's ancestral name is some kind of insult because HURR IT SOUNDS FUNNY LETS MAKE FUN OF IT

Because the hillary email was a conservatard gimick

>stallman.org/republican-election-rigging.html

An overweight pedophilia normalizer who eats shit off his feet is not some I listen to. The others are obvious as to why they are not trustworthy.

>remove state from equation
>election results shift

Really causes the synapses to fire.

This. Drumpf is a illegitimate president and fraud who should be put in jail for tax evasion and his abuse of the system every time he pays with public money to stay at his own Mar-a-lago resort. He colluded with Russia to take advantage of their social media bots and RT-affiliated propaganda networks to stir up dumb rednecks to vote for a cheeto.

Sure they can. The NSA is competent enough to build token-based and biometric authentication systems.

>muh librul bias
>it's not wrong when drumpf does it :^)

kys dumpfettee

>Salon and Rolling Stone are blantant liberal rags
But Breitbart and InfoWars are legitimate news and info sources, right?

>le foreign state actor meme
found the libcuck

yeah she got bitched at aka brought to trial for mishandling confidential information

The implication is that one state single-handedly dictated the outcome of the popular vote.

Ever since Gore lost in 2000 despite winning pop. vote (this was more due to corruption than anything, Jeb Bush as Gov. of Florida, Bush Sr. SCOTUS justices deciding, etc.), liberals have been buttmad about the electoral college because, again, their base is almost entirely in coastal states. That's why they will continue to lose elections, and it's why they lost this one.

Hillary won the popular vote because she had a shitload of people vote for her in states that had already given her their electoral votes anyways.

>False dichotomy
I said neither of those things. I just said the sources given were untrustworthy, or taken with a grain of salt at best.

>brought to trial
No she didn't. There would be headlines. Trump has already said he probably won't open an investigation with a special prosecutor.

>I-I didn't mean that, wh-what I meant was
I know what you meant, and it has a name: it's called "genetic fallacy".

Try harder, you steaming trumpturd.

>le rusha is so innocent it can't stop jailing dissents and stealing clay while flying their junk close to our ships

You can't hide your stinking footcloths, Gayorgy.