Ok so here's my situation

Ok so here's my situation.

I'm from the United States. I grew up around marijuana my entire life and spent my adult life until about a year ago in California, which is obviously a very weed friendly place to be.

At home, when I talk to people about smoking or when I meet new people, even people who don't smoke, people tend to be pretty laid back about it. I have several friends at home who don't parake in drugs of any kind and we respect each other's choices. They don't try to get me to quit just like I don't try to get them to smoke. Everyone is happy.

Now, I've recently relocated to Australia. I have been here for about a month (NSW) and I am getting a completely different vibe. I have met one person who smokes and he won't outright admit it, I could just smell it on him. It has been brought up in conversation a couple other times (not even by me) and it seems like people here are afraid of it. The only times I've ever heard it spoken of where I'm at is when other people discuss busts by the police of people growing it.

It's so bad that I haven't even attempted to try to find a connection for it because A. I just assume everyone is against it and B. I'm paranoid that they're all rats.

The town I'm in right now is pretty small. So I'm wondering this: is it just the town I'm in or is this just the general attitude of Australia? I spent about 2 weeks in Adelaide as well and though it seemed more laid back there, I didn't get the vibe that it was a stoner friendly city, even on Hindley street or whatever it's called.

Are there more laid back places to visit? Is it as risky to ask around as I think it is or am I just being paranoid? Need some Australians to give me some advice on this one because I can't tell if it's all in my head or not.

I'm fine with not smoking, that's not the issue. It would be nice if I could but it's not worth going to jail and being deported over.

Who cares you fucking druggie

DUDE

Sorry friend. I was asking for opinions from australians, not faggots.

WEED

LMAO

No, no weed. That's the problem senpai.

Aussies do Heroin and Meth m8. They're into the hard shit.

JUST VAPE LIKE THE COOL KIDS DUDE

I'm quite aware of the meth problem here. Wasn't aware of the heroin though. I've heard a lot of people talk about "ice" and yet nobody smokes weed? Seems sketchy.

Australia is literally a degenerate nanny state where people have genuinely abandoned the need for common sense on the basis that the law should always prevail. Any opinion they have, be it for marijewana or otherwise, should be taken with a view of pity. It's like asking north koreans about their views on the west or americans about healthy diets.

You have a very ponderous writing style

A what? Are you calling me dumb?

He's struggling with weed withdrawals.

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME :^(

Youre paranoid.
There are drugs, therefore there are people who use drugs and there is a way to get drugs.
Its not singapore, you wont be executed for it.
Just go to streets and find some. Simple shit.

Listen m8. Finding a connection in OZ will be the same as any other place. Just find the most obviously stoner-looking dude and ask him if he sells. Look for a rastafarian beanie, Bob Marley shirt, Grateful Dead shirt, general scruffiness etc. It's not that hard.

>meth and heroin
>hard
Pick 1 my straight edge friend

If you do either of those, you're a fucking moron. Doesn't matter what is considered hard and what isn't.

Fuck weed, you should be able to find some of that SEA heroin or North Korean meth.

I do both, occasionally on the same shot.
Doesn't matter what uneducated plebs like you think of completely safe drugs.

Just use the dark web like everyone else

i'm pretty sure weed is a lot more illegal there than it is here (de facto)

Literally haven't seen any "typical" stoner types in this town. It's actually kinda creepy. And I mean I'm too autistic to just walk up to random folks and ask for drugs

>like everyone else
I think you misspelled "like autists who are too autistic to find it on the streets like non-autistic people"

Can't even find the courage to ask for the most entry level drug ever lol I would be having a bad time if I was on real drugs when I got here.

>I do both, occasionally on the same shot.
t. Bubba McGuffin
>completely safe drugs.
wew

I don't know if the kangaroo fuckers would follow the unitedstates mentality of "be retardedly blatant" and "weed is a fashion"
Keep looking, should be easy.

*heh* nothing personal kid

This made me laugh a lot herder than it probably should have.

I don't quite understand what you are trying to imply with t. Bubba mcguffin but nigger I'll tell you this, whatever propaganda you were fed and completely believed like the retard you are is very exaggerated. I've been addicted to heroin for a while and its not even that bad with opioid antagonists existing.

Wow I'm so autistic I can't even spell the word "harder"

nice delusion friendo

>I've been addicted to heroin for a while and its not even that bad
WEW
>with opioid antagonists existing.
Those are to help you stop taking Heroin you dumb trash.
Do you suck dicks for drug money too?

>my dependency is perfectly fine
>pl...plebs

how did this become a thread about meth and heroin?

>Dude, like, I need my fix otherwise I start having suicidal thoughts and all that, but as long as I take a drug to offset it than it's not that bad lol.

meme magic

You got derailed. Unless an Aussie comes in and tells you how to some dank, you're probably shit out of luck.

Aylmao

It's almost 4am

No you lowlife, I work and buy drugs with said money.
You people are the edge

"In this moment I am euphoric, not because of heavy drug use but because of my own intelligence"

drugs are drugs

Goto a bar op. Chat up the bartender for a bit. Then tell him your deal and ask if he knows where to find some.