/Pan-Germanic/

Thread for all speakers of the Germanic branch of the Indo-European language tree

worked well before, get in here my dudes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putten_raid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Germanic_Reich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

INVITED:

Lowland Scots, Englishman, and all Anglos and Fricians
Dutchmen, and all Franconian language speakers
Norsemen, and all North Germanic speakers
All speakers of the many German language varities

I say nay on this day, you fucking gay.

>Fricians
Frisians.
Lever düad as Slav.

They'd rather be dead than Slavic?

No, Rather dead than slave.
Lieber tot als Sklave.

bump

/Germanic/ threads best threads.

självklart

Ok Tyreesespieces Daquwuanda

>Tyrone Daquwuanda
fixed that for you

Kann jemand mir erklären, wer der Pozzhahnrei ist?

>runology got taken over by white trash, kabbalah based neo-pagans, and Mexicans

I can't think of an ancient alphabet that has a worse association now.

what up übermenschen when we gonna get that Germanic confederation going then eh? Seriously, would be so much better than the EU, close the borders and all that good stuff.

Something like that would've existed but Germany lost.

INVITED:
Lowland Scots, Englishman, and all Anglos and Fricians
Dutchmen, and all Franconian language speakers
Norsemen, and all North Germanic speakers
All speakers of the many German language varities
Northern French

Tyrone is a superlative nigger name.

warum anglos? en scheiss sind die iglade. nur skandinavie und was mal heligs römisches riich gsi isch. anglos verstönd ja gar nüt

Please stop this Neo-nazi meme, the atrocities comitted by the Germans during that time have been romanticized by ignorant youths who want to be contrarian, I'm no leftist by any means and I am thoroughly anti-immigration but Nazi Germany was a horrible regime.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putten_raid

And this was the best example of Nazi crimes you could think of?

the nazi regime was disorganized as fuck, militarily and personally i wouldn't want a fascist regime simply because criticizing it and making it better wouldn't be allowed.
A statocracy where only government workers can vote and with a bill of rights would be ideal though, as long as that bill put the native peoples above foreigners and banned cultural marxism

>cultural marxism
this retarded meme has to stop

I wasn't promoting/defending Germany at all. I was simply saying that something like what you suggested would've likely existed had Germany won.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Germanic_Reich

That amount of land was impossible to govern.

Celto-Germanics?

>That amount of land was impossible to govern.
>USA
>Russia
>China
>Brazil
>etc
kek'd

Germans would be minority.

Not for long, just imagine what the Soviets did to Germans in Czechoslovakia.
But this time with German Efficiency instead of slavic laziness

was supposed to answer to

>Engels spreken in /Germaans/

Kom op jongens

I figured.

Still, you would have to breed like rabbits to fill the gap. All Poles would need to be genocided, since we would be the only ones rebelling.

Russians you could use as workers, since they're simplistic animals.

>flag
I bet I'm more Germanic than you are, you nincompoop.

Technically we're all germanics if we speak germanic languages.

English shouldn't really count tbqh.

Agree. Too much French in it.

kill yourself bro there is nothing in common with icelandics and austrians

Most-used words in Engrish are Germanic, though most of the vocabulary is Romance. It's the least Germanic language ever. Anglo-Saxon was like any other Northern German dialect and the monks during the Middle Ages tried to distance the language from the barbarians.

we weren't raped by Slavs and Huns tbqf

You're kinda right. Icelanders are Irish. Austrians have a closer relation to Vikings than Icelanders.

The original English speakers were raped by the French. I don't know what sort of mix you are so I can't say about you, though.

>Icelanders are Irish
Please, explain how Icelanders have any cultural resemblance outside of the typical Indo-European western culture.

t. Eternal Finnic

Lrn2linguistics fuccboi

Retards please leave.

Irish and Scottish slaves were taken by Vikings to Iceland en masse. Irish/Scottish genes make up nearly all of Icelandic matrilineal DNA.

None of you people actually understand how languages work. Things like phonology and grammar are just as important, if not more so, than vocabulary.

Austrians are Slavs

There isn't a gene associated with Celts. Celtic is a cultural term. None of that culture was taken to Iceland.
All manner of y DNA haplogroups span Europe, with only the most grayed and faint boundaries, none of which really follow a cultural group.

It's exactly what makes plastic paddies in Boston so cringy.

They don't speak slavic.

Icelandic men aren't very bright, they have much Irish rashness but no Germanic prudence.

Icelandic women are very domineering and they're fat just like Irish women. I thought feminism was the cause for this but women wearing the pants in the family might actually be natural norm in Iceland.

I didn't mention celts once. I said Irish/Scottish which do have genes associated with them.

Sorry, Eastern Europeans. My mistake.

Those genes are just genes. It makes no-one Scottish or Irish.

>Irish rashness but no Germanic prudence.
>Icelandic women are very domineering
m8 that is not culture, that's behavior, and more than a little blanketing.

Did I say that it made them that?

>Culture: The set of predominating attitudes and behavior that characterize a group or organization

Pretty sure things like language, religion, and things akin to them are more important, and telling, than that of things like "Irish women are kinda headstrong desu".

?

heritage general

Hey bro, a guy called John Baker asked me to ask you if you know his family. He said his ancestors come from England.

What's the most difficult Germanic language to learn?
Was ist die schwierigste germanische Sprache zu lernen?

Danish, as I understand it. Between written and spoken there is no commonality.

I'd say Icelandic desu

Is this the /KEK THREAD/?
You forgot France and Belgium...

Icelandic or Faroese

>Scots, Welsh, Irish and Cornish are Germanics
>French are not

Franconian speakers in France are Germanic.
Notice the gray spots in the British Isles. Those are the actual Celtic speakers.

Not like everyone wouldn't think Scotland, Ireland and the Welsh are "English". They adopted the shitty language as their primary, so they are the English. God bless, wouldn't even vote for independence. What a joke of nations.

Celts have been getting cucked since the dawn of Rome. It's been downhill for Celts since the initial Aryan expansion.

Dutch. It's impossible for foreigners to speak it properly. Research shows Hollanders have a gene that shapes their vocal chord and mouth like the rectum and anus.

Germanics cause all the worlds problems.

>God bless, wouldn't even vote for independence. What a joke of nations

#StrongerTogether

God bless.
They prefer being in a union with 3 other countries. Nothing wrong with that.

>There isn't a gene associated with Celts. Celtic is a cultural term.

This.

Go back to /paddy/ and prattle with your Vietnamese alphabet

lel

>American
don't act like somewhere along the line your ancestors weren't cycled by a Michael or Paddy
there's no Germanics or Celts or Slavs in America, you're all mixed

whatever you say duncan

We're literally all Anglos, a Germanic people.

>21st century
>English
>Germanic

You're my dick you fucking faggot

please