Me and Other members of ILUG-Cochin (Indian Libre User's Group) with Mr.Richard Stallman

Me and Other members of ILUG-Cochin (Indian Libre User's Group) with Mr.Richard Stallman.
Have you met Richard Stallman Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/programming/comments/8isw5/richard_stallman_eats_something_from_his_foot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is that one Indian so white?

He's evolving.

Did he eat his boogers or pick his feet or any of that other gross shit he does?

reddit.com/r/programming/comments/8isw5/richard_stallman_eats_something_from_his_foot/

POO

Not all Indians are dark. Many north Indians or the ones that are actually Aryan are really white

i thought i saw him at the Thai restaurant in my building but is was just some awfully dressed fat guy with a long beard. i am glad it wasnt him because i wouldn't want to get kicked out for verbal assault.

Basement.

> indians are white
t. rajeesh

Why are Microshills obsessed with Stallman's autist tics?

Being a pinko bernout isn't just an autist tic, freetard. Stop defending the undefendable .

>freetards calling windows users pajeets

that´s stallman

Call tech """support""".

>hello! I'm pajeet rasha. What i do for you?

>OH, HELLO! I USE UBUNTU GNU/LOONIX AND I SEE ONLY A BLACK SCREEN! WHAT I DO NOW?

Nice try cuck
>t. Ignorant faggot that knows nothing about the world

I met him in a conference in Spain. A weird guy, to be honest. Always without shoes, and leading GNU fanaticism to the next level.

It's so weird, that Indian guy looks so happy compared to the rest.

I wonder if he's gone full free as in freedom.

>That mostacho.

He must be from South America.

Met him yesterday at MIT. He was flipping off the Stata Center. He was actually wearing shoes.

>every Indian has a hindu name
Nice

Poo in the GNU