How do you even justify having things? It's 2017, things are almost obsolete. If you own things you're an idiot...

how do you even justify having things? It's 2017, things are almost obsolete. If you own things you're an idiot. No one needs things, just be naked and sleep on the floor like you're supposed to, you fucking thingcucks

when will things disappear once and for all?

Why are you posting this shit in Sup Forums - consumer electronics?

shut up mom

Things make life comfy.

Diogenes pls, don't take a shit on our floor, go do it on Sup Forums.

Hey user, since you don't need them do you mind if I take this knife and cut out your kidneys?

I mean you don't need em right?

I am holding onto my Things until the NSA pries down my door. I like my Things. How else would I keep my house clean after the Cat in the Hat showed up?

I like having things, but I don't like owning things. Like I wanna be able to move to a new house without having to worry about moving, boxing and unboxing every single fucking thing I own. I wanna be able to travel across the world and not be stressed that my shit back home isn't with me or might be getting stolen and shit.

I also hate carrying things with me. I can't wait until our phones and keys are built into our bodies.

> I can't wait until our phones and keys are built into our bodies.
Shove it up your ass.

Ha Ha Ha Nice one user!!! Chek'd!!!!

Having technological implants seems like a slippery slope to me. It would certainly make life slightly more convenient but at the cost of having what could be used as a tracking system attached to you.

I recognize that these implants most likely wouldn't be permanent or require surgery to install but even now I like to leave my phone at home to go do something elsewhere without distraction.

Don't worry, I am already prepared to argue in Sup Forums about it being a botnet and why installing Gentoo instead and never leaving your house is a much better solution.

>how do you even justify existing? It's 2017, existing is almost obsolete. If you exist, you're an idiot. No one needs to exist, just disperse into your component particles like you're supposed to, you fucking existcucks

We're already being tracked. If you really want to disable tracking or remove distraction, maybe it can be easily removable. Or you can just turn it off.

You think just clicking a button or something will be enough to turn it off? You fell for the meme! I'm laughing so hard right now. Enjoy your proprietary botnet!

I understand that we're already being tracked, just something about having circuitry implants makes me recoil a bit. Maybe I'll turn out like OP when this happens. I'm fairly certain that it's inevitable.

Well perhaps a modification that breaks the circuit to remove battery power at the flick of a switch.

Statement is invalid, as you have chose to use the internet in some form or fashion, in order to visit this specific board, and make this post.

>How do you justify using Internet? It's (current year), and Sup Forums is almost obsolete. If you post things you're an idiot. No one needs anonymous image boards, just stop using the internet, cease using all electricity, and go live with the Amish on a farm like you are naturally meant to do, you web surfing betas.

A modification? In an implant? Are you suggesting you will have the intelligence to implant it and won't rely on some figure who "promises not to track you"?

Were you just watching those aeon flux episodes when trevor was going inside the president and building a hotel/sex room for him and aeon to fuck in while claiming the president went missing but was hiding the body under his bed?

Have a third party company to install it

Post of the year

uhh never heard of that show tb᠎h

It's funny because it's true.