Is USA the only first world country that unironically has flags in their classrooms?

Is USA the only first world country that unironically has flags in their classrooms?

The closest thing to flags i've come in classrooms is that when I was really young, the pupils who had birthday got a little flag on their desks, but we had to quit doing that because immigrants found it offensive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xKg9Vl_Wg5U
osloby.no/nyheter/Maler-skolen-i-all-verdens-farger-6469800.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fourth reich when

We are admiring a portion of the female body whose main use is to eject excrement from the individual.

What the fuck has Sup Forums done to us?

We had a Germa flag.

it's quite the poop-shooter tbf family

>we had to quit doing that because immigrants found it offensive

Norge why

My classroom always had coat of arms
No I think thick women have healthier children or some shit

DAT flag.

So my exact words. And we all are sending blood into our penises because of it.

Strange.

Lad this is a normie thibg. Nithing to do wuth Sup Forums. Stop being a faggot

if i have to actually explain it to you:
the wrapping is as important as the gift itself

If anything (at least on Sup Forums and Sup Forums) a lot of idiots try to push the whole ''only non whites like ass'' perspective

I think being such a closeted homo is quite funny tho

Yep, I'm mostly japing there, and it's true that men biologically deduce from her posterior how good her hips would be for birthing babies. We are so disgusting :3

Hahahaha, the country is adapting to the foreigners and not the otherwise, how stupid are you.

Only the asshole has that use.

The entire butt has many purposes.
youtu.be/xKg9Vl_Wg5U

there is actually a flag xD

Lads, I was just pretending to be retarded ._.

Back from hassle of an unepected shift on a sunday, and now at my prime for some mindless shitposting.

I thought every country did this.

Coat of arms and crucifix

would this be offensive in the occident?

Do you miss school?

It's not offensive, just incredibly backwards

>girls will be disgusted if my eyes so much as mindlessly waver on their barely clothed ass, like pic related

So what, do I have to become better loking before I belong to that range of men that they actually WANT looking at their ass?

That plant has seen better days.

>crucifix

Based tbqh
Why is it backwards? We have that here as well yet hungarian classes were let sport their own

Youth, yes. School, not so much.

get rich

extreme example

It symbolizes Poland user. Better days meaning German rule.

Literally illegal because muh laicity unless it was a catholic school of course

or die tryin

pretty much, no other way around it I guess

>Why is it backwards
BECAUSE COME ON
ITS TWO THOUSAND
AND
SIX
TEEEEEEN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

me in the middle

especially at uni times

We put flags in classrooms. It's not compulsory but most schools and colleges have them in their classrooms

Especially the Kulturkampf, kidnapping of children, execution of civilians, killing captives, killing elites, murdering children, raping women and burning cities to the ground.

>but we had to quit doing that because immigrants found it offensive
jesus christ

Be better looking is easier. If only I'd had that at birth.

Besides, being good-looking will ensure that you'll have cucked any millionaire that's bound to marry the sluts you once fucked.

Let them be. I enjoy ass and tits and enjoying all of a woman can offer is retarded.

>Why is it backwards?
Because it does not agree with this worldview, duh?
You do know backwards basically means "I extremely disagree with it"

At least in the late 80's, flag of the Finnish republic was in every classroom. During ceremonies and such, there were even the one with swastika.
Oh and by the way, my history teacher filled in all the details about the crimes of leftist governments, which was highly forbidden during the agreement of friendship, cooperation, and mutual assistance treaty between Finland and Soviet Union. She was a good teacher and i mean holy shit, how terrible was the history professor in university i attended to in early 90's compared to her.

I'm talking Prussian rule not insane Austrian manlet rule
You were doing pretty good all things considered. If the Ostgebiete had stayed German rather than Liberator clay, you'd be first world by now

Oh yeah sorry
>First world country
Instead, here in the marches..

actually the prussian partition was the most liberal towards Poles and Prussians wanted to eradicate the Polish language and culture

but they failed cause germans fail at everything lmano xD xDDDDD ))))

>we had to quit doing that because immigrants found it offensive

no we dont have flags... only maybe wenn in geography they draw the diffrent countrys flags in order to lern them....
we had a cross though ... some people thought it was offensive but we told them to go to turkey and complain there

that ass is hot af Op

MY

BYLI

If you get them on all fours you better hope they've a big one otherwise you're going bone to bone and it hurts.

>tfw I will never ever grow up in Poland and feel patriotic euphoria of shouting "POSKA" and waving the flag

WENDY

There is no flags today in classrooms. And that is a good thing, because shitskins and sandniggers would just spit on them.
Only now i realize what kind of downward spiral we are in for. At least we are not alone, Germans and other European shitstains are leading the way towards Europe becoming the Dark continent.

t. not speaking from experience (?)

>>immigrants found it offensive
I am an immigrant and this makes me fucking sad so much

>There is no flags today in classrooms. And that is a good thing, because shitskins and sandniggers would just spit on them.
I'll give you a moment to dissect this statement and bring everything that's wrong with it into light.

you're part of the problem regardless of what your personal beliefs are

he mentions exactly whats wrong with it literally in the next sentence.

flags are only allowed in schools if all flags are treated equal

(yes, it's norwegian pupils in a norwegian school)

osloby.no/nyheter/Maler-skolen-i-all-verdens-farger-6469800.html

Our classrooms had to have a flag of some kind in them so we stand towards it when the anthem played

DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS

god i just want to grope and suck that ass

wouldn't it be good if immigrants in Europe were asked to pledge allegiance under the flag of the country that they reside in, to the republic that the flag represents?

Worked in a school last year doing tech stuff.

Front of it

There were flags of every country students came from in the halls, not just US ones, to celebrate immigration

I hope whoever raised it didn't cut themselves on that edge.

>LITERAL commie propaganda

what the fugg

nazi raus

t. Gustav Fridolin

>but we had to quit doing that because immigrants found it offensive
That's fucked up homie. They should just put a flag of their country, or of yours.

My highschool lobby had a giant old portrait of the Queen.

There was also a Canadian flag in every classroom.

Cute as fuck

>We are admiring a portion of the female body whose main use is to eject excrement from the individual.

Justement

Took 2 years of Arabic and noticed they did the characters here wrong so left some notes :^) forgot to combine some

i hope you die because you're a dribbling inanity

Good work, mohammad. Now get out.

I'm quite jelly of the language immersion in US schools now. In the 90's it was only anglophone and some Spanish

>Flowering plant in the light
>Dead plant in the dark
>this is the last time they spoke as friends

BRAVO POLAND

I'm not a mohammad. I just took 2 years of it in community college before it got too hard because I like languages. Done with it though, back to French

oh my god that classroom is comfy as fuck

>Arabic mudshit language in schools
REMOVE

pedo detected

my high school had a crucifix in every classroom, but it was a Catholic school, I think in public schools it would be impossible for that to happen

who wants to stare at a dead kike on a cross?

History teachers in high school love covering their class room with propoganda
We had a ton of various posters including pic from around the world and also iconic non-country flags like the don't tread on me snake

>who wants to stare at a dead kike on a cross?

>christcuck triggered

Damn

We only had maps of France and Europe here, with maybe some texts in spanish because the room was also used for spanish classes

Did you also have text over classroom door saying: "Work in the USSR is a matter of honor, glory, valor and heroism"?

No but all history classrooms need at least two war bond posters

THANK YOU

6/10 ass

>the pupils who had birthday got a little flag on their desks,
Why?
Where is the fun/cool on that?
When I was a kid we have crowns in our birthdays.

I don't remember having flags in the 90s but we had winter war and continuation war memorial plaques in the walls.

All classrooms have this hanging on the wall behind teacher's desk: flag, anthem and preamble of our constitution

Our schools promote nationalist view of history and society, and as a result our young people vote for the fascists

>mfw dat pic

>Tomi Koskenkorva