Go to America

>go to America
>step out of airport
>see this
>"Well howdy, shoog! Y'look starvin'. Why don'tcha hop in mah wagon and we'll rustle up some grub. Hope ya like grits and possum. Cornbread too if y'play yer cards right! Mama's kookier than a three-legged prairie dog but hoo-whee! She sure do know how t'fix a mean supper! Maybe later we can pop some varmints out back with m'daddy's Bushmaster. Now don't that sound fun?"

How would someone from your country respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZvpHwoQfqk
youtube.com/watch?v=8PvebsWcpto
youtube.com/watch?v=nGIUtLO_x8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i have big cums

No spik inlich

Yeah go for it

Violent rape

I am so fucking hard right now

wew lad

wan make sum fuk? i suk ur clit ;)

to be honest I don't think someone from my country would be able to hear me and the cowgirl talking in america

>follow her to her home
>get mutilated and tortured as offering to a random rogue cult

no thanks fami

Pretty racist, man.

how good is my english if I understood that 99%

Yes. I am shook.

y-you too...

>go out to do field work like that
>get chiggers all over your body
>emergency room tier sun burn
>cuts everywhere
>no gloves to prevent blisters

What's stupid bitch.

why are you talking like a movie from the 1950s????

Well howdy partner! That sounds almost too good to be true, may I ask if you have any ulterior motives?

pleb

>yfw country chicks

youtube.com/watch?v=IZvpHwoQfqk

>bushmaster

Fuck off foreigner

It can be a trap
Yeah no thanks.

>when Europeans literally can't comprehend a random stranger being friendly to you

Bless your heart gringo

I hope this happens to me next week. What are the chances of this in Colorado, though?

Do I get to "milk" the "cow"?

>*my mouth starts watering and start sweating like a pig*
>awkwardly touch her hair and put both of my fingers inside her mouth.
>polity accept her invitation and offer her half of the gum I'm chewing.
>

Real rednecks don't exist anywhere outside of the deep south, so no chance of that. However, Colorado is full of nice liberal hipsters who will be friendly to you like that, and probably offer to share a joint with you.

It just seems unreasonably excessive considering we've never met.

this is obviously a con and she's the hook

t. eastern europe life education

depends on where you will be in colorado. east colorado will probably give you a better chance than west colorado.

Yeah this is what I'm talking about

This is something European minds are literally incapable of comprehending

It's cute

Is this normal where you live ?

>mfw Europeans act nice to people they only know

How many friends do you have?

Are you seriously, unironically implying that it's normal to invite someone you never met before in your entire life TO YOUR HOUSE FOR DINNER?

Texans were once known for being very "neighborly". Not sure if things are the same these days though.

Yes

It's abnormal to be standoffish, it's ok not to talk to everyone you see but if you react negatively to people showing random kindness you're seen as weird and rude

It's why we see German tourists as fucking assholes

If they seem like a fast friend or a qt who want som fucque then absolutely.
Is Europe really this on-their-toes about hospitality?

If you've been talking to them for a few minutes then you've met them and then yes, it's normal

Seems like the best way to wake up in a bathtub full of ice

what im suspicious about is why the fuck is some redneck girl standing outside o'hare airport inviting people to dinner

u fuckin wot m8?

No, don't put words in my mouth please. It is common American courtesy to be nice to someone at the first meeting as to make a good impression and hopefully to become friends.

>inviting someone to dinner
No, I invite people to parties but not dinners

Why are Europeans so paranoid?

>It is common American courtesy to be nice to someone at the first meeting as to make a good impression and hopefully to become friends
He was talking about inviting strangers to dinner in the first place

Never seen Hostel?

Have you seen the movie Hostel
That's an accurate representation of all of Europe

The slang is a bit mixed up but I guess it does the job

Maybe if she wanted to get some coffee or something. I definitely wouldn't want to shoot live ammo with someone I don't even know, what if they're a psychopath?

From what? I made a comment to defend , I didn't mention OP at all

This is what normie southerners listen to

youtube.com/watch?v=8PvebsWcpto

>this is the norm in Europe

>be surrounded by Mongols to the east, Muslims to the south, Vikings to the north, and Sharks to the west
>be so uppity about your survival against their onslaughts that you accidentally colonize half the world in the process
>now seem more threatened than ever, with all of those people striking into the heart of Europe

Gee, I wonder why we'd be a little less naive.

What if the person passing you on the street or sitting next to you on the bus has a knife and is a psychopath?

Why are Europeans so paranoid?

That's how we are, slow to trust but when it happens we can be very close friends, while I see you as very "welcoming" but extremely hypocritical, never really making friends, only acquaintances

Think this has to do with both climate (all latinos are like that) and lever of urbanisation (peasants are usually more welcoming)

Good shit tBh.

I remember back when everyone was listening to this song here

Very accurate sadly

kek

>real rednecks
>friendly

this is some nope tier shit. you are confusing them with christians who are 50% of the time friendly.

real rednecks are very xenophobic.

??????
Let me tell you about the customs of your country: the post

I'm close with all of my friends, many of them I met casually by just saying "hey, what's up"

Yeah, no, I'd rather be alive than cut up and buried in someone's backyard.

That's how we view you you triple nigger, not saying it's an absolute truth

Brother, I loved this song

I was just at a party last night smashing brews with like 50 people I consider good enough friends to let stay at my house even though like half of them I only vaguely know through other friends simply because I can't intimately know all of them

Implying Americans "never really make friends" is the exact opposite of the truth

Have to trust the lord has your back on that one. If it's something I might be able to prevent however, I should calculate the risks.

Yes, here works like that too.

This, preach it man.

>I consider good enough friends to let stay at my house even though like half of them I only vaguely know through other friends simply because I can't intimately know all of them

You kind of just proved my point

Yes?

Good thinking, basically don't talk to anyone ever then

Then again you're like almost Finnish so that's probably actually the norm there

Frightening

You don't go up to a stranger in an airport and ask them for dinner. That doesn't happen

You proved the Frenchman.

I want a Texan gf

youtube.com/watch?v=nGIUtLO_x8g

By saying the only reason they aren't really close friends is because I simply don't have the time in my life to make and have that many?

Ok

>How would someone from your country respond?
Excuse me khanum, where's the nearest tea house?

I'm just trying to get murdered, like I said if she asked me out for coffee I'd definitely say yes.

We know, unless it's some qt girl and we wanna fug

Exactly, they aren't friends, they're acquaintances

Y-you too, m-ma'am
*tips Stetson*

I understand how you guys are, and that's fine, but we're not super shallow or anything like that.

Friendships here are just as deep as those in Europe, but you can normally tell if you're friends with someone once you can stop being overly polite and start affectionately trading insults.

>2016
>speaking to people
>not apologising seven times for talking to them and possibly disrupting their day
sorry i'm so sorry sorry it's just, nevermind sorry

Why do you have such a weird definition of friends? Being nice to people isn't a right only close friends enjoy.
How is us being friendly so incomprehensible to Europeans?

those tits are so damn fake

Again, a good portion of the people there I've known for years, I know them intimately, I know their families, we hang out regularly, we go to each other for help

I simply can't have this relationship with every single person I meet, that doesn't mean they aren't welcome to come stay over and have me cook for them, just be chill and we're good

Hey user, wanna have sex?

the ones that aren't friends are acquaintances, the rest are friends

Meanwhile in France you have a friend or two and then there's "excuse me who the fuck are you please go away"

Yea, but you said,
>That's how we are, slow to trust but when it happens we can be very close friends

Do we not have close friends? At least by being kind and nice, we have a higher chance of finding people that we like and enjoy being around and for the people we don't really like as much as our close friends, we still treat them as friends.
Do people in Europe only have few friends?

Those tits are American God dammit

>affectionately trading insults
>meaning you and Chad call each other Homos while gazing into each other's eyes and drinking some "cold ones" by the creek

america is fake?

Nah that's more like Finland, or maybe the north

In the south they're more open but not invite random strangers to dinner tier

>Spics
>Texan

Yeah I went too far on that one, and the Sup Forums format isn't really good to read over your post and correct it so I usually just send the rough draft

Obviously you can make close friends as well

got 1 best friend and maybe 3 friends
why have meaningless friendships

>inviting people to dinner

America is big and beautiful

>implying any friendship is meaningless

Coldhearted Brits

Well in your country I understand why you wouldn't because people there have very explosive personalities

> impliying all Europe is the same.

Like Asspain or Italy have something to do with the northern retardness and autism

We take them to restaurants, you cuckold.

>Meaninglessness friendships

Wtf are you talking about, I have like 15 best friends and dozens of other close friends and I met almost all of them by random chance and to my other friends that I'm not break attached to, I still value their friendship and still invite them to parties/hunting/barbeque

I like this guy