What's a good, free as in free beer, lightweight Android music player?

What's a good, free as in free beer, lightweight Android music player?
I've been using foobar2000 mobile but there's many little things about it that annoy me. I really liked Black Player except for the fact that it didn't have real gapless playback (even though it had an option to enable/disable it there'd still be little gaps/hiccups between each track).
What else is there? All I want is
>free
>lightweight
>gapless playback
>decently sized lockscreen controls
>folder and artist/album view

AIMP

phonogram

fpbp

Actually this

Default Lineage one.

I converted my entire library to opus and turns out nobody can play it, FUCK MY LIFE. Also in my + is the best music player Android hasopinion Shuttle

No gapless playback

OP here
AIMP doesn't seem to have gapless playback
Phonograph has the option but there's still a little gap between tracks
Shuttle lagged like crazy
BlackPlayer now has ads and needs to access my caller ID for some reason
Looks like I'll be staying on f2k

Neutron Player is the best..

Granted it's not free (as in beer or freedom) nor lightweight but it's objectively the best player feature-wise.

I switched to vanilla music
Its on droid too

Fdroid*

i went from poweramp to pulsar

would recommend pulsar

agreed

I use GoneMAD, mostly because it was the first one I found that could group by Album Artist. That was like 4 years ago so if theres any better out there I'm open to options

Stutters everytime I'm multitasking

GMMP can play opus.
It's gratis if you pirate it

poweramp

I went from Black player to testing 4-5 and staying with Pulsar as well. Best UI for me so far. For sound """""""Quality"""""""" HFplayer from Onkyo is pretty good.

Shuttle

Vanilla music player.

Tried it, but ended up sticking with Phonograph instead. Also the gapless playback works perfectly only if your music is properly encoded (i had this problem where FLAC gapless playback was perfect, mp3 converted from the same file had a 0.5 seconds gap in the beginning)

Poweramp, there is a free trial and if you like it you pay for it you fucking nerd.

Still using Shuttle+