Why are we included in the butthurt belt? We're not really butthurt about Russia desu senpai

Why are we included in the butthurt belt? We're not really butthurt about Russia desu senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the list of countries Russia is butthurt about

Why isn't Austria included?

Also Romania and Ukraine

Because it has one hell of a PD department.

>Hitler was germoney, but Mozart was from Österreich

>We're not really butthurt about Russia desu senpai

That's the "butthurt in general" map, YOBA is in Russia in the original one.

you are not entitled to your own opinion, you are only to follow opinion of your superiors.. namely Czechs
next time you wanna express yourself Fero.
Dont forget to ask your assigned overlord Pepík.

If Czechia is butthurt, Slovakia follows.

1.1.1993 Was inside job.

There Should be 3 types of butthurt belts

The Russian Butthurt
EU Butthurt which is pretty much Southern Europe + Ireland and UK
And Turkish Butthurt which is applied to christian ex Ottoman colonies

This.
Slovakia is our best ally

>Serbia not included
>Croatia is

this serbia is the most butt hurt country in europe

>Why are we included in the butthurt belt? We're not really butthurt about Russia desu senpai

Perhaps you're not butthurt about Russia, but you guys are quite buttblasted when Hungarians start to imply implications about your history or should I say the lack of it :3

At first I wondered why Albania but then I realised maybe the see Russia as some demonic powerful almost surreal (in its evilness and shitiness) realm controling their greatest enemy Serbia.

if Sup Forums is any indication, by a large margin

Our Butthurt Belt is bigger

Austria is one of the most pro-Russia countries in Europe.

>Albania/Kosovo not included

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

What is this butthurt belt even based upon? it makes barely any fucking sense.

Yep, Russian oligarchs like to (or liked to) stash their money in Austrian banks

>the ''people care about america'' meme

>No Serbia or Macedonia but include Czechia

oh and
>no slovenia

This. No reason for us to be there, it should only include ex-USSR countries if anything. We are not butthurt about Russia, they are butthurt about doing so bad against us in WW2. We also aren't cucked enough by them to be actually butthurt about it.

I get your point, we know how the Russians think and act, luckily nobody pays attention. I do have to stray away from your viewpoint a slight touch, Finland is in a better position than most of these countries by the courtesy of of having your border mined while these countries gave up their "mine-the-border" rights.

No, but you're butthurt about everything else, specially serbs. You and czechs are the angriest posters here

What? Slovak posters aren't that much angry imo

Maybe we should be. At least then people will know our flag and won't confuse us with Serbia or Slovenia

>getting butthurt about being in the butthurt belt

Croatia also should be removed.
Although, we are pretty butthurt towards S*rbs.