What is your honest opinion of The Motherfucking United States of America?

What is your honest opinion of The Motherfucking United States of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yTTEezGZuU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Index_of_Economic_Freedom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

overrated

monkeys with guns

Greatest country in the god damn universe

i like it and think it is good and cool

uniquely lacking in self awareness

I legitimately believe God has a special love for America, above all the other nations in the world. He's always looked out for us.

Got handed the keys to world power and like a 15-year old it took them 50 years to learn how to drive and they still keep leaving the turn signal on.

Could be worse, it could be russia (the alcoholic) or china (the asian) at the wheel.

GOD BLESS THE LONE PROTECTOR OF FREEDOM AND WORLD PEACE

it must be devil.

This.

Leaders of the free world

Yeah, we used to say the same...

youtube.com/watch?v=1yTTEezGZuU

Ok folks.

cool

Come home son, your mother France is worried about you

That Steelers coat dude looks like an actor from some 80s comedy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Index_of_Economic_Freedom

whooaa shots fired

I find it weird that Americans always tend to gravitate towards extremes. They're either fat or fit, smart or drooling retards. Maybe that's what happens if you activate maximum freedom and it's more of a lesson regarding human nature.

Trivial answer: American food is underrated, I like your geographical and climatic variety, but your political system is corrupt as fuck, from campaigning to lobbyism.

Lol nettouyo are hilarious

Japan is one of the most violent and barbarous countries there is

We're just the best at everything, which includes being really fat, really fit, really dumb, really smart

We win at it all

How old is this?! Canada and Australia have been tanking for a while now.

>Switzerland
"No", it's nepotism: the country with a homogenous elite extremely wary of foreigners, despite them having profitted enormously from German Diaspora in the past.

says the person from a country being flooded with rapefugees oh sorry refugees and by you own government no less

I hate America.

Bro tier tBh

Jesus stop fucking posting you embarrassing retard

most americans are actually fucking fat. and its not even bantz or "hate". its just the fact.

thanks for the (you) fellow burger

>first nice reply is from a t*rk

Nation for almost only Israel

good as if we have not heard that 1000 times already go ahead hates us m8

chaos just chaos all the time sometimes it's good mostly it is terrible.

It's great because it has me. B)

How often did you hear it from Greeks?

true

Unfunny, overly earnest gun nuts who think they run the world despite them being the equivalent of the fat kid in the play ground who keeps talking about how great he is to himself and sticking crayons up his nose

>Unfunny
L.M.A.O. we invented STANDUP

A.K.A. the final step in comedy evolution

uh oh america's trying to pretend it invented stuff again

lol Amy Schumer m8
need i say more

Why are brits always so butthurt about the US? kek you're even worse than Canada half the time.

just hungover and trying to start a shitfight tbqf senpai
its this or netflix and Americans just tend to be the easiest to piss off about their freedumz

Hmm
I like it. I would to be american and buy pistol, fuck mary jane ect. Very nice county, better than clone of america "br*tan".

Incredible country geographically, terrible people.

America is the greatest and most free nation in the world

desu i don't really care if the whole of europe hates us nothing we can do will ever change their minds or yours so hate away i guess

Great country with a bit of an identity crisis.

>strong military
>interesting history
>people are actually very nice (at least the tourists I met here)
>stupid media though

>>stupid media though
This is one of my big compaints with my country. We have a lot of flaws, but we're still doing reletivelt well compared to the rest of the world. That said, I hate the media here. If our people seem drastically misinformed, it's because watching ANY television here will actively make you dumber. Every station represents a hidden interest and agenda that they're aiming for when they hand down their opinions to the American people. There are other ways for people to inform themselves, but TV is still the most widely used medium here, hence all the stupid people.

go back to europe already.
america is for native americans, not for yours. you claim puritans migrated into there but in fact criminals just poured into in the same way as australia.
and you massacred native americans, kidnapping and enslaving africans, taking over the land.
this is what you were doing. how shameful.
also, this is the reason why everyone in the world disrespects you.

you try so hard you try to justify such a country.
japan is not like the barbarous country that doesnt even have some long history and suddenly popped out of nowhere.
japan is the celebrated nation that has the long history and the "gentleness".

go back to europe, and go fight with muslims.

Canada is "mostly free", now.

>USA
>Doing better than Germany and Japan
I'm OK with this.

WTF I hate France now!

>Japan

>power hungry
>seeked world conquest
>Rape of Nanking
>Invasion of Korea
>Killed and raped for sport
>Was involved with Hitler
Sengoku Jidai, a tumultuous and violent period lasting centuries
>At least we said sorry to the Native Americans

pls

DELET THIS

Australia's ally

They're probably the best world police we could get you don't want Russia or China doing the policing.

It's in for a ride for the next 4 years

...yeah, about THAT...
We sorta... y'know...
...killed most of them and put the remaining population in shitty reservations of land we didn't want

Why doesn't Europe and the Anglos do some policing?

russia would be fun

>honest opinion
their biggest export is cuckoldry

used to be a great nation pre-50s era but turned into the most disgusting nation that ever existed

San Fransico deserves to be burnt to the ground for the horrible people and ideas it exports.

Fucking love this country and wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

t. Legal immigrant

Great M8s tBh

Genuinely proud of it.
We have plenty of problems but we've been through worse shit than this before. The corruption and economy is worlds better than the Gilded Age and Great Depression.
And we've made plenty of mistakes as the most powerful nation, but I still think we're a better choice than the USSR or China. And I really do think that the world is a better place with capitalist democracy than any alternative.

I fucking love it. I wish I was born there.

I love it

delet this

Really bothers my autism that you didn't get Sakhalin and the Kuril islands though. Would have looked better on a map.

I love you neighbor :3

JUST FUCKING KISS ALREADY! Jesus christ, when you go on Sup Forums to jerk off to things, they always drag it out!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Index_of_Economic_Freedom
>Canada
>more free than U.S.
>gay marriage is more freedom than financial freedom
If this is the best that leftists than muster than wow. I'm surprised other countries still even bother existing, this is pathetic.

t. liberashkas