Should we all shill for AMD even if they pull again the same old bullshit...

Should we all shill for AMD even if they pull again the same old bullshit, pretending we only need multithreaded performance on their shitty single threaded performance, or expose AMD for their hypocrisy in case we do good that way?
Doing the first might improve Intel even further. But doing the second might improve AMD more.
Decisions, decisions.

why do you give a fuck?
intel's just going to release something more costly but better performing, amd follows roadmap
if one falls the other one stagnates until it catches up
rinse n repeat
someone already said this shit ages ago

Thing is Intel has Foundries and AMD doesn't. Neither is "evil", it's just more expensive for AMD. Besides, AMD isn't that "saint" either, their NVIDIA+AMD cartel on GPUs is obvious, they hog the IPs and nobody can enter the market.

We should ban all AMD fags cause they're going to make fun of people who have less than 6 cores/12 threads in the near future.

>shitty single threaded performance
since when is Broadwell single core performance bad? It's faster per core than all those old 4.5Ghz Sandy Bridge chips people harp on about

They had 8 cores for nearly 10 years and they were still shit. Single threaded performance is still *very* important. Those AMD benchmarks you see shilled today are all ignoring on-purpose single threaded.

Are you talking about the 6900k comparison? That's a 3.2Ghz chip, max 3.7Ghz. It's obviously cherry picked to look bad against AMD.

Cinebench single thread same as 6900K

Stuff that happen one in decade. this maybe the last one. still sucking Intel dick

see

>$1000+ CPU
kek

Nobody literally bought that here though. People need 2 to 3 cores of good single threaded performance for 95% of what Sup Forums does. That chip does not do that at all.

Still faster at stock clocks than any overclocked Sandy or Ivy Bridge CPU.

Even a 7700k is only 20% faster per core and that has half the cores and is clocked so high it barely has any OC headroom.

>max 3.7Ghz

Not on single core tasks.

>Single threaded performance is still *very* important
Not anymore. If anything is ressource-intensive, it's multithreaded.
Cf: games, compiler, simulation, browsers, video players, etc
Stop being a delusional sad guy and embrance the moar core the better philosophy

I see that's why my 4 core i5 6600 gets double the fps of my 8350 just stfu fag nothing above 4 cores is important

>Broadwell single core performance is shit!

Listen to yourself.

And how upset you are that AMD is challenging the defacto standard set by Intel going to sleep the past ten years.

And because of that Intel is increasing core counts while dropping prices.

And that is some how bad? That somehow invalidates your purchases and performance aspirations?

Does it also measure your dick size and insecurity levels?

>CPU scaling doesn't exist!

> let me cherry pick on piece of software for you here.

> owner of Intel CPU on AMD GPU
> free in my freedom
feels good to be free

>Being this dumb

It's a best case scenario for your shitty intel.

It only gets worse from there on out.

>AMD gives people more cores
>Developers still code for two cores
It's not AMD who should be hated on

Ryzen is complete garbage and should be called out for the failure it is.

The sooner AMD dies, the sooner Intel can be split up due to monopoly laws, and we all get better and cheaper processors.