"user, why don't you lift more? You look tiny."

>"user, why don't you lift more? You look tiny."

>"I am tiny but I lift"

>man-hands

I lift plenty, bitch

I'm fat you brown slut

Even the strongest women get beaten by a man training for 6-12 months.

They simply don't have enough testosterone to compete

>tfw visiting /fit/ has only managed to give you a new appreciation for buff females

I jerked off to her videos, the RT videos f her working out. So hot. I had a dream she was sitting on my face and forcing to eat her Muslimah pussy. Then she came on my face I drank her hijabi ejaculate. She started giving me a hand job. Obviously she's strong so she was tugging on my 6x5 inch dick way too hard, veins were popping out of my cock. Then I exploded all over her face and she got really mad and started beating me. I remember in the dream while she was kicking my ass I was jerking off my semi hard dick. Then I woke up and there was legit cum all over my sheets

So?

We're back to OP question, why don't you lift?

>We're back to OP question, why don't you lift?

but I do lift, what are you making these assumptions off of?

I pick things up with a crane at work, does that count?

What about the 18 ton forklift?

>woman smashes massive glass window, owner of the gym says its alright!
>man smashes same window, forced to pay for damages or gets his legs broken

>I lift, I do crossfit :^))))))))

Absolutely disgusting

She had potential but ruined her qt factor by hulking and /fit/fagging her body prompting the end what's left of her femininity

Might as well get a sex-changed while she at it

>because you see goofy female as a child
>while a man you see as someone who'll take responsibility

So why you don't just say that you lift? Can you give us some proof of your strong body?

Saying that men are naturally stronger than women isn't a point in your favor, it's like saying to a child who has just made a very significant jump for his age that you don't even need to jump to touch the same point

Tits 2 big

proofs?

I don't get this meme

athletic women are fucking disgusting looking

That still would give sandniggers a huge hard on.

So would a young boy, or a goat, or...

Sandnigs are notorious from raping men with no facial hair. I doubt her huge muscle would repel rape its just provoking them even more.

>136 kg
>tiny

Coward

Not really her fault desu, its stupid for a gym to have glass and mirrors going right down to the floor.

'manchild' is a common insult
'womanchild' is not
all women are assumed to have the maturity of children to begin with