twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cuckolding is impressive
American flag checks out

Defending western values isnt cuckoldry

I am pro-European too and I am half black

America is our ennemy

You created us

Come back home my son

And you turned against your benefactor. According to Dante, you will rot in the ultimate circle of hell.

This.

>And you turned against your benefactor
Like France and Europe after 9/11?

BTW USA was established b4 revolution of France. If anything France is new country.

hope russia and usa nuke each other

>9/11
You reap what you sow.
And then you brought more wars to the middle-east and successively disrupted Europe like the traitors that you are.
>BTW USA was established b4 revolution of France. If anything France is new country.
There's a reason why you're called the new world, ignorant ameriobese.

>this madmad Arab

>You reap what you sow.
The USA is only but 300 years old; to try and connect it to problems in Middle East religious politics is silly.

>smelly mexicano doesn't like to be put back to his place

Oh god my teeth are already fucked up
GUYS ENGLAND IS CONTAGIOUS!

That is quite naive to think USA has nothing to do with the religious zeal in ME. As matter of fact both are heavily linked. Denying it only shows how uninformed you are about US interests

>Be American
>Have bad teeth

He's sorta right. Even disregarding training mujahedeen to stop communism spreading to Afghanistan, the Gulf Arab states (who are the root of the wahabbism that plagues us all) wouldn't have any influence if we stopped buying oil from them and started using our own oil resources.

If you think Saudi Arabia and the middle East are fucked up now, just imagine if their primary and only worthwhile export wasn't needed anymore.

Frak for democracy.

>That is quite naive to think USA has nothing to do with the religious zeal in ME. As matter of fact both are heavily linked.
Well Islam has been around since about 600 years after Christ's death. Someone forgot to do their math homework. Like everyone in Iraq and Syria.

The US is, was and continues to be stabbed in the back by arab nations.

because we actually fight you pussy limey

Islam wasn't a problem until you arrived, someone shouldn't have skipped the introduction to logic course.

Barbarian.
No Islam wasn't a problem until the Muslims arrived in our countries.

Well if you'd be pro european you'd want the US to back off europe.
I like the USA, I really do, but I don't like being cucked by the USA.
I hope president trump stops the american tradition to interfere with other countries politics and affairs.

The US wasnt a problem until Islam came around.

If you get your teeth knocked out during a fight you're doing it wrong

And they arrived because of the us. QED.

>I hope president trump stops the american tradition to interfere with other countries politics and affairs.
You're joking right?

We are gunna make Europe great again.

The Middle East and North Africa was better under OUR rule

>And they arrived because of the us
>Europeans cant vote

>Not eating your own teeth for extra calcium in a fight
English cowards wouldn't know how to fight if the concept slapped them in the face

Islam was a enemy of europe for centuries. The ottoman empire tried conquering us not only once.

But it is true that the USA destabilized the region by removing dictators who ruled their countries with an iron (but kept them stable) fist only because they stopped being an american puppet eg. saddam, iran, lybia, syria...

>American in charge of being tough
Aren't or weren't kinder eggs banned in your country because it's "unsafe"

>Europeans cant vote
what did he mean by this ???

If Europeans didnt want refugees, they wouldnt get them.

We wouldn't have if there were enough teeth in them

Please doo.

maybe that the cia is smearing our elections with enough money to make them turn out in their favor.
It's what the cia did at least during the whole cold war period.

>American """"""""banter"""""""

>maybe that the cia is smearing our elections with enough money to make them turn out in their favor.
In whose favors?

Care to explain why Angela Merkel isnt out of office yet? Or maybe why German 'right wing' parties only win 20-25%? No one is voting for you mean racists.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/9/donald-trump-angela-merkel-ruining-germany/
Trump already spoke out against Merkel.

the atlantist favour, since the elite is mostly neoliberal and likes big companies. They still sell us the old scheme of growth, competitivity and reduction of unemployment but it starts to fail miserably.

I don't see you chomping on your chompers, faggot

Because Merkel is an american puppet who gets shilled for by every media outlet.

>Or maybe why German 'right wing' parties only win 20-25%? No one is voting for you mean racists.
How is this related to what i wrote?

>They still sell us the old scheme of growth, competitivity and reduction of unemployment
Its called get a fucking job. You wont be a world class chemist with 4 years of college.

>How is this related to what i wrote?
CIA isnt rigging European elections. Your neighbors want something different.

sorry we're not like you going toaccept to cumulate 3 jobs at mcdonald, uber and amazon for 3 fucking €

I have no proof they are doing it now, but i do have proof that they did it in the past.
Not only in germany but all over the world.
Also they mainstream media is closely connected with your government and industry officials through clubs like the atlantic bridge.
I'm not saying that the US is behind everything, but you definitely have your fingers in the game.

Well you cant feed off US anymore. Our tits are off limits now. Americans see Europeans as bottom feeders just like all the other international welfare we give out.

I believe you that Angela Merkel is favored by media. But its because there are actually a lot of liberal people out there.

Europe wasn't feeding off USA actually.
I'm off

>Europe wasn't feeding off USA actually
I'd love to see France fend itself from Germans one more time.

>But its because there are actually a lot of liberal people out there.
meh, I'd say there are slightly more conservative than liberal people in germany (especially since our demographic is fucked up and we are 50% old ppl (who tend to be more conservative)).
The media does not represent this ratio in the slightest. There are very few conservative journalists in germany.

Actually Germany is a bitch in the military department now, France would steamroll them.

true for now :'(